[Blood, Sweat & Tears] Season 1, Pilot: Scene 3 (Tye)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
You hurry to your next class.

What IS your next class, Tye?

Anyway, as you move through the halls a hand stops you by the shoulder and turns you. It's Mara. She has her typical plain look on her face and she clutches her books to her chest. Her very flat chest, despite her weight.

"I don't like being screwed with." She hands you the slip of paper you wrote your number on. "Don't do things you don't mean. And don't use me to make yourself look more righteous, or whatever."

What do you do?

Tye

The Summer Knight

Tye walked with a certain swagger and sway down the hall, listening to his music, everyone staring at him. In his mind he had been destroyed by his upcoming Math class, it was certainly a challenge. Seriously what the fuck? Who made this shit. How do those Banker Fae handle all of this nonesense. Tye supposed it had to do with the nature and concept that each Fae represented. Some people Gasped and many secretly wished many horrible things upon the ugly creature that would dare reach out and touch a sex god. Then to everyone's suprise Tye actually responded to her.

He turned and smiled, "Hey Mara". Some people were furious that he would talk to her when he does not even give others the time of day and would love to touch his shoulder and many other places. Sighing in disappointment he leaned against the wall, where he got comfortable to talk to her. "Mara, I am disapointed you would ask that, if you are as smart as I think you are, then you must know a bit about me, sure many rumors spread and everyone wants to bed me but you would know that Promises and my word are a really really big thing to me. "

"I want to become your friend as much as I want to become better at math and go on a date with TJ. If you can promise me that you will give me your trust then, I assure you I will not let you down. Because I assure you that I am not screwing with you"

[dice]1831[/dice]

Mara stares at you a moment, not realizing her jaw is open. She shuts it and nods. "Okay. What do I have to lose? It's not like I have social status, or friends."

She studies you another moment and squints her eyes. Something's turning in her mind, you can tell.

Then, without warning, she leans forward, raises her head, and stands on her tippy-toes. Her mouth plants solidly on yours and she holds.

What do you do?

Tye

The Summer Knight

People in the hall stopped for a moment to gasp at what the unsightly creature did to their sex god. Tye however did not mind, he let her inexperienced lips lead the way, his dancing to hers like the summer winds and a falling leaf. After she finally separated he spoke.

"Wow, that wasn't bad. However I am only interested in guys, its not a secret. I am however legitimately interested in being your friend as I said before and with a little more trust and those mad kissing skills I'm sure you could get a boyfriend." He looked at the time, which was presented by a clock that was hung on the hallway.

"I have to get going to class soon, but shall we hang out say . . . this weekend? Could get some studying done and just have fun, maybe going shopping." He smiled, giving her that sincere innocent look that all Fae were good at.

Her fingers hover above her open mouth, barely touching. It's a look of surprise--or maybe disgust? She clears her throat and shrugs. "Okay. Just had to see for myself. Yeah, we can be friends." She hesitates a moment before you leave. "Why...do you like guys? Or how?" Her face is screwed up, like she's thinking too hard. You're not sure. "Wait, that's not the right question..."

What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back