• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Big Panda Entertainment

Boneless

Mr. Poplock

big-panda.jpg

In a small yet decent-sized building, holds a certain number of trainees to become the next rising K-pop group. Will they be a boy group? A girl group? Maybe even a co-ed group? Who knows. The only thing for certain, they have one hell of a ride before them.

1. All RPN rules apply.

2. Romance is going to be allowed, but the company heavily prohibits such things!

3. Real life face-claims only (pre-existing idols may be used)

4. HAVE FUN YA DINGUS!

Last edited:
매니저 (Manager)
오전 여섯 시 (6 AM)
인전 (Incheon)

"Another day, another session of training talented nobodies for nothing.. Why they signed up for our company I don't even know." He says as he gets dressed and heads to Big Panda. He has a suitcase with 8 train tickets for a very special event. He gathers all the trainees in one room and prepares them for the final part of their trainee lives.
SivOmega SivOmega q r o w q r o w JinnWon JinnWon Leafa Leafa

Mi-yeon slammed her hand down on her blaring alarm clock. It can't be morning already, can it? She rolled over and stared at the tile ceiling. Will the early mornings ever get better? After all this time, it still hadn't.

She yawned as she sat up in her bed, her chestnut hair sticking out in random places. She looked around lazily. Maybe I can get something to eat.. practice a bit...

Wait...

Today was the big day, wasn't it? She double checked the clock. Crap, I'm going to be late! She tore off her bedsheets in a rush, grabbing a brush and searching through her clothes at the same time. Wait, no that was a toothbrush, not a hairbrush! And where did she put her makeup? Gah!

Shortly after, Mi-yeon opened the door to the room she had been instructed to go to, just barely on time. She sheepishly poked her head in the room, having chosen a simple green dress to wear. Her hair was brushed and pulled back into a ponytail. She stepped into the room, closing the door behind her.

TaeWoo woke up early this morning. 5 o'clock, he wants to practice before the big day actually begins. TaeWoo throws on his signature black hoodie, a face mask, and some jeans, so pretty much his normal wear. TaeWoo gets to the practice room and sits at the piano, he starts to play a familiar riff. An acoustic version of english pop song Mercy, even though the song it's self is pretty acoustic, he had slowed it down a tad. TaeWoo has been training under Panda for a year now, he'd never say it was easy. Learning another new language, moving to a place where he knew nobody, and leaving home; it's not easy especially for a 12 year old, but he's made it this far.

TaeWoo rushes to the room where he was meeting Boss님 and other trainees. From what he can tell, he was probably the youngest trainee in the room. I greet each and everyone quietly and respectfully making sure I don't leave anyone out. I also introduce myself to them.

"Hello my name is Leo or TaeWoo Lim. I'm from Canada, please take care of me," I greet them quietly, and give a bow.

Kwang-Hoon sat up and practically knocked the bed side table over. Rolling up he looked at the clock. 5 am...sighing he rubbed his head trying to calm the rushing pain he had from moving it so quickly without warning. Rolling across the floor, he used the bed to help him get to his feet. The blankets were a rumpled mess, the pillows tossed everywhere. 'Rough night agin I guess...' he thought to himself before heading to get dressed. Taking a quick shower, he threw on a red shirt, black jeans and a beanie. Grabbing his bag and keys, he walked out into the outside world. Blinking his eyes to adjust to the new lighting.

Checking his phone as he reached the main building, he sighed. "Almost counted late. Oh well. " he groaned and walked into the building and into the designated room, letting the door shut loudly behind him. "Hello*"
*Korean Speaking.*

Taejoon had been the first to enter the room, in a simple black shirt, black mask and white jogging pants. He woke up at 1 am just to prepare because he knew today was special. He overheard the managers whispering about going for a very special trip to Seoul for a possible debut. He was really excited so he barely slept. Despite this, he woke up like a battery. He showered, dressed up, brushed his teeth and didn't bother to eat. He came in the room and gave a warm greeting.
Manijeo-nim will reply if SivOmega SivOmega decides to reply or DMs me about leaving the RP. Please bear with my dust while I fix these conditions.

When Seongjin woke up, his hair was a mess and his face puffy. He struggled to get out of bed, basically rolling down to the bathroom. He stared at the mirror for a while and another handful of minutes and a little bit more. Not because he was admiring himself, but he was too sleepy to function. He had been practicing dancing very late last night. Finally he noticed how much time he had wasted in the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. He scrolled through some social media platforms while doing that. After heading back to his room in a large tank top and shorts - both of which he had slept in -, he decided to finally change his clothes. He threw on some ripped black jeans and a red t-shirt. He liked the color red. He felt that it symbolized the "main character" of the story. Like in the power rangers or something. When passing by the mirror, leaving his room, he stared at long mirror for a bit, smiled and asked himself "Perhaps a little Grace Kelly today?" leaving it to your imagination what he meant by that.

After eating he headed out the door. It was a quite nice day. A perfect day to do something interesting. When he finally made it to the main building, he entered the room where he was instructed to be. Of course, for some reason he forgot to put make up on on that day. Perhaps he didn't forget, but just didn't bother. There were already a bunch of people in the room. He arrived a few minutes late, but that didn't seem to be a problem.

마니저
일곱 시
인전

He cleared his throat, and groggily looked down upon the trainees. "Sit on the floor." As everyone sat, he began. "Alright. Some of you may know what we're doing today. We're going to Seoul. Some of you may finish training and finally debut, or continue training and stay here in Incheon. It's up to you whether you want to go but I don't think you want to pass this up. We've spent tens of thousands of dollars on you guys, and we hope it won't go to waste. Pack your bags and get ready."

--

죄태준

June was overjoyed. Spending three years as Big Panda's first trainee, he might actually have a chance at debuting. He was so excited. As everyone was told to rise and they bowed, he rushed to his room and fixed up his stuff. He put on slightly more sociable clothes, with a white shirt, denim jacket and jeans, he got his backpack and a slingbag ready for Seoul. "Seoul, here I come!" The boy was slightly naive, but he knew he had a good chance of debuting. He got in the line for the car drive towards the train station and awaited for the others. "How are they so slow on this wonderful day?!"

Kwang-Hoon fell to the floor elegantly, before tucking his feet in and sitting in the criss-cross position. When he was told what was happening he was in shock. It took him a mintue to get up and bow, hastily ran to the room. Grabbing his black bag, he changed into a light blue shirt that was loose on him, and comfortable shoes. Keeping his beanie with him, he went down to the car line and saw June, walking up to him and smiling. "Ready?" He asked politely. Boneless Boneless

With all the older trainees TaeWoo was shocked that he was chosen for this, being only 13 years old and trained for a year, if that. He didn't let his thoughts cloud his mind not yet anyways. He quickly bowed and went to go pack his things, everything was set at least for now. He meets June and Kwang Hoon, his 형 (Hyungs) and greats them politely. He lets his thoughts cloud his mind, it was doubt again, that others deserve this spot, he wasn't that talented he thinks, he has no variety skills instead he's shy and the only emotion he really seems to show is Embarrassment. At Panda Ent he got hid nickname "Leo," based off of the VIXX선배 (Sunbae) Leo, whom has a similar personality to his. TaeWoo begins to worry that he's not good enough to be apart of this wonderful opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back