• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bnha 2nd gen characters

Main
Here
Was asleep and then saw tons of posts when i woke up, guess i need to try and catch up.

Wait the full exams? I thought it was just a written exam. Posted for the first part in either case though free to run into whoever.

Yeah, I was a little confused about that myself, but didn't really wanna say anything since everyone was so excited about the dorms 😅

Oh ok that makes sense. I thought it was weird Dorms were too soon as well, like expected to go to the Practical after Written.

Yeah, but then again i thought They may do things different and that maybe it would give y'all a chance to meet and such

Guess since nobody is really interacting with Kenko ill have her around in the background in the meantime until the test. Hopefully, RP picks up then since its mostly been same 2 people going back and forth in short posts.

Yeah, I agree, don't get me wrong I don't mind but I would definitely look forward to more action and more particpaters. And also, for an ark later i'm thinking a villain takes a npc U.A student hostage and we have to find the Villian and hostage by answering a riddle each day that will lead us to a huge battle?

Yeah the way its just rushing ahead and barely any people with tons of shot posts, think this doesnt really fit my RP style so may drop out myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back