• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blood Is Thicker Than Water (A Deadman Wonderland RP)

"Ah.." Inuoko thought about what Killi had said and decided not to press the issue by asking how he really got rid of the bodies. He really never believed a place like this existed, but her he was standing in the middle of it. Shrugging of the coldness of depression that tried to Lull him down he took hold of Killi's vibe and gave a small smile.

" Well... Better you than him."

"You bet." Killi chipped happily. Reaching out he grabbed Inuokos unoccupied hand and tugged on it gently."Come on I'll show you around. Who knows maybe we will find a new room or something. That tends to happen a lot."

Inuoko stumbled forward briefly before regaining his posture and letting Killi drag him along. A chuckle emitted from his throat as he watched him happily march his away around. Nodding in agreement he slurped his bitter drink and looked ahead.

"Right..."

Killi dragged Inuoko down the halls to the more interesting places. He wanted to show him the training room, the library, cafeteria, and especially the gaming room. This place may be hell on earth but at least They gave you stuff to entertain yourself with."Your going to like the library and gaming room. The library is full of all kinds of books and there's an art room connected to it. Then theres the gaming room which is awesome. It's full of games and has a big tv that you can watch the carnival corps on and make bets. If I was you I would watch it to get a better insight of the competition. It makes it easier. We can't be in there after ten though. The training room is pretty cool to but I usually only go there twice a week to stay up to par. When I have nothing else to do I will go there to watch the fights. There's very few rules for that room. Basically as long as you don't kill your opponent or injure them permanently your good. I think those rules makes the whole thing pretty boring though."

Inuoko looked lazily at the rooms that the young boy showed him giving small nods to let him know he was paying attention. Thinking in the subject that the dusty shelf library would be his new hangout. Taking the last sip of his drink he tossed it into a nearby trash can and kept on moving. And honestly it was hard to keep up with Killi from his fast talking to his quick shuffle of the feet it was slowly tiring him out, but nevertheless it was amusing being dragged around like some sort of stuffed animal. But keeping up was half the battle, having a lazy demeanor made Inuoko love sleep, naps,or any chance to slack off and all this running around mad making him a but tired. He gave a small yawn.

" I see.."

Killi's smile widened at Inuoko's words. He liked it when his efforts or words were acknowledged. Turning as a thought came to mind he wandered into the shelfs of books hoping they finally got that book he had been wanting to read.

Inuoko followed suit and walked down one of the aisles and began to brows the books half heartedly. A bit taken back by the amount of book that the jail had and in good condition some duster than others but in mint condition nevertheless. Running his fingers over the spines of the books he pulled afew that caught his eye and went to sit down leaning back in his chair and sitting a book in his lap as he began to read. Looking towards Killi he watched him look for a book himself.

" What are you looking for?"

"Huh," Killi asked having forgotten him in his search. Shaking his head to clear it he answered."I'm looking for the maze runners. I saw a trailer for it once and wanted to read it since but the library didn't have it. I asked them to order it but don't know if they even did. So everytime I'm in here I look for it."

Turning he began searching for it again. He had hoped they finally got it but it doesn't seem so.

Inuoko nodded his head softly before turning his attention back to his own book. Feeling his eyes grow heavy with the intention to close he gave a stretch before continuing his read. His mind trailing off to his new life as his fingers trailed against the metal of the death collar that they had given him and forced him to wear.

Killi noticed the movement from the corner of his eye and copied it as his mind turned to darker thoughts that have calmed since he met Inuoko. How many peoples blood has he spilled in order to get candy so this collar wouldn't kill him? How many times was he stopped from spilling more of that glorious liquid by the same collar? Will he ever be free again. Free to cause chaos and kill as many as he wanted to.

'Probably not.' He thought grimly his smile widening.' But I will fight for my freedom and most likely die trying. After all either way in the end I'm going to die why not die for a good cause.'

Ripping himself out of his dark thoughts he faced Inuoko beaming brightly as he gave up his search he'll try again later."We should go meet the others I'm sure they will like you."

After knocking for several minutes Layoko decided to atop and actually look for someone else to talk to. He starts walking to a spot where at least one person is all the time, the training room. He walks into the room to find a girl inside, he walks over to her and points at her,

"You, I wish to socialize." He says plainly.​

Inuoko turned to Killi snapping himself out of his thoughts as he her his soft voice from the corner of his mind. Realizing what he had said he gave a nod and began to stand , pushing the chair in as he saw Killis beaming face. How he remained so chipper h would never figure out, but it was a good vibe that seemingly latched itself onto his bones and made him push aside the dark depression that dared to consume him as he stayed in this place. He was truly lucky to have encountered him, he might have just hung himself.

"Yeah, lets go.."

Killi cheered and grabbing Inuokos hand began dragging him off through the halls to find anyone who was hanging out in the halls. They found Layoko heading toward the training room and followed him. Or Killi followed and Inuoko was dragged. Making it to the training room they watched as Layoko demanded the girl to socialize with him. Cheerfully Killi grabbed Inuokos hand and raising their arms shouted."Layoko come socialize with us!"

Sins looked up from her book to see a boy. "Hm...?" She closed her book, "um...sure!" Then she saw another boy, dragging someone entered the room. Layoko? Sina looked at the boy who entered first, "your name's Layoko?" She stood up and walk towards them all, with her book in her hand. "Hi, I'm Sina," she smiled, "nice to meet you!"

"I'm Killi and this is Inuoko." Killi chirped gesturing towards Inouko after letting go of his hand."He's a newbie so please don't hurt him if he does or ask you something you don't like. He's still learning the ropes."

Inuoko scratched his head as the death grip on his wrist was released by Killi as they entered the training room. Looking at the room it seemed large enough, but unsettling because if the very faint smell of blood but he shook it off he knew what this place was about and he needed to get use to it. Looking back at the small group he gave a wave before speaking.

"Konichiwa, I'm Inuoko"

Layoko looks at the other people, he honestly didn't like the two who walked in for they intruded on a convorsation. And what was with the whole konichiwa thing? It's not like they had to speak japanese,

"Yes, I am Layoko, and I wish to socialize with you to keep my sanity healthy." He says with a proud smile on his face.​

Sina nodded to Killi and turned to Inuoko, "don't worry I wont hurt him." She smiled at what Layoko said, "sure! I need something else to do rather than reading these books." She had just finish another book, and that was the last one that she have for her collection. She had read all the books that were in her room, which means she'll need to borrow books till her order arrive. "What shall we do then?" Sina asked.

Layoko suddenly points back to the hall that he came from and nods,

"Music, my room." He says with another nod and a confident look on his face.​

"I like music." Killi said cheerfully agreeingwith him. He enjoyed lots of music and didn't have a particular favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sina nodded and smiled, she haven't heard music for a while and she missed it. She opened the door and said, "sure, lead the way, please."

Layoko chooses to ignore the man/girl person and walks to his room, he walks in and selects one of his CDs, Layoko puts it into the CD player and starts it up. Layoko then sits on his bed with a large smile as he listens to the music.

Killi pouted when he was ignored but quickly shrugged it off. A smile back on his face he turned to Inouko."Let's go explore and Meet more people. Alright Inouko?"

Sina followed him and entered his room after him. "Your room is...different..." She looked around, comparing his room, with her rooms that were full with bookshelves, "I like your room." She listened to the music he put on and lean against the wall.

Layoko chuckles while rolling onto his side,

"I really love music, I don't know why people don't like it." He says with a sigh,

"So, Sina, do you like music?" He says as he looks at the girl.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back