• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bleach *After All 1 on 1*

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Lucian was not well liked when he entered the Soul Society. It was made worse when he became a soul reaper then he became a Visored. He was shunned until they said that Visoreds were allowed in the Soul Society. So he returned and was soon Lieutenant of Squad 11. He was feared as the one in the thirteen court guard squads who had a hollow mask. Then worse came when he fell in love with the new captain of a different squad.

Masazumi smiled she never thought that she would end up training other soul reapers just the idea get her excited but she wouldn't let it show well not to much anyway. The new selected captain of squad six Masazumi Shiro, she liked that captain Shiro or captain Masazumi either one would work for her. Everything would be great if she wasn't currently partnered with a Visoreds to train the soul reapers but who was she to complain, she could live with it. "So Lucian before we teach these 'children' anything I need to know if your any good with Kido?" Masazumi asked she herself hated Kido and was never very good with it but it was the first thing she wanted to get over and done with.

Lucian looked around then at the Captain. He doesn't know when, but he developed a few feelings for her. He looked back to the newbies "No, but it's okay. Most of this is the group that specializes in sword combat. So all we have to do is spar with them a little and give them pointers." Lucian held the grip of his sword, hoping he wouldn't be forced to draw it.

Masazumi smiled once again. "Thank you, but it seems I may have a problem then." She muttered before trying to think of a way around it. Since her Zanpakutou Fukōhei was a constant-release type it meant sparing was a little hard for her. "It seems that only you can spar with them." Masazumi said before looking at the new soul reapers, then back at the Lieutenant." Since my Zanpakutou is a constant-release type" Masazumi said pointing to her Zanpakutou which where located around her wrist.

Lucian sighed "We have to train them with their Shikai, too." Lucian drew his Zanpakutou and breathed "Turn all to dust 'Busiega!'" with that his sword turned into his powerful Shikai "All of you awaken your Zanpakutou's." With that the new soul reapers drew their swords and then stood waiting for the captain.

Masazumi scratched her head awkwardly and let out a small smile. "I knew that." She said turning to the new soul reapers. "I want all of you to come at us we will assess you as a group and on your individual performance." Masazumi said as a wide smiled came over her face, she loved to fight anyone at any time and to make it more fair she wouldn't use her Shikai's abilities.

Lucian sighed. He hated this, but he knew he had to. So he prepared and stopped as one student raised his hand "Yes?" The student stepped forward and bowed to the captain "Captain Shiro, are you sure we should be practicing with a Visored. They are known for they're brute like personality and he alone could take all of us on. It is not fair or safe." Lucian's head lowered. He was used to hearing such things, but it still hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Masazumi sighed she knew how the student felt but if he was scared of allies then how would he face against enemies. "If your scared of allies then how are you going to fare against hollows, in fact if any of you fear this man step forward." She said, she pointed at Lucian so they knew who she mean, she felt bad for him but at the same time she felt nothing, she lost many friends against Visored but now they were allies not enemies but that doesn't change how she felt about them, anger but she would allow it to bottle up inside her for as long as she lived, no one deserves to be killed for what they are.

Lucian looked away as more than half of the students stepped forward. He hated this. He was always judged for what he was. It wasn't his fault that he saved himself instead of loosing himself to insanity. His face went cold as one student offered "What if he battled all of us, but only with his hollow mask?" The other students looked and most of them agreed.

Masazumi smiled and shook her head. "I have a better plan and thank you all for volunteering." She said talking about half of the people who stepped forward. "For stepping forward and I think that's about half of you will now being getting tested by Lucian ....Alone while the ones who didn't step forward will be getting tested by me so thank you for making my job easier." She said her plan was to get them to eliminate fear by causing them to face there fear. "I hope you don't mind Lucian but we must eliminate the fear they have and the best way is to make them face it." Masazumi whispered to Lucian.

Lucian sighed and sheathed his sword. He looked at her "Fine, but I get a date for this." He meant it as a joke, but he was half hoping she would agree. He then looked at the students. He waved his hand over his face and his mask appeared. The spiritual pressure putting all of the students on their knees

Masazumi nodded her head. "Sure you can have a date for doing this its been awhile since I last went on one anyway." Masazumi said picking up the sudden increase in spiritual pressure but she could stand it easily. "Well then lets see if any of you can make it up even slightly." Masazumi said she would be rather shocked if they could.

Lucian looked at them. The students struggled to get up. He then lowered his pressure and looked as they got up "If you can't handle that, you don't belong here. That was only half power." They all stood in awe. That was the pressure of a captain. How could that only be half his power?

Masazumi just watched as they struggled to try and stand up. Even she was slightly shocked that it was only half power it could mean that he has even more spiritual pressure than she does which is very rare since she has been know to be able to beat so far anyone's spiritual pressure even her old Captain Kenpachi couldn't get near her spiritual pressure. "Well then I guess it lucky you won't have to face a Visored in a real fight isn't it or you wouldn't even be able to move never mind fight."

Lucian pulled off his mask. His eyes still the black color "Don't talk about someone until you know what they can do." Lucian's mask disappeared as he threw it away. Then he looks at Captain Shiro "Shall we go on that date then. these ones are not worth our time."

Masazumi nodded. "Give me one second first just to make it look like we have done something." Masazumi said before cracking her fingers. "Imprison Them." Masazumi said activating her Shikai ability which she makes one chain per student and wraps it around them draining them of there spiritual energy until they each pass out. "Well then now we can go."

Lucian chuckles and walks out. He held open the door and waited for her. He had a thing for her. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it was good, but what chance did he have with a captain. Hell he was lucky enough to get this date. So he would leave it at this and see where it goes.

Masazumi followed him she was thinking if she should go through with this date but why not its not like he as a person has done anything wrong to her. She walked through the door. "Thank you." She said wondering where he was going to take her it better be somewhere nice since she was a busy person.

((OOC: Well I'm going to head to sleep since its midnight))

Lucian smiles and walks with her. He knew she would want to go somewhere nice. So he decided on a small place he knew of by the wall. He was always going there, plus if you knew how, it had a wonderful view. 
Lucian looked at her "Thank you for standing up for me back there. I get that I am a Visored, but...." he looks back down "they hold it against me and it wasn't even my choice."

Masazumi shook her head. "No don't thank me I deserve nothing of the sort I just told them what I tell myself." Masazumi said holding herself back from adding more but now was not the time. "So tell me a bit about yourself." Masazumi asked since they didn't really know each other very well why not start now.

"Nothing to tell really. I'm just another Visored." Lucian looked at the ground. He hated feeling so twisted up inside it made him feel sick. Then his stomach got all light and airy. He sighed "I was almost turned hollow. I can discharge a concentrated blast of spirit pressure, but I can't remember what the Espada called it." He thinks for a moment then sighs 
(OCC Hello?)

((OOC: Ah sorry won't be able to post for the rest if today family matters have popped up.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back