• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Rose Wolf Pack

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Welcome to the OOC tab,

This is where all questions, comments, and concerns shall be posted. Please attempt not to clutter the other Tabs with nonsense. Thank you!

~Wolfie

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
Could I sign up for the male beta? :)
What pack?

Bloody Rose already has a female beta, and as stated in the spots, female and male beta must be mates. So you can have the male beta for NightShade Pack, or @IzzyCakes can agree for your character to be her mate.

Anything is fine with me. Just so that is out there and nobody has to wait for my response. I am still working on my character haven't had a lot of time.

@Cyber Wolf

Actually could I be the male beta for the nightshade pack and the lead hunter for the blood rose pack?

Semblance said:
Actually could I be the male beta for the nightshade pack and the lead hunter for the blood rose pack?
I have been mistaken, @jacunliffe has the lead hunter role. Any other role you'd like?she also has the female beta for NightShade, do you two agree for them to be mates?

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries! Actually could I change my role to the Female Beta of the Nightshade pack? And could you add me as a male warrior for the Bloodrose pack?

Semblance said:
No worries! Actually could I change my role to the Female Beta of the Nightshade pack? And could you add me as a male warrior for the Bloodrose pack?
Goodness me.. shame on me for not updating these lists.. she has the female spot for NightShade

Ahaha all good! Alright then just put me down as male beta for nightshade and a female warrior for bloodrose?

Semblance said:
Ahaha all good! Alright then just put me down as male beta for nightshade and a female warrior for bloodrose?
Okay.

Since @jacunliffe has the female beta for NightShade, and you want the male position, the pair will need to be mates.

Semblance said:
Lead fighter/warrior is open for nightshade, if you'd be interested in that rankm

Cyber Wolf]Okay. Since [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9871-jacunliffe/ said:
@jacunliffe[/URL] has the female beta for NightShade, and you want the male position, the pair will need to be mates.
Sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back