~Boarding School Taken Hostage~ (2 Boys Left!!)

Name:Junie Connest

Role:President's Son

Personality:Junie is insecure about a lot of things and can get really frightened at the smallest of things that come his way.Around his family she tries to act like he is brave and bold and not a small frightened puppy who runs away from danger instead of facing it.Despite that he is very nice and harmful although he is learning how to become less of a harmful person and more aggressive

Likes:Fluffy,cute,adorable animals,music,candy,drawing,archery,painting,taking pictures,

Dislikes:A lot of noise,danger,thunder,people dying,being hot,being to cold,school,being sick.

Background:Junie is the presidents son and the youngest compared to his older sister.Junie was always known for the one in the house that was always quiet and out of the way but, stuck by his sister's side no matter what.He adored his big sister and would die for her if he had to.At school he would get bullied,and still is,but never told his sister because he knew that she would tell his and her's dad and he didn't want that.Junie wears his hair flat down on his face because he has a scar on his forehead from a recent bullying act and didn't want anyone to see it.Sometimes,if needed,he would wear long sleeves to hide the scars and bruises on his arms so they wouldn't see them as well.

Appearance:
tumblr_mp71d3es9b1rp02e1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9j898Cnrd1rf6y6ho1_500.png

[QUOTE="Marie Rain]I'm sorry >~<
Maybe if you could think of another role to add

[/QUOTE]
How about Army Daughter and Army Son?

YoungDreamer said:
Just wondering ^_^ cause I kind of figure someone would need to do it lol
Would it be weird if he saw through your characters act? xD Max is really smart and cunning

Na, if you want you can! She's not used to people calling her out but it would be interesting for her! 
Just an fyi... but Cathleen is a good actress... not just anyone can notice that she's faking... O.o

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Sure, ill do spy's daughter!?
Ya it was military daughter, just post it if you want the spot, if not tell me because I already reserved it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back