Species:
 "Undead. Human. Whatever the hell you like to call me..."
Age (actual):
 "Oh, somewhere around the 200 mark..."
Age (appears):
 "I look like...what id figure a 19 year old skeleton would look like..."
 "I was male. Dont know if that still counts..."
Physical Description:
 A 5 foot 9 skeleton, bleached and picked clean. Close examinations show signs of burning in certain areas, and has two cracks in the skull. Aside from that, he's well preserved, and all there.
Why you're at Ravenwood:
 "Im hoping to get one of two things. My life back, or for someone to put out this damn fire"
PATIENT OVERVIEW:

Personality:
 Bone is abit of smartass. Sure he can be kind and considerate, but you start giving him crap and he flips the switch.
 He is someone who wont sit by and let things go. Either he finishes it or its not over. Even if it has nothing to do with him, he'll be sure to get a good right hook in before its over, just to make sure the message hits home. If someone is doing wrong, somebody will deal with it.
 But if your on his good side, you'll find someone who is always willing to help his friends, and will always be by their side. 
Dislikes: mirrors, thunder, people looking at him with fear, causing fear.
Fears:
 That he will always be this way, fire, thunder
Good Traits:
 Courageous, loyal, considerate, protective
Bad Traits:
 Easily angered, stubborn, sharp tongued, has delved into black magic before.
Quirks (can be positive or negative): when bored, he can be seen clawing at tables or walls, and if you focus, you can actually catch tunes being played from the sounds, suggesting a musical background...
 When surprised or embarrassed,he can have trouble holding himself together(literally)
Hobbies/Passtimes:
 He likes to listen to music, read, and has been found playing chess with himself. He also likes to spend time outside in the fresh air

PATIENT BACKGROUND:

Patient Bio (brief description):
 For reasons he refuses to reveal, Bones has been cursed to live for eternity in skeletal remains. Even if killed, he will simply reform in the nearest body, the bones molding to his previous form. 
 He has also been cursed with an ever burning "necrotic fire" that remains lit across his hands. Any item burned by this fire begins to rot or decay almost instantly. He wears a pair of enchanted gloves to conceal and contain this curse.
Patient's History: 
"Ah ah ah. Thats personal..."
Anything Else of Note:
Is prone to violent outbursts when irritated. However, has been shown to feel great remorse afterwards.

EXTRAS:

Theme Song (Optional):
The awakening-onlap
Image (Optional):

View attachment 241632

@spookie spook

i'm sorry for not having seen this sooner, i've hardly had access to the internet at all recently and unfortunately the roleplay suffered.

you've got a really neat character here, but i do have a couple of concerns. he seems rather combat-oriented, but fighting other characters is strictly forbidden in this rp. characters can argue and insult each other all they want, but it's not the place for player vs player or anything more than shoving or yelling at each other. second is that his fire seems a bit overpowered... outlandish things are fine, but that gives him a big advantage and coupled with his combative nature, could cause some problems. that being said, he has plenty of potential! if you could tone down the power level and make him a bit more suited for non-violent fantasy slice-of-life, i'd be happy to accept him ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back