Blake McFarland

IMG_1552.JPG Name: Blake McFarland

Height: 184 cm

SHSL: Crossdresser

Reference:
cid:17B695A2-FDE3-4D1D-91A9-4BFF0B723A11@mobilenotes.apple.com
(sorry for the bad drawing...)

Description: Blake has long blonde hair that she holds back in a ponytail. She wears a baggy purple hoodie and jeans. She has green eyes

Personality: Blake is hot headed and generally very grumpy. She has a rather strong hatred towards her family for reasons that are unknown. She is very close with her best friend (a small blind boy who is the same age as her yet looks 7 years younger) and will do anything to protect him.

Info: She was raised like a boy by her parents for all her life. Her family lived next door to a family that had moved to America from Ireland and Blake quickly befriended the family's only child. A young blind boy named Isaac.

I like this character, and somehow I think I can definitely include her in this story because of something about her...but.....
(Somehow you really seems to know what's going on ;) )
Hm, I am am undecided whether to accept new player or not. Since we are already at the second case. And the number of players are already determined, it will feel kinda odd if we have to suddenly include a new character, I am worried that it'll feel a little too awkward.

I had a similar experience once, a player asked to join in the middle of the rp, but later I find it a little difficult to change my plan.

Sorry to say, I think I wouldn't be taking new rpers for now, I apologize for not clarifying that beforehand! But I really appreciate you for showing interest in my rp. Thank you! :D

Hey. I'm fine with that. I'm also glad you like my oc because I worked really hard on her!
I like this character, and somehow I think I can definitely include her in this story because of something about her...but.....
(Somehow you really seems to know what's going on ;) )
Hm, I am am undecided whether to accept new player or not. Since we are already at the second case. And the number of players are already determined, it will feel kinda odd if we have to suddenly include a new character, I am worried that it'll feel a little too awkward.

I had a similar experience once, a player asked to join in the middle of the rp, but later I find it a little difficult to change my plan.

Sorry to say, I think I wouldn't be taking new rpers for now, I apologize for not clarifying that beforehand! But I really appreciate you for showing interest in my rp. Thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back