• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Death & Rebirth II

Kaine

Auburn Mystery

ndkiXnp.jpg

• No Godmodding: Overpowering your character and then forcefully taking control of the situation so that it plays out as you wish is strictly forbidden. This is an RP, you play with other people, so stick to fair fighting and believable actions when it comes down to the Bleach universe
    • No Bunnying: Do not, under any circumstances, take control over another person's character without their permission. Additionally, do not pressure or manipulate them into handing over their personage to you.
    • Frequency: We all have busy lives so I understand if you can't respond too regularly. I simply expect everyone to be able to post once per day at best. In the very least, 2 times a week is acceptable if you are preoccupied. Also, in case someone has to go on a hiatus, then definitely notify me beforehand. I promise I am an understanding person and will not kick you out of the RP or do something stupid along those lines
    • Post Length: This is a casual RP, meaning one-liners are a total no-no but I also don't expect to see you writing novels every time you respond. However, you are generally free to do the latter seeing as the minimum post length is two paragraphs.
    • Drama: I don't want to see any drama OOC or, if some does actually occur, then the offending and offended party should sort everything out via PMs, thus not involving everyone else. If they are unable, however, to resolve their issues then I will gladly step it.
    • Be Respectful: Respect your fellow rpers, respect their characters, respect everything about their characters whether it be ethnicity, race, believes, sexuality, gender, etc. If someone insults a person based on something along those lines, then they are free to leave.
    • Follow all Site wide Rules and Regulations at all times.
    • Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back