Blood or Oil?

Yeah, when are we starting? I'm excited about this RP and though patience is a virtue, it's not one I'm fond of.

yistae said:
Yeah, when are we starting? I'm excited about this RP and though patience is a virtue, it's not one I'm fond of.
Wondering the same thing myself. I just wanna use my character lol

I wana be the Lone samurai in the desert......and yes very exited for this RP

I feel as this is an okay enough group, I have a lot fo ideas on how this will go! If any of you guys have suggestions of just little snip-its you would like to at message me or put it up in this tab! I will be making a starting post now!

Ok so bad news...Sombody prnk mi and mi computer is having problems so i will be unable too Reply is Fix sorry ;-;....i will try too get it fix soons as posible

I would have posted by now but I am unsure of who i should have Kristen interact with since one person is in desert, two are already interacting and Verrici said he might be slow to post =/

That and I am wondering if I should just wait to see if someone else posts

well....Mine is Off in the midle of the desert,i think you could interact with him

Yonsisac said:
well....Mine is Off in the midle of the desert,i think you could interact with him
Iron Desert or just nothing around you Desert? Because if he is really far out I wouldn't be able to think of a good reason

Godman873 said:
Iron Desert or just nothing around you Desert? Because if he is really far out I wouldn't be able to think of a good reason
He is near the Ruind city that some are in but behinde a large dune as the heat Kinda Overheated him and.......*Turn off sound*...But if you whant ok

Yonsisac said:
He is near the Ruind city that some are in but behinde a large dune as the heat Kinda Overheated him and.......*Turn off sound*...But if you whant ok
that works. I will type up a post then.

is he still operating or is he just off?

WO HEY HERE!!

*Gives jar of cookis and gets up*

Calm down i have lots of the ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back