• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Bombard me with Character Design ideas!

Give me a day and I shall give you the time and place. It's too late now and I should think about something good.

I made this OC a long time ago and never really used her for anything. Her name's Roxanne and she is about 18 and has orange eyes with red flecks. She is a cross-dimensional warrior with telekinesis and magical abilities. She has a sword in her right hand and a spear in her left. She is 6'2. PM me for more info. There's also another OC I made named Iceblade. He was a made from a cross-metagenetic experiment and is a hybrid of a wolf-dog and a human (it's very relevant to the plot because he's one of the approximately 250 who are like this) PM me for more information if you have time please.

qeGKcF3h.jpg

@Sirius Alpha Ka-Blam! One down! I really felt like putting something on paper tonight! Darn. I went with a different style (200% more anime than what I usually do) cause I wanted to challange myself. Also, I tend to believe I make the best cheesecakes on RPN.

There you go. Enjoy.

Aldur Forgehammer][imageFloat=left][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qeGKcF3h.jpg[/IMG] [/imageFloat] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13727-sirius-alpha/ said:
@Sirius Alpha[/URL] Ka-Blam! One down! I really felt like putting something on paper tonight! Darn. I went with a different style (200% more anime than what I usually do) cause I wanted to challange myself. Also, I tend to believe I make the best cheesecakes on RPN.

There you go. Enjoy.
She looks awesome! Thank you so much! (I like eating cheesecake a lot)

gxOYHvbh.jpg

@Sirius Alpha It took me a while, sorry. I wanted at one point to make the claw (or nail?) on his finger to be retracted, but it didn't look as good. I hope you like it!

I made the head smaller so that the body, mainly the torso seems bigger and it emphasizes the bulkiness of his build. That and when I tried different sizes it didn't feel right. Yes, his head is rather small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back