• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request blep

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
giphy.gif

hi im sprios but i also go by finch, jay or tag, and sometimes i draw stuff. my old art thread is super ancient and gross now though so i guess ill make a new one.

im rusty and need to learn me a new art thing or twelve so that's why this thread's got a request prefix for now. and bc im a salty old bag who has dealt with waaaay too many shitty requests i've compiled a tl;dr list of rules you should abide by if you want art from me. so here u are:

-im an artist, not a mind reader, and can only go off the details im provided
-im drawing human OCs exclusively (altho very minor non-human additions, like animal ears, are ok)
-do not start fights in my thread. if youre disrespectful and i ask you to leave, you leave
-i reserve the right to turn down any request for any reason, which includes the reason being that i don't like you as a person (some people on rpn got some shady beliefs if im being honest and im not dedicating work or time to them ✌)
-i work on my time, not yours, and pestering me gets you nowhere
-most pieces will probably just be busts, maybe with some flat coloring. if you get more, awesome! if you don't, that's unfortunate
-if you want to use my art outside of rpn by all means go ahead, but don't take credit for it bla bla bla

wooh! if u can handle all that then you're welcome to toss me your OC and ill do my thing. just a heads up, im a lot better at drawing more masculine features than feminine! but can i do either of them justice? hmmmMMMMmmmm we'll see i guess.it's... been a while.

hi im a selfish artist always thirsty for content how are you

image.png

hi there friend

this is my son he's trying hard and is recently the favourited son that im spoiling
he acts like, 12 mentally and really enjoys magic tricks and making doves spawn from his jacket. its a portal in there oof.
he's also got a demon possessing him but he has 0 idea about that which is why his eyes r half and half.

hey

ur a cool noodle

good luck with requests and making a new art thread!!!

I WAS HOPING I WOULD SEE U FRAND i remember when ur art thread was just a wee lil sprout but you and your art have grown into a bIG COLORUFL TREE NOW and id be delighted to draw your magical son he's precious af

Entarriance Entarriance IT TOOK A WHILE DUE TO A MIX OF THINGS (PARTIALLY ME FORGETTING O O P S) BUT HERE IS YOUR PROBLEM CHILD HIS HAIR GAVE ME SO MUCH HELL

OQEK8Dv.png

u have no idea how scared i was to suddenly get a notification and here i am crying
thank you so much for this counter hexed content u are a WIZ AR D

wanna do an art-trade? like a really basic one, we both do a really simple drawing for eachother?

Attachments

• yippjapp.png
    yippjapp.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 8
  • cutie patuti.jpeg
    cutie patuti.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 8
  • pallete.jpeg
    pallete.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 8
Fine with me! I have to get to bed because tomorrow I road trip but before I head out I'll send you the pic of who you'll be drawing for me~ I'll give a couple of options incase you don't like the first since once I leave it'll be unlikely I can grab other references. Also, it'll be at least a week before I post it bc I won't have a tablet o:

Btw when you say simple whatcha thinking? Like busts or?

i was thinking busts or very simple full body with simple colors, it depends where our moods takes us. if i get in the drawing mood i might do more or i might get hit in the solar plexus with artblock and only be able to do the bust or something, i wont hold it against you if something similar happens to you.

sleep well, im gonna head to bed soon as well, i'll take a look at the refs when i wake up,

have a nice trip(and i dont mind the hold up)

New plan since my last one got borked with some morning changes and family departing an hour early smh nEVER FEAR THO I dragged my laptop and confirmed a wifi connection so when we're done driving and I'm a bit settled ill drag up some refs!

New plan since my last one got borked with some morning changes and family departing an hour early smh nEVER FEAR THO I dragged my laptop and confirmed a wifi connection so when we're done driving and I'm a bit settled ill drag up some refs!
ok! no problem ik how travel plans can suddenly change :^Y whenever im traveling with family the planned time to head off often end up as a sugguestion.

WOOH HOME. sort of. my home away from home! anyway you're welcome to take your pick from any of these fellas:

78nMC25.png

this is aziel. he's a bit of a germophobe and rly snooty. his occupation used to be butler/servant until he got liberated by a princess (who he hates.) His hobbies include doing laundry and telling you all the reasons you're wrong.

7mGg4h7.png

this is crank. he's an engineer in touch with his feminine side. he's really bad at taking a hint and wants to be friends with the entire world. Also, his legs from the knee down are armored prosthetics. (don't have any refs of them on hand, apologies!)

YtZsN05.png

spencer here would beat you up for a pint of ice cream. she's exceptionally goal oriented and reckless in every endeavor, opting to take the unconventional route.

8qvfXRI.png

and finally, we have barlow! art courtesy of vojir. if you ever see her off her ship, there's a 99.99999% chance she's piss drunk. people cower in her presence, as she's the captain of the dreaded ship the red lance, and owner of the world's angriest, water-loving cat.

and there you have them! hopefully one piques your interest bc im not sure many other refs are stored on this computer lolll.

anyway if you have any questions or need clarification w/ anyhing just lemme know :D

WOOH HOME. sort of. my home away from home! anyway you're welcome to take your pick from any of these fellas:

78nMC25.png

this is aziel. he's a bit of a germophobe and rly snooty. his occupation used to be butler/servant until he got liberated by a princess (who he hates.) His hobbies include doing laundry and telling you all the reasons you're wrong.

7mGg4h7.png

this is crank. he's an engineer in touch with his feminine side. he's really bad at taking a hint and wants to be friends with the entire world. Also, his legs from the knee down are armored prosthetics. (don't have any refs of them on hand, apologies!)

YtZsN05.png

spencer here would beat you up for a pint of ice cream. she's exceptionally goal oriented and reckless in every endeavor, opting to take the unconventional route.

8qvfXRI.png

and finally, we have barlow! art courtesy of vojir. if you ever see her off her ship, there's a 99.99999% chance she's piss drunk. people cower in her presence, as she's the captain of the dreaded ship the red lance, and owner of the world's angriest, water-loving cat.

and there you have them! hopefully one piques your interest bc im not sure many other refs are stored on this computer lolll.

anyway if you have any questions or need clarification w/ anyhing just lemme know :D
oh my they are all so cute! it will be hard to decide which one to chose! if i need something clarified i'll yell loudly in your vague direction:ghostv:

yelling loudly sounds great! speaking of, quick question of my own! just to make sure i don't heck it up, the bangs are like a fringe over the forehead, yeah? just a darker color?

thought so but wanted to make sure. awesome, gracias for the speedy reply! i'll have a sketch done this week and when i get home to my normal comp i can work on the digital bit.

moize moize
ARE YE READY KIDS
9kEduWV.png

and then a smaller version w/o the feet bc feet are awful and for the life of me i could not make that one foot work oof
JLK4ykE.png

JLK4ykE

moize moize
ARE YE READY KIDS
9kEduWV.png

and then a smaller version w/o the feet bc feet are awful and for the life of me i could not make that one foot work oof
JLK4ykE.png

JLK4ykE
i Love her! i will be done with my part of the trade soon, but it might take a bit more time to post it as im on an deserted island with some spotty internet, helping the fam with some stuff!
And shush those feet look great >:^(

moize moize yeah man take all the time you need!! and im glad you like it *v* all the references i found for feet in that position were barefoot or dress shoes ri p

Sprios Sprios ye it might take a bit more time than originally planned cause i just noticed that i totally forgot to pack my drawing tablet in my haste in remembering to pack everything else :^/
and rest in pieces all the artists that have had to use sorta a ref of what they need but still in their heart of hearts trowing curses at google for not having a picture of a man standing on one leg while eating an apple

I would be interested in an art trade! I'm obsessed with a certain character of mine lately and just want to see her pretty face drawn a million ways. <3 I would of course draw a character for you also, but I can basically promise it will be terrible as I'm incredibly out of practice. I'm in no hurry, so just let me know whenever you have time and are up for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back