• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bioshock rp anyone?

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! I'll open up by saying that I am looking for someone over 18, who can post multiple paragraphs, and is detailed. Character wise, this is going to be mostly OC's (as that better cooresponds with the plot).

I'm a little lazy and it's 4 am where I am, so I'm not going to type out everything. As a basic, this is set in a universe where Rapture seemingly stopped after the first game (there won't be too much Bioshock 2 lore in here). I was thinking of something modern day as well so things would have time to brew up once again.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM! I promise I don't bite and would love to plot and write with you!

I'm totally interested in hearing what you have in mind! Unfortunately I can't send private messages yet since I haven't hit 10 posts, but I'm hella interested c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back