• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Bullet

Kio sighed. She was in the office and was awaiting to hear from Jack on how the mission she sent him was goin. "I wonder how that is going...." She said to herself and looked at Rin "What do you think?" she asked

Michi ran after Jack. "Jack!!!!" she yelled as she ran. "Why did you drop me from your bike!!!!" she yelled as she lost him around the corner.

@Ami the breadling

Rin was playing with a sheet of paper and folded it. It could or could not be important, she did not know, neither did she really give a thought to it. She played around like always. Then, she suddenly heard a voice say her name, turned to the location with a confused look and spoke the words she did so often. "Huh?"

@The Unamed Character

Rin´s eyes widened. She scratched her head. "Something like "Words, words, pew peng pow" i think?", she replied. She meant he would talk with the people before shooting the gastrea that had been reported at the location. After all, she had no clue and that was visible, but did not want to disappoint Kio by saying so. Therefore she said the first thing that came to her mind, a trait that often made her look very stupid. Maybe she was. She was unsure about that point. @The Unamed Character

@The Unamed Character[/URL]
"Well.. hey...... you are amazing" Kio said with a smile

The Unamed Character][COLOR=#8000ff]Michi ran after Jack. "Jack!!!!" she yelled as she ran. "Why did you drop me from your bike!!!!" she yelled as she lost him around the corner.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21464-jackofhearts/ said:
@JackOfHearts[/URL]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio sighed. She was in the office and was awaiting to hear from Jack on how the mission she sent him was goin. "I wonder how that is going...." She said to herself and looked at Rin "What do you think?" she asked
Michi ran after Jack. "Jack!!!!" she yelled as she ran. "Why did you drop me from your bike!!!!" she yelled as she lost him around the corner.

@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Jack just kept running. "I didn't drop you! You fell off!" He yells back to Michi right as he loses her around the corner.

Kio sighed. "Luckily I have acouple other of these....." she said before taking a look at it. "From now on Rin, Can you please use the paper from the printers?" she asked with a smile.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack just kept running. "I didn't drop you! You fell off!" He yells back to Michi right as he loses her around the corner.
Michi just huffed as she stopped and stomped her feet. "Jeez...... Jack is a meanie....." she said with a frown and kept walking.

She took a paper from the printer, but one that had been used and not yet taken by Jack. She started to fold something. It was looking like... a... rock or stone? Well, nothing really. "Look i folded a swan!", she happily said and showed the... thing. @The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi just huffed as she stopped and stomped her feet. "Jeez...... Jack is a meanie....." she said with a frown and kept walking

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns, heading right on into the building that Gastrea activity had been reported in. 'Alright. Finally got here.'

Kio laughed. "That is wonderful Rin..." She said with a smile. "How about we go train okay?" she asked her as she stood up. "Give us both something to do..."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns, heading right on into the building that Gastrea activity had been reported in. 'Alright. Finally got here.'
*At the site* Jack is greeted by an officer that brings him to the room it was in. "We got a call but two of our officers did not want you to take the glory." He said with a sigh. "We lost contact with them."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio laughed. "That is wonderful Rin..." She said with a smile. "How about we go train okay?" she asked her as she stood up. "Give us both something to do..."
*At the site* Jack is greeted by an officer that brings him to the room it was in. "We got a call but two of our officers did not want you to take the glory." He said with a sigh. "We lost contact with them."

[/QUOTE]
(You wont make Kagetane stand in there, right? Because if so, i am pissed i may not play the best character in that god damn anime. Ok, Midori. But then Kage.)

Rin nodded and smiled. Training. Yeah. Kio was so gonna beat her, but whatever.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]*At the site* Jack is greeted by an officer that brings him to the room it was in. "We got a call but two of our officers did not want you to take the glory." He said with a sigh. "We lost contact with them."

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighs, crossing his arms. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mutters, his longsword at the ready. He takes a deep breath, then kicks the door open.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs, crossing his arms. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mutters, his longsword at the ready. He takes a deep breath, then kicks the door open.
(This feels so... dunno... like i saw it before...)

JackOfHearts said:
The entire apartment is a mess. The cops seem to be nailed to the wall. They are dead and not touching the ground.

Michi is walking and notices a man with blood all over him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](You wont make Kagetane stand in there, right? Because if so, i am pissed i may not play the best character in that god damn anime. Ok, Midori. But then Kage.)
Rin nodded and smiled. Training. Yeah. Kio was so gonna beat her, but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
(He isn't)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]
The entire apartment is a mess. The cops seem to be nailed to the wall. They are dead and not touching the ground.

(He isn't)

[/QUOTE]
(That would be perfect to introduce Karu, but he sadly has no partner :/ )

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](That would be perfect to introduce Karu, but he sadly has no partner :/ )

[/QUOTE]
(Well he did not have one when he was first introduced. Plus please put all OCC in the OCC)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns. "Jeez. Something sure had a field day in here." He mutters. "Or...someone. This doesn't look like the work of a Gastrea, meaning that there's a killer on the loose. Probably hasn't gone far." He mutters to himself. "Search the room." He tells the cops.

Michi looks at the man as he says, "Please, help me" Michi just tilted her head. "You don't know what is happening do you?" she asked him as the man fell to his knees. "You have become infected..... and pretty soon you will become an infector...."

(Next post like this will be after Jack does his thing.)

Karu was standing aside. He was in the room, his blades hidden. His Mp´s were hidden as well. He was standing there and smiled. Of course, his mask concealed that. The guy in the room seemed to successfully avoid noticing Karu,so Karu decided to take action himself. "The gastrea is not within this room anymore. I am searching for it as well, but it went. The infected one went as well.", he said and took a step to stand behind the boy.

@JackOfHearts

Karu counted them on his fingers. "Not important, yes, no, wait, yes.", he relied to them in the right order. That was a whole lot of questions for one minute. But before Karu could mention that, the three remaining cops entered, to say something. Karu shot them down before they could, not even looking at them.

@JackOfHearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back