• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Blood Arena

Are you going to join us :3

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (gtfo)

• maybeh

• Total voters

Roth Sven Alumni

Updating Acadia Archives...
Welcome to the Bloodstain Amphitheater, This tab is for battles of any sort, please keep these long and nicely detailed. Any other interactions please go to the additional RP tab, those can be any length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeras was putting the last few touches on his tux just before he went on live television, though the touches weren't quite what one would expect, undoing the bow tie, pulling a few buttons of, rolling his sleeves up and half his shirt being un-tucked. The camera crew gave him a hand count down '3.... 2.... 1... go..' he counted in his head with the crew "Welcome one and all to the six hundred and first season of Blood Arena, many of you may have thought last years four seasons were quite the show, well here is the beginning of a fresh brand new year for four more seasons to get rough, get tough, get down right crazy, or get the hell out, here is your host Zeras." This was all done in a narration as the into screen was playing some of the past battles, wins, losses, and most brutal scenes in the six hundred seasons so far.

"Whats up ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, humans, androids, and creatures alike to the one, and only, Blood Arena." He raised his hands up to the crowd that was already packed in the arena like a can of sardines all waiting to get a front row seat as they all cheered and whistled while he turned back to the cameras and continued his speech "I have a simple questionnaire for anyone watching, do you want blood, do you want gore, do you want to see some down right nasty things, do you want to watch anything and everything under the sun be slaughtered, if you answered yes to any of these questions then your all on the right show and have a case of blood lust. Everything is brought to you at home, on the go, or where ever you happen to be all for your benefit and entertainment, want to donate to us, you know where to send it to, but enough with the trivial shit, lets get this show on the road." He turned around and looked at the crowd and yelled at them without the microphone screaming 'i cant hear you' a few times until the crowd started chanting 'blood arena' over and over loud enough to be heard several several blocks away with ease to signal the start of a new season "Well there you have it folks, looks like this season has started, lets go meet the contenders shall we." He turned and threw the mic into the stands letting some lucky fan catch it and call it their own, each one was signed by him in gold.

He made his way down the several flight of stairs by sliding on the rails on his butt the whole way down as he grabbed another mic at the bottom
"Alright people, lets get introduced to each of them even if you know them by heart, we always have new people watching at home so lets get this out of the way. As you all know and love your host of this show, me, I will be entering once again for a total season count of six hundred and one seasons, I love all of my fans, love all of the people who would wish I would just die already just because they know I'm better than them, but what can I say, I'm here to stay for another six hundred seasons more." He stepped out of the way and let the camera crew get a nice lovely shot of all the main contestants, this would be the only time that they will be getting a nice shot with all of them and their not all covered in blood or injuries.

The camera panned back onto him as he went to them all one at a time as he introduced them and let part of their theme song play
"Alright first up we have a young lady that we all know and love little miss Blood Sucker, shes been here for four hundred seasons and has come back for more, don't let this pretty face fool you viewers at home, she's older than she looks and could probably kill you just by looking at you, ladies and gentlemen, lets hear it for someone who has been here almost as long as I have."

"Next in line we have someone who is on the end of every pencil The Eraser, He's been in here since he was eligible to enter at the age of eighteen and is one of the blockiest looking people I've ever seen, just look at him, he looks like he came out of a box when he was born, but even if he was, he's one of the toughest most straight forward brick wall fighting son of a bitch I've ever come in contact with."

"After we erase your life with a few massive punches lets feed your remains out to the Adalfolfa and let her chew you up and spit you out faster than you can touch yourself late at night, and for some of you that's pretty damn quick. She's been here for seventy five seasons and every time shes been silent, and just when you think your in the clear or you've got her, you better check your back cause there's probably an arrow or a knife there as a present."

"If we don't decide to feed you to the wolves then let me pass you on to the Swordjuggler who's been here for forty three seasons and could probably skin you alive before you even get near her, I mean come one, do you see those swords, I don't want to touch them much less them being thrown at me, especially by this woman, she makes me even feel short and that doesn't happen very often, man she's tall."

"Even after all of that we can still go on to the very end and call all of this Gore, he showed up mid year last year giving him two seasons under his belt, you people liked him, he's still here, he looks like he got the short end of the stick when the height genes were given through the family, though don't let his height fool you he'll probably smash your head in with his hammer he carries, that is if your lucky to get a swift smack to the face and not a punch to the nuts."

He had finished all the introductions for the contenders and walked to the middle of the arena with all of them forming a circle "Are. You. All. Ready. For. Some. BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!" Hearing the crowd go wild he knew he had done his job at introducing all the people "Everyone count with me"

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"And let the games begin!"
Every person had their own cage in front of them, what was inside, who knows, what ever it was is getting released as of now, this was the beginning of a new season of Blood Arena, one more step towards eradication of anything outside the city.

@Queen of Fantasy @y0k9o @Tatercakes217 @deadpool42

Beatrix stood waiting in her cage as the introductions to the games began. She hated doing the games, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. As the introductions came to an end, she slung her bow out and ready an arrow. Calm, focus, breath. She repeated to herself as the gate rose.

Kill it, kill it. Was repeated in her head. She lowered her bow and smiled. No way, she smiled. Undead Biters, really? Too easy. As the gate rose, three giant undead Biters poured out. With a chuckle, Beatrix concentrated on shifting and in a split second it happened. As her blood boiled, her eyes glissined a golden yellow and her bone structure began to change as she dropped to all fours and her body became covered in jet black fur.

Kill it, kill it! The voice repeated. Beatrix crouched down and started the countdown in her head as soon as she pounced onto the Biter to the right of her, ripping his throat out and disappeared in the trees in front of them. She waited till the body stopped moving to go to the next till. Fifteen seconds, she said keeping track. Once the body was for certain dead she pounced again going for the Biter to the left this time. Pinning him to the ground, she discovered this one would require more time to kill. I'll save him for last. 30 seconds.

Moving to the last Biter, she grasped him by the back of his neck with her mouth and threw him against a rock, hearing his spine shatter on impact. If he wasn't dead, he wasn't going anywhere.

Remembering the last Undead Biter she quickly shifted back to her human form and knocked her bow, waiting. 45 seconds. As soon as it was in site she shot her arrow and watched as it drove through his Adams apple and bled out. One minute thirty seconds . She said as the buzzer rang. She finished her round in one minute and 30 seconds.

Angelina stood, as her cell opened. She walked out, straight faced. As the cage in front of he opened, a smirk appearance on her face. Two isolated golems walked out, and was suddenly filled with rage when their eyes were laid on her. They sprinted towards her, roaring. She insanely laughed, as they approached. She jumped, landing on one of their heads. She bared her teeth and bit into it's neck. It roared in rage, flailing its hands, trying to pull her off. Soon its struggling slowed. Its dark eyes rolled back and it fell to the ground. Angelina stood up, wiping her mouth, and turned towards the other golem who watched. It seemed scared. She smirked and walked toward it, as it backed away. She bared her teeth and hissed. The golem surprised her with an attack. It tackled her to the ground, and kept punching her into the dirt. She pretended to pass out, as the crowd gasped. The golem stood, turning towards the crowd and roaring. Angelina stood, wiping her blood off her face. She snuck up behind it and jumped on it it's back. With surprise the golem jumped, shaking the ground. Angelina, bit into its neck, and once again it fell to the ground dead. She stood, and smiled. She sat beside it and laughed hysterically.

Sibyl Iscariot

Sibyl tore forwards in a circuit around her stage, pumping her ferrous fists into the air and roaring with a fury that would shame a tiger. The crowd let out a chorus of both

cheering and jeering in response, hurling both laudations of her strength and also taunts about her ruthlessness. She couldn't care less either way- it was all lost in the white noise, in the clarion-calling ambiance. Both the praise and the mockery was fuel, fuel for the engine in her chest that now thundered in her ears and bloated her capillaries and made her temples throb like the sub-dermal tentacles of some horrible, nebulous cephalopod.

Her back was turned towards the portcullis when it raised open. But she heard the noise of the hydraulics, and then a distinct slithering, somewhere between a sword blade

sliding free of its sheath, and a rattler's warning. A berserker's grin clawed across her features, and she felt her irises constrict down to pinpoints, as did those of a trauma victim moments before death. "The period that ends the sentence of a person's life," her mother had called it. But it was not Sibyl's life which was about to reach its end.

She posed in the opposite direction, and faced towards the cyclone of cybernetic coils, crowned by a singular robotic upper body, like the human half of a centaur upon a

horse. Sibyl bared her greatswords at the Chaos Blade, gave one final, unintelligible battlecry, and launched forwards. The sharp edges of her weapons were her chisels, she was a Prygian sculptor, and this foe was her canvas- the blank block of limestone out of which she would carve a masterpiece.

Her laughter filled the air.

Keanu D. Void

In the Eraser's corner, the spectators were all groaning. Nearly every one of them was thinking something along the lines of:

"

Great, we got the stalwart mute, this is going

to be so damned boring!" There were a precious few who were actually fans of the Eraser's antics present, however. Even they had no illusions that D. Void had even a scintilla of stage presence or charisma. He was empty, and he pulled his foes into that emptiness, and made them to be gone. That was why he was the Eraser. That was why, those who did, loved him.

Zeras finished his introduction monologue, and the onslaught began. The beast that could be seen brooding within cage before of the Eraser... a choir of shocked gasps

sounded off from the portion of the audience watching him. It was a Jagged Statue, matched against one person!

Conspiratory whispers quickly broke out: was this some sort of glorified execution? Had the Blood Arena's administration decided the Eraser wasn't entertaining enough,

that it was time to snuff out his streak? Only few Eraser-junkies, the people who had actually paid attention to all of Keanu's past matches, were not surprised. They knew what was going to happen; and they were on edges of the seats, with anticipation.

The leonine monstrosity in the cage pawed the ground once, corrugating deep ruts and furrows in the floor from its claymore-like claws. It lowered itself onto its haunches,

shoulderblades and hips shearing upwards as its synthetic muscles tightened and roped together, and then- it pounced. The sheer amount of downwards force it exerted shattered the ground, and propelled it at a speed that raced soundwaves towards the Eraser, jaw opened wide, fangs flared.

Then, it smashed face-first against him, head going concave, body flipping up and over like the segments of a train in a collision, before finally flopping back onto the

ground behind the Eraser, skidding and scraping to a stop. Ichor and shrapnel shards were splattered in a halo all around. He himself was left without a scratch, aside from damage done to his apparel from the impact. This was the power of an Immovable Object.

The crowd was stunned.

Beatrix was lead to the contestant lounge as she waited for everyone to finish their rounds. She plopped herself on the black leather sofa in front of a large television that broadcasted the games. She found herself trying to watch the contenders moves more than the physical games themselves. However she did muster a smile when she watched the vampire get pounded for a bit. Playing dead, nice. She thought to herself.

She sat in silence the rest of the time, staring at the tv, waiting for the other contenders to join her.

Zeras had waited and waited and waited on his cage to let out whatever it was that was inside unfortuntately since all the ravagers inside were so packed tight they couldn't move. He had waited long enough for the cage to just be sitting there, he jumped up on top of the cage and kicked one of the sides off letting out all the ravagers to try and get him wile he was on the top of the cage "Well well well, what have we here, ravagers." he grabbed the cage door and ripped it off, he jumped on top of one of their heads and squished it as he kicked off.

He used the cage door and slammed it against a few more ravagers splattering them to a pulp he turned around and saw the last five or six, he didn't really count. He looked over to Blood sucker being hit in the face repeatedly and with each hit all he could say was "Ow, ow, ow, ow, does it look like he's done, I guess he is, look at him roaring over there, is she down for the count, oh i spoke too soon." he watched her finish him off.

He caught a glimpse of what all Sybil had been doing while he fended of a few more ravagers with some kicks to the neck and face while still holding the microphone in his hand "Wow, looks like someone was in town and went shopping for a new blender, just look at it, swords over here, swords over there, swords everywhere."

He took a big breath in and let out a big breath of purple fire burning the middle few to a crisp and crumbled, the other few caught on fire and started running around trying to put themselves out. He put the mic back up to his face "How about that look at the strength that the eraser has, just flipped over like a table, good thing he isn't in foot ball or that would be a one shot ball every time he got ahold of it." he went over to the last couple ravagers, grabbed them, and smashed their heads together "just die already would you."

He went to look and see what the other contender was doing but it looked like she was already done "How about that, some furball seems to already be done with what seems to remain a few undead biters, guess we will have to find something that will be a bit more of a challenge for her next time....... those things are still creepy."

She started at the television. "It doesn't help that I can understand all animals," she glared at him. "They tend to speak their attacks without realizing. And don't-call me fur ball!" she growled at him. She didn't mean to, but it was a force of habit to just be nasty to people who call her fur ball. I have a name you know. She would always say, but eventually grew tired of it and in general pissed.

Angelina stood and walked into the competitor room, seeing Beatrix and Zeras. She smiled and walked over to the two. "Hello,Trix and Zeras." She said, pulling a dirt covered hair strand from her face. "Lovely fights, today." She said grabbing a towel and wetting it. "You seemed to fight them off easily." She said toward Beatrix, wipeing her dirty face with the towel. "Great performance." She said, with a smirk. "Can't wait to see the next one, wolfy." She said placing the towel down.

She resisted a growl, surprisingly wolfy was a new one. I'll let it slide this time, she thought with a smile. "Thank you," she finally said in reply to her. "And I must say, playing dead was nice." A smile crossed her lips in amusement. She didn't mind the blood and dirt on her, it was normal. She would be concerned if she wasn't covered in blood and dirt.

Angelina chuckled. "It works on the more ignorant opponents." She replied, walking and sitting by her. "Where did you learn to fight?" She asked, with a tilt of her head. Her white hair was stained with dried blood, and dirt. She grinned showing her teeth which was covered is blood, with specks of silver in it. Most of it was from the golems. "It was amazing." She added on.

She was puzzled, "I taught myself" she said with a chuckle. "I don't make enough to have someone teach me," she said with a mixture of embarrassment and her being proud. "where did you learn?"

Sibyl Iscariot

The Swordjuggler had initially plied her foe with only two greatswords; as the battle raged on, however, she drew a third, a fourth, a fifth, and began to make use of her eponymous technique. As she gained more and more momentum, her lashes and slices transcended; at first, they'd only succeeded in batting away strikes from the Chaos Blade's tendrils. Now, however, the robotic lengths were cleaved apart by her spurious industry.

"Now hold on, that I don't get," muttered one spectator to a neighbor, "How can she cut that thing up with metal swords? Isn't it made of metal? How's that work?"

"What, you've never seen a match analysis on the Swordjuggler?" replied the neighbor, with a note of disappointment, "She isn't actually cutting into that thing. It's all theatrics, y'know? She using her ability- magnetokinesis- to peel it apart wherever the edge of her blade is about to hit. That way, it looks like she cut into it."

Down below, Sibyl had worked her way up to seven greatswords. In truth, this was overkill; she could best this foe with only six. But the crowd loved to see her juggle. They chanted: "Eighth chord! Eighth chord! Eighth chord!" And so, although by now the Chaos Blade was reduced to not much more than a collection of dismembered stumps, Sibyl unsheathed the final sword from her hip, and delivered a maelstrom of carving and mincing that reduced the creature to nothing more than mechanical offal.

Keanu D. Void

With the Jagged Statue nothing more than an unburied grave, the Eraser marched off the dais upon which his skirmish had taken place. As he progressed, he employed nullokinesis to begin raveling together the fibers and threads of his damaged clothing, regenerating the cracked lenses of his sunglasses, and divulging the sheen of ichor that had been splattered across his body. He was not met with any hurrahs or hoorays, just a solemn silence as his audience wracked their brains while thinking of any contestant who could come close to doing what he'd just done. Or, with mounting fear, anyone who might be able to stop him if he attacked them.

Their searches all returned blank.

He sauntered into the contestant lounge and stood at attention for nobody in one of the corners. His stillness was so complete it seemed as though he were simply an inanimate object which happened to be in the shape of a person. His facial expression was a stony deadpan, highlighted only by what was perhaps a slightly clenched jaw.

Beatrix glanced over her shoulder as a new competitor entered the lounge. She made a light chuckle at how serious looking he was, "at ease soldier," she joked. "grab a drink and sit on the sofa," she said patting the leather.

Angelina smiled. "I was taught by Dracula himself. A long, long time ago..." She muttered, quietly. "He's long gone, and over the years, I've been trained by thousands of warriors, assassins, and some kings themselves." She replied, crossing her legs.

She turned her head towards the man who entered and folded her arms. "Why so gruff?" She asked, biting her lip, showing her fangs. "You seem upset, almost."

Tatercakes217 said:
She started at the television. "It doesn't help that I can understand all animals," she glared at him. "They tend to speak their attacks without realizing. And don't-call me fur ball!" she growled at him. She didn't mean to, but it was a force of habit to just be nasty to people who call her fur ball. I have a name you know. She would always say, but eventually grew tired of it and in general pissed.
[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Angelina chuckled. "It works on the more ignorant opponents." She replied, walking and sitting by her. "Where did you learn to fight?" She asked, with a tilt of her head. Her white hair was stained with dried blood, and dirt. She grinned showing her teeth which was covered is blood, with specks of silver in it. Most of it was from the golems. "It was amazing." She added on.

[/QUOTE]
deadpool42 said:
Sibyl Iscariot
The Swordjuggler had initially plied her foe with only two greatswords; as the battle raged on, however, she drew a third, a fourth, a fifth, and began to make use of her eponymous technique. As she gained more and more momentum, her lashes and slices transcended; at first, they'd only succeeded in batting away strikes from the Chaos Blade's tendrils. Now, however, the robotic lengths were cleaved apart by her spurious industry.

"Now hold on, that I don't get," muttered one spectator to a neighbor, "How can she cut that thing up with metal swords? Isn't it made of metal? How's that work?"

"What, you've never seen a match analysis on the Swordjuggler?" replied the neighbor, with a note of disappointment, "She isn't actually cutting into that thing. It's all theatrics, y'know? She using her ability- magnetokinesis- to peel it apart wherever the edge of her blade is about to hit. That way, it looks like she cut into it."

Down below, Sibyl had worked her way up to seven greatswords. In truth, this was overkill; she could best this foe with only six. But the crowd loved to see her juggle. They chanted: "Eighth chord! Eighth chord! Eighth chord!" And so, although by now the Chaos Blade was reduced to not much more than a collection of dismembered stumps, Sibyl unsheathed the final sword from her hip, and delivered a maelstrom of carving and mincing that reduced the creature to nothing more than mechanical offal.

Keanu D. Void

With the Jagged Statue nothing more than an unburied grave, the Eraser marched off the dais upon which his skirmish had taken place. As he progressed, he employed nullokinesis to begin raveling together the fibers and threads of his damaged clothing, regenerating the cracked lenses of his sunglasses, and divulging the sheen of ichor that had been splattered across his body. He was not met with any hurrahs or hoorays, just a solemn silence as his audience wracked their brains while thinking of any contestant who could come close to doing what he'd just done. Or, with mounting fear, anyone who might be able to stop him if he attacked them.

Their searches all returned blank.

He sauntered into the contestant lounge and stood at attention for nobody in one of the corners. His stillness was so complete it seemed as though he were simply an inanimate object which happened to be in the shape of a person. His facial expression was a stony deadpan, highlighted only by what was perhaps a slightly clenched jaw.
Zeras had been making his way out of the arena as some of the many lesser known fighters go up against a bunch of little creatures. He looked in the mirror of the big room that had been set aside just for all of them, kinda nice if you think about it. "So, seems like were all back for another season and we already have the crowd rolling, they should be occupied for the time being, now then, to get down to what we should really do." he walked to the middle of the room and stood by a table and flipped a switch showing a map of the world "Now as you all know, this whole section of the world has been completely and totally destroyed, no questions about it." he took his hand and gestured everything except for their own continent off the screen "Now, we know that anything inside this region has been killed and made into part of the city, now, the question is, what all do we want to have to clear out in a few months, we can't bite off more than we can chew like we did last season and nearly get ourselves killed." he circled a section that was near the end of a highway "I suggest we go here and clear out everything, of course collecting a few if possible for research intents, any objections." The place he had suggested was a heavily forested area on the north end of the city where making close quarter combat get a new meaning.

"And a moment that many of you have been waiting for has arrived. You love the gruesome, you love the deranged and you love art. The madness that is the Blood Artist arrives for your viewing pleasure!" The announcer rang out a generic title that didn't matter. Kelna had taken his does of Wire a while ago. It's effects were starting to set in. He felt the numbness overcoming his body. Suddenly the world for Kelna went dark and the world of the Blood Artist came to life. He stepped into the arena where three cages opened. A lone golem, a pack of biters and three rock souls. The rock souls will be my last targets, if i slice up the rest, the blood will be enough for me to destroy them. The biters have to die first, they'll provide the most. Now what art should I make? The Blood Artist bit into his thumbs and the blood began to flow. He turned it into the form of a scythe and immediately coagulated it into solid form. The blood from his thumbs continued to dribble as he began to spin the scythe with fluid motions, cutting up the biters that lunged at him. The golem landed a punch on the Artist's ribs, but he was numb to the pain as he flew across the arena, scattering his blood by forcing his body to spin in mid air. He smirked as the blood shot up through the rest of the biters and then expanded out causing their blood to cover the arena. "End Game." The Artist laughed as the blood in the arena pooled together. He dismissed his scythe into the bubble of blood that formed behind him. Even though the rock souls were slow in both physical movement and mindset, they saw the danger. The golem charged forward as the bubble turned into a massive spike and impaled the beast with little wasted effort. However, now that there was blood everywhere, the Artist decided to put on a show.

He took up the scythe once more and dashed towards the souls, they hit his body as he made swift motions slicing them shallowly as his body became battered, broken and bruised. His mind was void of the pain as he willed the blood inside his body to move. It was easy to let himself be hit. He heard the crowd in shock and decided to play things up a bit more. He took a hit to the stomach that wouldn't have done much, but he used his blood control to propel himself away. The Artist rolled for a while before finally coming to a stop. He slowly began to pool the blood in the arena around him as the rock souls approached. The crowd's tension could be felt even in the arena as the beasts raised their fists to crush him, but it was too late. With a massive explosion of force, tendrils of solidified blood tore through the rock souls ripping the creatures into little pieces. And now it was time for the finale, what art would he make? The Artist moved his hands wildly as the blood moved to create a pattern on the floor. Last time he created an image of the buddha, an image that was deemed holy millennia ago. This time he decided he would use their blood and bits of their body to create an image of a phoenix rising out of the ashes of its own death. As the crowd cheered for his masterful work of art, the Artist left and Kelna returned.

Kelna smiled as he looked at the art before him. He really wished he could create stuff like that, but his power was limited to his own blood and that obviously wasn't all his. He felt the pain setting in and pulled out one of the adrenaline boosters and injected it into his body. He'd need to hold out til one of the medics saw him. He walked into the waiting room where he was finally patched up by the medics and his body already felt quite a bit better. Kel noticed several of the veteran's had gathered and decided to join them. He wondered if any had watched his performance. He watched the replay on the screen and smiled. He understood what Wire did to him, but accepted it as he pulled up a chair and got a glass of water. "
Evening peopes." He said without any inclination of friendliness.

@las0r0o7 @Queen of Fantasy @deadpool42 @Tatercakes217

Beatrix had only been paying half attention to what Zeras was saying, she was still watching the fight. However she still knew what was gaining on around her. Now that's one crazy power. She said to herself watching Kelna. She could smell his blood from in the lounge more as he was leaving. "Nice fight," she said to his response. "Remind me not to try and kill you," she stated trying to say sarcastically but ended up coming out serious.

She turned her attention back to Zeras. "I agree. We would be better camouflaged, and I can probably find some more supplies to bring back to the lower class." she started to stand, "I'm ready when you all are."

Angelina watched the screen Zeras was pointing to as he explained what they were going to do. Then another person walked into the room, casually greeting them. "Hello." She muttered. She turned back to Zeras and nodded as he continued to speak. She placed her delicate hands on her lap, as she watched to where he was pointing.

"So Zeras has yet another plan for the veterans this year?" Kelna looked at the area on the map. "That should be a decent spot." Kelna didnt even acknowledge the words said to him. He wasnt interested in playing friends. He took a closer look at the area. "You think the few of us are going to be ok in a tight space like that? Even undead biters can become a challenge if you cant move." Kelna bit his fingernails until they brgan to dribble blood again. He had the blood pool together in a ball above his hand. He hovered it over to the vampire. Vanpires were the only ones that would use his blood outside of combat.

@las0r0o7 @Queen of Fantasy @Tatercakes217

"I can handle the Biters," Beatrix noted. "If I hear to many of them I'll be sure to let you guys know." She paused making a small giggle as she watched Kelna hover a ball of blood over Angelina. Maybe a fight will break out, she thought to herself. That would be fun to watch. A vampire attack someone who uses blood as a weapon. She laughed at the thought and sat back watching. She glanced a look over at Zeras, hoping he would understand what she was thinking, but it was obvious that he was more focused on the mission.

Angelina, raised a brow. "What... Are you doing?" She asked, smirking. Her pupils started to grow larger as the blood grew closer. "For me?" She questioned, placing her hand on her chest.

(Sorry for a short post.)

Sibyl Iscariot

In vanquishing the Chaos Blade, Sibyl had inadvertently unleashed another type of monster into the audience; it rampaged through their hearts and minds, suckling on their morbid lusts for bloodshed and violence. It was a common type of plague in the Blood Arena, summoned quite often from the most intense matches. Its hosts cried out its name, over and over, like prayers of worship:

"En-core! En-core! En-core! En-core!"

Not ones to allow their audience to be disappointed, the dungeon masters let loose a small herd of Biters for the Swordjuggler to dispatch. She did so without weapons, using only her gauntlet-clad hands, with which she seized her zombified foes and quartered them apart, and her teeth, with which she seized certain ones by their own necks, and hurled them into one another.

When this was finally done, only then did Sibyl finally make her entrance into the lounge, wherein she selected a couch to sit at and promptly sprawled herself out, taking up the entirety of the piece of furniture and paying positively no mind to the infringement of others' personal spaces.

Keanu D, Void

The Eraser remained silent throughout the entirety of Zeras' speech, continuing to behave in an absolutely statuesque fashion, which was to say, not exhibiting even a fraction of a movement. Eventually, however, he did grumble out a laconic statement, in a voice somewhere between that of a chainsmoker and that of gravel:

"What region is to be erased?"

@las0r0o7

Tatercakes217 said:
"I can handle the Biters," Beatrix noted. "If I hear to many of them I'll be sure to let you guys know." She paused making a small giggle as she watched Kelna hover a ball of blood over Angelina. Maybe a fight will break out, she thought to herself. That would be fun to watch. A vampire attack someone who uses blood as a weapon. She laughed at the thought and sat back watching. She glanced a look over at Zeras, hoping he would understand what she was thinking, but it was obvious that he was more focused on the mission.
@las0r0o7[/URL]
Kiroshiven said:
Kelna nodded at the vampire. "Shezmu's curse makes it so that i have an excess of blood. Id rather not waste it so feel free to drink. Im type O negative so it should be a pretty interesting taste as it is rather rare." Kelna continued to look over the area they were going to clear. It would be interesting, hed survived out in the wilderness before ariving at Loxton, a place like this could turn into a hell hound's paradise quickly if it caught scent of prey. "Well, this should be fun." Kelna didnt much care for the others. If they died he wouldnt shed a tear, but for now hed put up with them.
@deadpool42 @las0r0o7 @Queen of Fantasy @Tatercakes217
"That may be true that the little stupid ankle biters can be a nuance since we wont be able to see them though if you could keep them off of us that would be great, cause the further we get away from the city the closer we get to some insane creatures, I'm sure I don't have to remind you what happened a few seasons ago when we went to clear out the 'cave system' in the plains and we came across Sodarius, that damn over grown worm killed the crew that we brought with us, but either way we can't be unprepared like we used to be, and damn near get ourselves killed again, but aside from not having to remind you all how to defend yourself then we will have no issues, your all free to go about your bisuiness, I'm going to go get a drink if anyone wants to come join me." he left the map up with the section that was going to be cleaned out up and running for everyone to see "That's going to take place in about a week, so make sure your all ready in that time." He walked out of the building and pulled his keys out of his pocket and put them into his bike and started it up

http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/original_274182_hEUe7ogbwX5vl4o_vcGU3eA3j.jpg
(Heads up to everyone, there is a new ICRP tab for things that aren't combat, please use it to make it easier to sort out who is doing what)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back