Blood of Shadows

Oooooh...this looks incredibly interesting and detailed. I'm tempted to go ahead and try my hand at a character sheet... c:

Sorry about all the delays but we have started! Thank you, and remember the three-pose rule! 
So, I know this is a shock (and I will say quickly, I will wait for every current player's opinion before anything). But I wanted to run something by you, now that I know how the rules work: Would any of mind us moving up to an M rating? I can see the medium working better and allow us to move better into violence for sure, along with moving the theme darker. A single dissent will stop this entire movement on the spot, however! Thank you and apologies if this seems weird to you!

I

SirrusSamiyaza said:
Sorry about all the delays but we have started! Thank you, and remember the three-pose rule! 
So, I know this is a shock (and I will say quickly, I will wait for every current player's opinion before anything). But I wanted to run something by you, now that I know how the rules work: Would any of mind us moving up to an M rating? I can see the medium working better and allow us to move better into violence for sure, along with moving the theme darker. A single dissent will stop this entire movement on the spot, however! Thank you and apologies if this seems weird to you!
I'm good with it

I apologize that I haven't been posting, and I've had reasons, actually! I've been waiting for quite a few more people to get in as my next phase of roleplay is disaster. I don't want to cause disaster without everyone really situated into the scene, after all. However, I could possibly pose soon if we get nothing else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back