Blackmore: Book of Shadows (CLOSED)

Arch Mage

The Master of all Arcane Arts
And let the plotting begin! This is the spot for all the ideas and character plans (romances, battles with villains, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo the apprentice is made x3 I would've put an anime picture, but since you put in that stuff, I decided to just do the other things.

Yes you can have as many characters as you can control.

For the apprentice, jump on in, I have plans for that character.

For romance, I'll have to look and see what you got.

The only way a character won't be accepted is if it looks like a "god mod" character or if there are no weaknesses things like that.

Status Undead, your character would be another apprentice, and good one from what I read! Would you like to be the second apprentice?

If I may step in on that, I have a possible compromise.

Why don't leave it to certain characters to determine if that will work and it will almost certainly work on all NPC's around the city.

I was planning on doing that anyways, haha. Personally, I think it's funny when I rp with OP toons, because it's always fun to invent ways to defeat them, because in a story, everyone is beatable :D

That's correct everyone is beatable, you'll see somethings within my own characters that show that ;-)

Okay, so before we get ahead of ourselves here, is there a specific plan for this big villain that's beginning to show up? Or will it be more like a first come first served type dealio?

Looks like this got far too off course and I've recieved some notes that people can't follow the story outside of what I've laid down, so I am going to close this off.

This one yes, but I will have a future RP up. Again too many people were going on about certain players not sticking to the storyline.

It will be a bit different think more once upon a time but they weren't all sent by a curse

Irish Ice Queen

Different in one respect, that it follows a TV show as Fandom. It was an idea I was given, but I am going to change a few things.

I've got to work out the the details, but there will be rules and such up by this afternoon.

I am on the east coast, so it's 0938 right now, intentions are to be up and running by 1200

Ooo east coast time I am on central I think thats Chicago

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back