boo!

Azuria

in progress
Hey, Azuria, nice to meet you. Not really sure why I'm here. Probably the best explanation would be that I'm looking for some friendly newcomers to the site to corrup--I mean make friends with them. 

All smiles. :D

Send me a message! or if you can't just reply and I'll send you a message. ;)

Hello and welcome.

You got a friend in me, whenever you'd want me as one.

Love,

One Llama to Rule All

Hey, nice to meet you. It's always good to make friends with new people, so if you have any questions that the lovely people above me can't answer, although I doubt it, but I'm here for a second opinion if you need. If you make any group roleplays in the future and need more players, I'm also a viable candidate. 

Hey, nice to meet you. It's always good to make friends with new people, so if you have any questions that the lovely people above me can't answer, although I doubt it, but I'm here for a second opinion if you need. If you make any group roleplays in the future and need more players, I'm also a viable candidate. 

I have tons of questions. What is the meaning of life?!?!? -shakes you violently-

Number two, are we friends yet? -shakes you more violently-

It all makes sense now...the puzzle pieces now fit in place...

And dinner for a friendship? I'd have to ask for it to be a full blown date, candles and all. 

I'm a bit picky when it comes to friends. Only the most tenacious, you know? But cookies will do, if you can't find any candles.

No no. If I'm going to treat my date, it's going to be well. Bring out thy lords cookies! The gourmet kind!

I'm so happy. You're the first person to actually buy me cookies instead of the other way around. This is a truly once in a lifetime event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back