Dislikes:

- Leeks
- Fighting
- The Spotlight
- Injustice

Fears:

- Claustrophobia

- Agoraphobia (fear of humiliation)

- Glossophobia (fear of performing/speaking in front of crowds)

Personality:

Bismarck is a diligent, intelligent, and hardworking person, being dependable and trustworthy. He isn't easily angered; in fact, it's really hard to piss him off. However, when angered, he can be a little scary. He is an extreme introvert and he hates getting too much attention. He doesn't like to stand out, but when he wants to say something, he can and will say it.

Bismarck has his own little berserk button. When asked about his personal life, he will go completely silent and things will get awkward. Then, after a few minutes, with ice in his voice, he will tell that person to go away. He is a little awkward around new people and it takes a while for him to warm up. All it really takes is mention of books and he'll warm up completely. He is fiercely loyal to his friends; in fact, if someone hurts them, he will do just about anything to make sure that his friends are okay.

Along with that, it must be noted that Bismarck has severe anxiety disorder. He is a real worrywart and can be afraid for his friends. Sometimes, when too much pressure is added, he will finally reach his breaking point and scream his ears out. The aftermath will most likely be a series of apologies. He also appears to have a very mild case of OCD, which can be proven just by how ridiculously overorganized the Rainy Traveller and his house can be. He isn't quite rude to others; it's more of himself beating himself up and reassuring everyone else that they're doing everything perfectly fine and that it is all his fault. Poor Bizzy.

Backstory:

Bismarck's backstory is....complicated. He was born in Minnesota into a poor family, with not much promised to him in life. His father, a Scottish immigrant, had been a high-school dropout, so he encouraged his son to do as much as he could to get a college degree. So, naturally, he went to school to learn everything. However, by the time he learned how to read, it was clear that Bismarck was not normal. One day, when he was reading Cat in the Hat, the cat literally came out of the book and wreaked havoc. Bismarck's mother was horrified. Being an incredibly religious person, she believed that she had given birth to a demon child and never wanted to see Bismarck again. The parents fought about it, and eventually got divorced.

His father, with him, wandered for a while before settling down in Hell City, along with his younger cousin, Sierra, who was four years younger than him and an orphan, and his brother, Chuck, then a baby @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai.

Bismarck's father started a general store and Bismarck continued to go to school in Hell City.

Around seventh grade, Bismarck's father was killed by a gang member. Bismarck was left to his own devices to run the general store, get an education, look after Chuck and Sierra, and take care of the bills. He ended up taking up a lot of part-time jobs to get this accomplished. Eventually, he began writing books under his father's name (Saedor) about pretty much everything that was on his mind. This kept him from going completely insane and let out a lot of his feelings. However, when he was eighteen, he lost his cousin, someone who had grown to be a sisterly figure. Bismarck was completely devastated by this, but he knew he had to keep holding on. With all of his efforts, Bismarck was able to graduate high school with a diploma. He attempted a collage scholarship, but sadly failed. That same year, however, he met someone to fill the gaping hole in his heart.

Her name was Maria, a cat-human hybrid, with a twin sister, Elizabeth. Bismarck wasn't quite aware, but for the first four years they knew each other, Maria kept flirting with him...which sometimes gravitated towards sexual harassment, but Bismarck didn't really get the message until she confessed when he was 22. From there, they started dating, Bismarck proposed, and they had a pair of twins named Nikolas and Phineas.

Right now, Bismarck has attempted countless times to find a way to get out of Hell City. So far he has been unsuccessful, but he is determined.

Gear/Weapons:

• Dagger

• Satchel of Books

• Inhaler

• iPhone

• Several Spare Pairs of Glasses

• .44 Magnum Revolver

Strengths:

- Physically Strong

- Skilled at Armed and Hand-to-Hand Combat

- Good Strategist

- Advanced User of his Aura

Weaknesses:

- Asthma (He has breathing problems, basically. Meaning he needs to watch how much physical activity he partakes in.)

- Prone to Fainting (Whether it be due to stress or physical pain, when it's too much, Bismarck passes out. It can be difficult in battle. And everyday life.)

- Bad Eyesight

- Average Endurance Level

Aura Ability:

Archive - The innate capability to summon creatures and weapons from books and control them in battle as extensions of his soul. Bismarck can summon up to five at a time, but once he reaches three it becomes harder to control them. At five, he is hardly able to control creatures and if he keeps five summoned for an extended period time, it could result in his mind being controlled by the creatures, sickness, severe bleeding, paralysis, or all of the above. He cannot summon fictional human characters without passing out.

Nightmare Delusion - This is an ability that is out of Bismarck's control, and a more recent one developed from the trauma of the previous time loop. This ability gives him the power to see the outcomes of alternate realities, particularly bloody ones, through terrifying visions of blood and gore surrounding those who die or those who have killed in the past. After the looping arc, it will revert to a mere danger sensing ability.

Skills:

• Cooking

• Running a Business

• Writing

Achievements/Crimes Committed:

• 1000+ Thievery/Burglary

• 6 Second-Degree Murders

• Cause of the Insanity of Caroline "Kyrie" Saedor (accidental)

• Author of 18 Books

• Witness of 50+ Crimes

• Father of Two

Theme Song:

Relationships:

Axel - "Sir Axel? *chuckles* He's a good person with a good heart, and I know I can rely on him. I certainly have gotten better at baking ever since I hired him...*another chuckle* H-he enjoys cake. I do wish he could stop hitting on my wife, though....*glint in eyes*"

Maria - "*dreamy sigh* How could I not love her? She's beautiful, nice, brave, strong......I cannot imagine a day without seeing her smile."

Chuck - "He's my little brother and I've been looking after him since I was twelve. It sometimes feels as though he was the one looking after me, though....."

Yun - "At first I was a bit reluctant to add the role of assassin to Llyria Harp's range of roles, but then I met Yun. He's very quiet, but I can rely on him not to kill innocents. I trust him completely."

Luce - "I've known him since I was six, honestly....h-he's myself from another dimension long story a-and we're very close friends....I-I have known him since I was a kid. It's always an adventure with Sir Luce *chuckles then sighs* If I had a nickel for every time we bonded as friends by nearly dying..."

-----

NPC:

image.jpg

Nikolas Rudolf Saedor, aged two. Bismarck and Maria's son. Twin to Phineas Saedor. Stubborn, hyperactive, and laughs at his father and uncle a lot. Babbles on and on but his favorite thing to say is "me". Always ready to pull pranks and is crafty for his age. Has chased off many babysitters due to his troublemaking tendencies.
NPC:

image.jpg

Phineas Arcturus Saedor, aged two. Nikolas Saedor's twin. Quiet and doesn't cry often, but has surprisingly high standards for a toddler. Stoic. Enjoys music. Not a people person. First and favorite word is "no". Other favorite word is the f-bomb. Alternate wording includes "fuck no" or "the fuck out". Not much of a troublemaker, and if anything keeps Nikolas from blowing up the house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back