BlackOrchids and Lucas Fowler RP

Lucas Fowler

Virtual Villager
Lucas Fowler submitted a new role play. @BlackOrchids

I'll post my character sheet in a sec, and then I'll post a starter. 

Name:
Lucas Fowler

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Physical/Biological Sex: Male

Gender Identity: Male

Preferred Gender Pronouns: He/him pronouns

Romantic Orientation: Bi-curious

Personality: Lucas is a loner who appears to love his books more than he does people. This is a facade he puts up to hide the fact that he's insecure around other people and isn't confident in his abilities to socialize and relate to people. He prefers books, fiction or non-fiction, because they can't hurt him and they can't break his trust.

Pet Peeves: When someone writes in a book, smacking food, and excessive messiness.

Backstory: As a kid, his life was picture perfect. His mom and uncle were a bit too close, especially when his father was out on business trips. Eventually he found out that they were having an affair and that his father had no idea. He was told not to tell anyone. He grew up seeing that you couldn't trust even the closest people to you. Eventually, his mother came clean and the uncle was banned from the house. His parents have been working hard to rebuild their marriage ever since. However, the damage was done to Lucas's sense of trust and his circle of friends grew smaller and smaller as time went on.

Are they out: No.

If they're out, who are they out to: No one.

Are they a straight ally: No

Other traits, quirks, etc. (the more descriptive, the better): He prefers to do things in a certain order. He hangs his clothes up in the order of color and eats his meals by color as well. He likes bright things, but only if they're not messy. 
So, today was the day. Daniel was going to be arriving any minute. His parents were both on edge, and Lucas couldn't blame them. It was exciting in a way. He'd always wanted a brother. However, he also knew that people in the foster care system had a higher incidence of mental illness. Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course. He just didn't want to be walking on egg shells for fear that Daniel would snap at him.

"Lucas, are you up yet?" His father bellowed from downstairs. Lucas sighed, rose from his bed while stretching, and quickly found his favorite jeans and sweater. He changed, went to brush his teeth, and finally came to join his parents downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back