• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BG Chat

I'll put the start up tomorrow! super excited to do so. I'd do it tonight but its 1AM and I'm tired lol

When you literally spend an hour an a CS and halfway through you realize how much you hate it and delete what your wrote. Looks like I'm starting over again! Lol

I fr can't stand my indecisive self. I was literally first going to do an immigrant girl who became a party girl or something when she moved to America, then I was gonna do a mental person, then cancer, and now I guess I've stuck with miscarriage. I need a better choosing method than randomly typing until I make a CS I like

I fr can't stand my indecisive self. I was literally first going to do an immigrant girl who became a party girl or something when she moved to America, then I was gonna do a mental person, then cancer, and now I guess I've stuck with miscarriage. I need a better choosing method than randomly typing until I make a CS I like
I think she and Eirian will get along

Trying to post soon, my mother called me to help her set up her classroom.

Btw guys, for further posts, please make use of names XD

considering how fast paced this rp is and the sheer number of characters there are, reading "this boy" and "that girl" will start to get incredibly confusing to keep track of lol

All we are missing is the one guy, so we technically can't start the "therapy" without him

Brih there are so many characyers its hard to keep up with them all. is there a way we can make a quick chart of whose who? bruh i cant keep up lol i keep going back to the character sheets hahaha

i.e.

Jose Diego Felix 'Diego' -gang member- appearance: mexican with tats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back