• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blossom

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
Blossom
tumblr_o1xl6eT4Ip1v04lt2o1_400.gif

Blood running in my veins
PlotWelcome to Woodside Acres. The town is full of blossoming children with lively minds and ready to shape the world, or so they think. Woodside Acres is not as perfect as it seems. From a first glimpse it’s a perfect little town where tourists stay during holidays since Woodside has perfect quaint inns, cute tourists shops and a nice entertainment center where most people make their living. Let’s also not forget about the yacht club as well with a fancy marina where most of the rich keep their boats. That’s just the nice part of Woodside Acres… If you really explore the town you’ll see for yourself it’s not all perfect. The further you go you’ll see boarded up homes, crappy motels where the homeless usually stay, some trailer parks that are most definitely not in the best condition. In this part of Woodside Acres, it’s very rundown, not cared for, even though the rest of the town living in luxury.

Woodside Acres is a pretty expensive place to live with it’s nice ocean view and all, but for the rest it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. The poor suffer everyday working for the rich. Whether that be working at the yacht club as a waiter or being a cashier at the local entertainment center, etc..

For the teens in Woodside Acres, money is definitely a factor when it comes to who socializes with who. Usually in the public High School of Woodside Acres, the teens are very divided up. The rich tend to stay high up in the social hierarchy, ruling the school with their stilettos and daddy’s money while the poor are obviously lower in the hierarchy, rebelling by smoking pot in the middle of the school day, sneaking liquor in water bottles on school property, etc.

Yes this is how the teens lives are in Woodside Acres, it’s just how it is and I doubt anything will change that.
I've never been here before
StereotypesOnce Diaxo Diaxo or I accept you, thats when one of us will place your characters stereotype here.
And I got love falling like the rain
Rules-Follow all regular rpn rules.

-When things get too spicy for the pepper please fade to black. (; <3

-If drama occurs outside the rp with your fellow rp members remember we're all mature here and you can figure it out calmly. Though, if you do need extra help on the situation, please message me or Diaxo Diaxo about it and we'll help you sort it out

-All face claims must be some sort of celebrity you actually know the name to. Stay away from youtubers please, but if you want to use a youtube face claim that badly, you may message me or Diaxo Diaxo and we'll discuss it. <3

-Just don't be a twat and everything should go along smoothly.

-Hey kiddos! This is suppose to be a pretty chill sign up for joining this rp. Though, we do ask for casual to detailed writing during the roleplay. Thank you!
I never could've asked for more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back