Black Skull Prison

Nizrindane

One Thousand Club
Hello crook, villain, cheat, falsifier or whatever title you prefer. Ever thought of a chance of a get out of jail free card. Then I think you'll like where this is going. You receiving this letter means I bought you out of whatever jail you're in, and come the following morning, you'll be taken to my prison/coliseum where you will fight for your freedom. You will take savage beasts along with many other convicts who lust for their freedom. Many of you will be put to the test, but only one will earn their freedom...or perhaps ten of you. Anyway, just some pointers are in fact, to the death. And the rules are very simple....THERE ARE NO RULES!

-Vilemyr, Owner of the Black Skull Prison

(I think I did rather well with this. Tell me what you think or you can private message me your thoughts. I can discuss more details at another time. :) I look forward to doing this.)

hmmm you should describe the state of the world around this story... So people can fit crimes within the world.

How are you going to handle the survival of characters by the way.

I was initally going make this a Medieval/Fantasy coliseum, and I was thinking of a 6-hit gimmick (Whomever is attacked 6 times is the loser.)

Sounds violent, but I'd say it could be pretty interesting.

I myself love to do RP battles so when this starts I'll be joining.

Jingles said:
Sounds violent, but I'd say it could be pretty interesting.
I myself love to do RP battles so when this starts I'll be joining.
I'm counting on it, but I need more people, and there are some things I'm working on atm, so it may be a few weeks before I can put this into full bloom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back