Bonjour!

WhiteLily

Hello everyone! My name is Lily and I am a long time Rper whose home has mysteriously disappeared. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and watching the sunset... Oh wait... wrong into... Okay, let me start again. I'm looking for some roleplays, mainly 1x1, and I consider myself proficient. I was part of Roleplayer Guild, but as many of you know, it has gone POOF, so now I'm on the hunt again for a place to write. Will you help me?

If you're interested in some writing, I am super flexible with what I write, but my one firm rule is no smut. Sorry, I'm not sorry. I have experience in all genres, all eras, all levels, so let me know what you're interested in and we can brain storm!

Thanks!

Lily

Hello! I'm ( INSERT COOL NICKNAME HERE .....) Anyway Welcome to RPN!!

Welcome to RpNation, Lily! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, as the community is really friendly and we have a lot of good roleplayers. Things have slowed down a bit over the holidays, but I'm sure they'll start back up again soon. Also, if you have any questions about site stuffs n fluffs reach out to whomever you may fancy. :3

Bonjour et bienvenue, Lily! I am glad you found us. You'll be glad to hear that you won't have to worry about people soliciting smut here: since we have such a wide range of ages on here, anything beyond PG-13 as far as romance goes is against the rules.

If you're primarily looking for 1x1s, I recommend checking out the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas area, and maybe even making your own post in one of those areas. If you have any questions as you learn your way around, please reach out.

And welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back