Boop .-. hiiiii

Tia the Tired

too awkward to function
Hey,,, so I'm Miasmic and I'm new to RpNation!

I'm fairly new (i think?) to roleplay since I've only done a bit of casual roleplaying on virtual games/chatroom (cough, Smallworlds). But after a couple weeks of lurking around, I've decided to introduce myself! This is my first time doing something like this, so I'm sorry if I come off a bit rude.

I'm a high school student that's struggling through their education, with an interest in creative writing, anime, and fanfiction. I find it hard to make friends and socialize with others, due to my awkward nature and lack of social skills. However, I'm hoping to improve them through roleplaying (i guess?). This is an entirely new experience for me but it seems really fun so... woot?

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I can't wait to start RPing! ^o^

(LOL, I ran this through Grammarly like 5 times)

Hey. Welcome to Rpnation. Id give you a full tour, but being only a few months old here myself, im afraid im not much help.

But Im always up for a chat or roleplay.^_^

I just returned from a long hiatus. Figured it would be good to welcome a new member. Help them get to that 10 post threshold. That said, welcome Miasmic. Hope to see you around scifi. ^_~

Hey,,, so I'm Miasmic and I'm new to RpNation!

I'm fairly new (i think?) to roleplay since I've only done a bit of casual roleplaying on virtual games/chatroom (cough, Smallworlds). But after a couple weeks of lurking around, I've decided to introduce myself! This is my first time doing something like this, so I'm sorry if I come off a bit rude.

I'm a high school student that's struggling through their education, with an interest in creative writing, anime, and fanfiction. I find it hard to make friends and socialize with others, due to my awkward nature and lack of social skills. However, I'm hoping to improve them through roleplaying (i guess?). This is an entirely new experience for me but it seems really fun so... woot?

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I can't wait to start RPing! ^o^

(LOL, I ran this through Grammarly like 5 times)
I'd love to rp with you sometime, pm me with what you like and we could work something out?

Welcome to Rpnation Tia the Tired Tia the Tired ! I hope you can get to enjoy the site and become a regular, and I do hope you can get through high school! :closed eyes open smile:. Good luck on here, and good luck with your studies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back