Blah, Blah, Blah.

wow everybody at this camp is so fashionable lmao

meanwhile agate is over here trying to figure which black skinny jeans match the exact shade of black as his button-up shirt is.

"because it matters, yeah?"

agate is my pretty goth son

Last edited by a moderator:

wow everybody at this camp is so fashionable lmao

meanwhile agate is over here trying to figure which black skinny jeans match the exact shade of black as his button-up shirt is.

"because it matters, yeah?"

agate is my pretty goth son

it's probably bc i dress in t-shirts and jeans 24/7 so i choose to live vicariously through my children  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

u better get ur ass on it then

jkjk we can wait tyt

i'm only little

i took a nap today so i'll be up, after i finish mélina for misfit toys i'll type up my post, joint starter bc i'm too lazy to write two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

if every roleplayer didn't do this i'd be surprised tbh

tbh since i'm home 25/8 and wear nothing but pajamas i do this

also i can't afford my fashion taste so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wear hoodies to hide the fact that i didn't change out of my t-shirt from the following day ngl

if i leave the house i usually wear the exact same jeans until i have to wash them bc the dogs spill something on them tbh and then i repeat with a different pair

i have the reveal post ready to go (not doing the pm thing bc lazy) so whenever the starters are up, it will go live. until then i'll probably be trying to fix my sleep schedule and failing

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the reveal post ready to go (not doing the pm thing bc lazy) so whenever the starters are up, it will go live. until then i'll probably be trying to fix my sleep schedule and failing

raw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back