• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Blog Page acting odd

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
So, I like stalking the blog page, because, well, it's something I picked up in tumblr.

But I've noticed, that the blog page is WAYYYY slower than other pages, lags and glitches and when you try to leave it, the page begins to flicker, the refresh/stop loading keeps switching as if the browser isn't sure if it is loading or not and then the page blinks into something you didn't want to open (For example, wanted to see the Users Online Page, got teleported to someone's profile). The Blog page also takes forever to load.

No other part of the site is as wonky. And it's not my internet, because I play MMOs with perfect ping and no other site does this. Just the RPN's Blog page.

So, am I really crazy and imagining it, or is something wonky there?

I've experienced it being a bit slower than the rest of the site, but no bugs with navigating away. Is there any particular condition where the bugs usually happen for you?

I've experienced it being a bit slower than the rest of the site, but no bugs with navigating away. Is there any particular condition where the bugs usually happen for you?

not really, just clicking on blogs and waiting triggers it all. The loading seems really odd, as I've mentioned, the browser seems confused at times and it takes forever to scroll down and click on things, the drop downs usually take forever to appear and the teleporting is something I've experienced often in mobile, so I've gotten used to it. Not really sure what is up with it. It very odd, considering I've never seen this anywhere else. Sometimes the pictures don't even load too, or load, disappear, reappear, then stay, but blink around if you scroll on the page. It's like the page is jumping around after getting ice cubes in its shirt. xD

great ^^ sorry for making a big deal about it, but after a while it does get a bit frustrating ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back