• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Simon was a bit miffed at the loss of his book;

"Yeesh, why so serious? Lighten up a little!" Simon didn't get how people didn't understand his sense of humour, it was funny to him, why not to them? "Oh, and Muro? The mutant turkey is with the rest of your friends, on the battlefield with the mechanical thing, last time I checked they were fighting some angel people, quite entertaining actually, its a shame they stopped, someone could have gotten seriously hurt! I can heal people when they're hurt or sick you know, quite ironic if you think about it."

Simon giggled, then the furry creature made some sort of noise at him. Simon recoiled slightly, he didn't know what the creature was, but he wasn't particularly interested.

"I'll be off, maybe I'll find another book."

@rusticyawn

@MrPotato

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Simon was a bit miffed at the loss of his book;
"Yeesh, why so serious? Lighten up a little!" Simon didn't get how people didn't understand his sense of humour, it was funny to him, why not to them? "Oh, and Muro? The mutant turkey is with the rest of your friends, on the battlefield with the mechanical thing, last time I checked they were fighting some angel people, quite entertaining actually, its a shame they stopped, someone could have gotten seriously hurt! I can heal people when they're hurt or sick you know, quite ironic if you think about it."

Simon giggled, then the furry creature made some sort of noise at him. Simon recoiled slightly, he didn't know what the creature was, but he wasn't particularly interested.

"I'll be off, maybe I'll find another book."

@rusticyawn

@MrPotato

@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Serious? So watching someone die a horrible death is funny, then I would rather not laugh ever again." he spat as the creature left to go find something morbid to laugh at. "So what do you want to do, Fia?" he asked as he lowered his hand.

@Spinoceratopsrex

@MrPotato

@rusticyawn

fia slaps her hand to her face, suddenly feeling even more useless and especially stupid. her friends had followed her out there? she had left the battlefield hoping to see them again, but in her own selfishness and impatience to see them again, she hadn't realized they were exactly where she was. and they fought what? fia was just hoping it was just another piece of vocabulary she was unfamiliar with, the 'angel' part, and that the bird man was just describing something she had been there to see, but she couldn't shake the image of the figures that had flown overhead when they were moving back here. she knew it then - they had been flying to wherever they had been heading from the direction of the battlefield.

fia starts shaking, her arms moving to cover her face. she had been right there. she could have blown them out of the sky if she had known, trying to hurt her friends like that. fia couldn't help but dig her nails into her palms, thinking about her own idiocy. even so, if she had just stayed, if she had just done what she was supposed to do, none of this would have happened. it was her own fault she wasn't with them. not the monster's fault, not the angels', not anyone's but her own. fia lowered her arms, her nails still digging into her palms. she was trying to control her own expression, but it was clear she was both angry and upset.

"i don't care," she mumbled, looking down instead of toward nicol. she honestly didn't know what to do now. she didn't want to do anything now. everything she did just seemed to make things worse. "just don't break anything, or i'll kick your ass," she said quietly, looking toward simon. her words were flat, hollow, not really much of a threat. she didn't wait a second longer than the time it took to get the words out of her throat before she moved off on her own, moving farther into the library and coming to sit on one of larger couches. she didn't know whether she wanted to explode into anger, into tears, or just curl up here and fall asleep, so she looks up at the ceiling, doing nothing.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Spinoceratopsrex

Last edited by a moderator:
- Tolan - The hunter -

Tolan didn't know what to think, he didn't know if he should have gotten mad, if he should have just let Xenith to die or Jah Jah to do whatever the fuck she wanted to do. As not even an aknowledgment of his actions were given. "This Karma thing is bullshit..." He muttered under his bloodied state.

But while Tolan stood there, bleeding he felt...oddly calm, a sense of...knowledge? filled his mind as he felt somewhat pure...a voice echoed in his mind,

" T̪̭̤ịme̦̩̣̗̘ t͏o̝̭͙ ̹̫̳͉͔͖͕͢a̶̱ẉ̥͕́a͕͇͍͉ke̡͖͓͉̬ṉ̵͓ ̢̤̲̱̤̘̳̟t͖̝h̻͖̙͈̤y̷̬̞̫̤ ͍g̝̳̥̤ṵ̢͚̳̠̙i̤͖̗̰̲͇͡d̷͙̲i͈͎͙̗͟ng̜ ͏̞m͏̗̩̯̜̬ͅo̧̰͚o̴̙̦͓n̲͠l̶̝̩̤̮͈i̮̭g̗̖̣̰̗h̛t̺,̟̩̺͕̻̼̩ ̩̩̲̯͙̹ͅT͔͚̖͠o̤̝͍̳͓̞̥l͔̝͡a̞̪͞n̢͇͖̠"

The voice echoed through his mind was he felt...an awakening in power? no, it was an awakening of magic, as his body glowed a bright-blue ish green light for a few seconds...he felt like he had a new skill in his arsenal.

Didn't take him out of the state he was though, thankfully a young lady came over to help him, in which he felt a similar power in her, blood. Which interested him greatly, she began healing him and much to both of their surprises, the bleeding stopped. As Tolan recovered into a sitting position as he looked at Lyon.

"I don't know who you are or why you helped me..." Tolan spoke, his voice serious as always, "But thanks..." He said his voice sounding grateful for once. He quickly struggled to his feet. "I heard the offer of an Inn, and I could definitely use one right about now..." Tolan spoke, as he motioned for Lyon and everyone near her for them to begin heading out.

It was then he noticed a figure in the distance, in front of Xenith and Jah Jah. A tiger-like lizard thing stood in their way, with three eyes, and an imposing aura around it. Tolan did what most normal people would say at the occasion.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Tolan spoke as he begin walking over.

@Yuffie Kisaragi @VioletShadow @DergTheDergon

rusticyawn said:

fia strast

fia slaps her hand to her face, suddenly feeling even more useless and especially stupid. her friends had followed her out there? she had left the battlefield hoping to see them again, but in her own selfishness and impatience to see them again, she hadn't realized they were exactly where she was. and they fought what? fia was just hoping it was just another piece of vocabulary she was unfamiliar with, the 'angel' part, and that the bird man was just describing something she had been there to see, but she couldn't shake the image of the figures that had flown overhead when they were moving back here. she knew it then - they had been flying to wherever they had been heading from the direction of the battlefield.

fia starts shaking, her arms moving to cover her face. she had been right there. she could have blown them out of the sky if she had known, trying to hurt her friends like that. fia couldn't help but dig her nails into her palms, thinking about her own idiocy. even so, if she had just stayed, if she had just done what she was supposed to do, none of this would have happened. it was her own fault she wasn't with them. not the monster's fault, not the angels', not anyone's but her own. fia lowered her arms, her nails still digging into her palms. she was trying to control her own expression, but it was clear she was both angry and upset.

"i don't care," she mumbled, looking down instead of toward nicol. she honestly didn't know what to do now. she didn't want to do anything now. everything she did just seemed to make things worse. "just don't break anything, or i'll kick your ass," she said quietly, looking toward simon. her words were flat, hollow, not really much of a threat. she didn't wait a second longer than the time it took to get the words out of her throat before she moved off on her own, moving farther into the library and coming to sit on one of larger couches. she didn't know whether she wanted to explode into anger, into tears, or just curl up here and fall asleep, so she looks up at the ceiling, doing nothing.

Oddly, he could feel a mix of emotions from her. Nicol wordlessly sat beside her, and pulled her close to him, offering her some sort of support. "We could rest up and then go after them." he said as he let her vent. "Or we could try to figure things out. I am here to help you." he swore, as he comforted her.

@rusticyawn

Sensing a general tension among the humans, he decided to go to Fia. He meowed at her before playfully brushing his head at her leg. He barely understood what just happened between the couple and the alien figure but thought it wasn't anything of concern.

fia tenses for a moment, not expecting to be touched, but she slowly relaxes, her hands finally uncurling, leaving red marks on her palms. "it's not that..." she sighs, looking down at her lap. of course she was frustrated that her friends were still gone somewhere. they could think anything by now, they could just assume she had died or something. "we could go looking for them at anytime. i mean, they could be anywhere by now, but they'd be okay without me. even if we didn't find them, didn't even look for them, i'm happy knowing they're okay."

in a way it was true, and in a way it wasn't. fia knew it was self-deceptive to say she'd be okay not seeing them again, when in reality, she felt so... vulnerable without them. she cared about them as people, and she wanted to get to know them better, of course, and she selfishly wanted to be able to say they cared about her, too, even if she didn't know it for sure. but in a way, they meant even more to her than just that. to be with them had felt... safe. stable. to be apart from them had exacerbated the harshness of how reality seemed to be, of how quickly things could fall apart, how easily things could be swept out from underneath your feet. she wanted to be able to say that she could live without them if that was what this was coming to, either in acknowledgment of the cruel nature of the world or in defiance of it's potential for it, but regardless, none of this had been what was bothering her.

"it's just..." she takes a shaky breath, still feeling as if on the precipice of some emotion she couldn't express. "i'm kinda tired of feeling like i'm doing everything wrong, i guess? i feel like i keep making things worse. it sucks. it sucks, because the few things i'm able to do, only seems to make things worse! and, i can't do anything about it? i don't know enough to do anything about it! everyone knows everything i don't, but i can't sit back and let them do everything just because i don't know anything, right? but i can't do anything if i feel like this, like everything i do is just...!" her only seems to get louder and louder, getting more and more angry, until her final words sounds like they're being uttered between her teeth. she jerks to her feet, pushing up and away from nicol. she didn't want to be beside him feeling like she did. feeling

Y̶͋ͪ̎ͬͥ̓̈̈ͦoͫ̍̇ͥ̒̃ͮ̾̇ͩͮ̔̔̚̕̕͡͏u̸͑͑͌ͥ̔ͬ̐͊̅̓͋̀̽̃͟͝͞ ̴̷̷̑ͧ̆ͬ̓̿̑̎̾̃̒͑͂ͦͫ̈̏͠͏h́̒̉̂ͫͩ͗̓ͧͧ͂͢͡a̸ͫ̅̋͂ͩͪ̈̌̏͐͒́͢͡vͭ͊̿ͦ̾͛̏͆͊̇ͤ́́e̢̛̅̅ͨ͛̃̃ͬͣͤ͌̕͜ ̶̷̷͑̊͊̊̿ͬ̒̇̍͆ͨ͛́̚č̢̡̔̃ͥ̈́ͪ͗̌ͦ̑͑̅̾h̛̓̈́ͤ́̉̉͛͊̈ͯ̒ͨ̓̽͋ͤ̎̃̈́́ȏ̡ͦ̋̏́̚ǐ̷͐̌̔̿̌̉͝͝c̵̛̓ͩ̂̀̃ͫ̂͗͗̓ͯ̀̕è̴̢̨̛̽̀̑̂̈.̡̄̔̑̍̔̐̑̂̿̽ͩ̀̔́ͮ̒̀͘͡ ̴ͥ̔̎̅̊̀Ỷ̄͆͒̇̽̐̐̽ͫ̍ͬ̌͑͛̚҉̴̧̧͡ō̈́̓̈́ͭͣ̌̕͠u̴̷͋ͪ̐͑͒̍ͦͯ̈́̄͆ͨ͢ ̶̧ͦͬ̓͊̍̂́̄̓̿ͧ̊͊̀̒͒ͣ̀͝h̍́ͮ̊̏ͧ̇́ͣ͋̐̊͆ͦ̍̿҉á̸̵̧͂̉ͦ̅͛͂̓̀̍ͫ͑͋̓̊͌̓͡͝v̴̵̆ͯ͐͂̚͝҉è̄̄̔̃̄̓̎̒͜҉͞ ̶̡̢̆ͮ̏̒́c̵̵ͯ͋ͥͣ̀ͫͪ̈̋ͪ̒͗ǫ̴ͪͦ͗̃̒ͯ͐̄̽ͯ̐͜͝nͤͫ̓̓ͮ͗ͪͨ̊̒̃͒ͥ̌́͏s̸̏́̂ͧ̋ͭ̿͛ͭ͂ͮ̑̄͊̀͢͝c̶̡ͪ̾͊͗ͦ̓̈҉̷͝ĭ̵̵͋ͬ̎ͦͩ̒ͧ͡e͋̑̊̃̀̀͟͟n̵̨̈́̇̑̈́͆͐͊̓͋̀͂ͤͦ͝cͭͫ͆͑́͜͡ȩ̶ͦ̂͐̇̈́ͩ̈́̓̎̂̊̊̓͆͛.̵̧̨ͩ̃́ͬͩͫͥ̐ͭ̎̏̈́̒̐́͢ ̴̶̧ͪ̄ͬ͑̓̄̔̄̆̑͘B̷̊ͧ͋ͧ̌́͒̈̃͒͢É̶̔͊͛̅̈̓͘͢͡C̨̨͑̓̽̑̌͛̄ͦ̂͊ͥ̌̌O̴̧ͮ̈́̉ͯ̌ͫ͐̋̊̚M̿͌ͭͥ̍̃ͮ̿̇͌͒̀̑̇͏̧̀̀͜Ȅ̵̆̏ͨͬ̔ͭ͢͡ ̾̊ͦͮͥ̒͂ͯ͡S̷̨̅̎͛͛̔̃̓̑̉͑ͯ̓̔͛ͩ̈́͡T͛́ͬͥ̄͊ͤͬ̌͊̿͋̄ͬͣ́͞R͐͒ͬ͗ͫ̾̓̊̽͐̅ͮ̑͜͠O̶͂͋ͯ͗ͮ̄̅ͦ̽ͤ̾ͧͪ̃͊̒̚̕͟͜Ņ̾ͤ̉͋̈́͛̈̒ͪ̾͊͌̎́͘̕͜G̷ͯͩ̽͡ ̆͊ͣ͛ͤ̐ͯͥ͂́ͤͬ̐̚͘͞͡͠L̛͊̆͐̓̉̋̏̿ͣ́̚͢I̷̸ͫͥͥ̒̏̒̃ͪ̆̽͢͠K̶̵͑ͨ͋̚͢͡E̴̊ͣͬͮ̒̎ͧ̒ͭͣͨ̎͆̎ͦ́̓̓̚͡͞ ̧̿͒ͣ͂̈́̃ͤ̾ͧͯ̈͌̌̑͞

there was a startling feeling, like something had just happened, time she couldn't account for. everything seemed to be the same, though, but... she covered her nose. black smoke leaked from it, slowly rising to the ceiling and once she pulled her hand away from it, a small bit of hot blood was visible on her hand. oh... what? she looked back at nicol, blinking, not really sure what to do. the smoke seemed to be dissipating, no longer pouring out, but the blood still inexplicably remained. it seemed like just a run of the mill nose bleed now, but... "uhm, sorry," she mumbled, removing her hand and showing her nose to nicol. this... was awkward. as if to compound the weirdness, she could feel the small animal circling her leg, as if trying to be comforting. she looked down. "thank you...?" she felt as if she suddenly understood just as much as that animal did.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @MrPotato

rusticyawn said:

fia strast

fia tenses for a moment, not expecting to be touched, but she slowly relaxes, her hands finally uncurling, leaving red marks on her palms. "it's not that..." she sighs, looking down at her lap. of course she was frustrated that her friends were still gone somewhere. they could think anything by now, they could just assume she had died or something. "we could go looking for them at anytime. i mean, they could be anywhere by now, but they'd be okay without me. even if we didn't find them, didn't even look for them, i'm happy knowing they're okay."

in a way it was true, and in a way it wasn't. fia knew it was self-deceptive to say she'd be okay not seeing them again, when in reality, she felt so... vulnerable without them. she cared about them as people, and she wanted to get to know them better, of course, and she selfishly wanted to be able to say they cared about her, too, even if she didn't know it for sure. but in a way, they meant even more to her than just that. to be with them had felt... safe. stable. to be apart from them had exacerbated the harshness of how reality seemed to be, of how quickly things could fall apart, how easily tihings could be swept out from underneath your feet. she wanted to be able to say that she could live without them if that was what this was coming to, either in acknowledgment of the cruel nature of the world or in defiance of it's potential for it, but regardless, none of this had been what was bothering her.

"it's just..." she takes a shaky breath, still feeling as if on the precipice of some emotion she couldn't express. "i'm kinda tired of feeling like i'm doing everything wrong, i guess? i feel like i keep making things worse. it sucks. it sucks, because the few things i'm able to do, only seems to make things worse! and, i can't do anything about it? i don't know enough to do anything about it! everyone knows everything i don't, but i can't sit back and let them do everything just because i don't know anything, right? but i can't do anything if i feel like this, like everything i do is just...!" her only seems to get louder and louder, getting more and more angry, until her final words sounds like they're being uttered between her teeth. she jerks to her feet, pushing up and away from nicol. she didn't want to be beside him feeling like she did. feeling

Y̶͋ͪ̎ͬͥ̓̈̈ͦoͫ̍̇ͥ̒̃ͮ̾̇ͩͮ̔̔̚̕̕͡͏u̸͑͑͌ͥ̔ͬ̐͊̅̓͋̀̽̃͟͝͞ ̴̷̷̑ͧ̆ͬ̓̿̑̎̾̃̒͑͂ͦͫ̈̏͠͏h́̒̉̂ͫͩ͗̓ͧͧ͂͢͡a̸ͫ̅̋͂ͩͪ̈̌̏͐͒́͢͡vͭ͊̿ͦ̾͛̏͆͊̇ͤ́́e̢̛̅̅ͨ͛̃̃ͬͣͤ͌̕͜ ̶̷̷͑̊͊̊̿ͬ̒̇̍͆ͨ͛́̚č̢̡̔̃ͥ̈́ͪ͗̌ͦ̑͑̅̾h̛̓̈́ͤ́̉̉͛͊̈ͯ̒ͨ̓̽͋ͤ̎̃̈́́ȏ̡ͦ̋̏́̚ǐ̷͐̌̔̿̌̉͝͝c̵̛̓ͩ̂̀̃ͫ̂͗͗̓ͯ̀̕è̴̢̨̛̽̀̑̂̈.̡̄̔̑̍̔̐̑̂̿̽ͩ̀̔́ͮ̒̀͘͡ ̴ͥ̔̎̅̊̀Ỷ̄͆͒̇̽̐̐̽ͫ̍ͬ̌͑͛̚҉̴̧̧͡ō̈́̓̈́ͭͣ̌̕͠u̴̷͋ͪ̐͑͒̍ͦͯ̈́̄͆ͨ͢ ̶̧ͦͬ̓͊̍̂́̄̓̿ͧ̊͊̀̒͒ͣ̀͝h̍́ͮ̊̏ͧ̇́ͣ͋̐̊͆ͦ̍̿҉á̸̵̧͂̉ͦ̅͛͂̓̀̍ͫ͑͋̓̊͌̓͡͝v̴̵̆ͯ͐͂̚͝҉è̄̄̔̃̄̓̎̒͜҉͞ ̶̡̢̆ͮ̏̒́c̵̵ͯ͋ͥͣ̀ͫͪ̈̋ͪ̒͗ǫ̴ͪͦ͗̃̒ͯ͐̄̽ͯ̐͜͝nͤͫ̓̓ͮ͗ͪͨ̊̒̃͒ͥ̌́͏s̸̏́̂ͧ̋ͭ̿͛ͭ͂ͮ̑̄͊̀͢͝c̶̡ͪ̾͊͗ͦ̓̈҉̷͝ĭ̵̵͋ͬ̎ͦͩ̒ͧ͡e͋̑̊̃̀̀͟͟n̵̨̈́̇̑̈́͆͐͊̓͋̀͂ͤͦ͝cͭͫ͆͑́͜͡ȩ̶ͦ̂͐̇̈́ͩ̈́̓̎̂̊̊̓͆͛.̵̧̨ͩ̃́ͬͩͫͥ̐ͭ̎̏̈́̒̐́͢ ̴̶̧ͪ̄ͬ͑̓̄̔̄̆̑͘B̷̊ͧ͋ͧ̌́͒̈̃͒͢É̶̔͊͛̅̈̓͘͢͡C̨̨͑̓̽̑̌͛̄ͦ̂͊ͥ̌̌O̴̧ͮ̈́̉ͯ̌ͫ͐̋̊̚M̿͌ͭͥ̍̃ͮ̿̇͌͒̀̑̇͏̧̀̀͜Ȅ̵̆̏ͨͬ̔ͭ͢͡ ̾̊ͦͮͥ̒͂ͯ͡S̷̨̅̎͛͛̔̃̓̑̉͑ͯ̓̔͛ͩ̈́͡T͛́ͬͥ̄͊ͤͬ̌͊̿͋̄ͬͣ́͞R͐͒ͬ͗ͫ̾̓̊̽͐̅ͮ̑͜͠O̶͂͋ͯ͗ͮ̄̅ͦ̽ͤ̾ͧͪ̃͊̒̚̕͟͜Ņ̾ͤ̉͋̈́͛̈̒ͪ̾͊͌̎́͘̕͜G̷ͯͩ̽͡ ̆͊ͣ͛ͤ̐ͯͥ͂́ͤͬ̐̚͘͞͡͠L̛͊̆͐̓̉̋̏̿ͣ́̚͢I̷̸ͫͥͥ̒̏̒̃ͪ̆̽͢͠K̶̵͑ͨ͋̚͢͡E̴̊ͣͬͮ̒̎ͧ̒ͭͣͨ̎͆̎ͦ́̓̓̚͡͞ ̧̿͒ͣ͂̈́̃ͤ̾ͧͯ̈͌̌̑͞

there was a startling feeling, like something had just happened, time she couldn't account for. everything seemed to be the same, though, but... she covered her nose. black smoke leaked from it, slowly rising to the ceiling and once she pulled her hand away from it, a small bit of hot blood was visible on her hand. oh... what? she looked back at nicol, blinking, not really sure what to do. the smoke seemed to be dissipating, no longer pouring out, but the blood still inexplicably remained. it seemed like just a run of the mill nose bleed now, but...
"uhm, sorry," she mumbled, removing her hand and showing her nose to nicol. this... was awkward. as if to compound the weirdness, she could feel the small animal circling her leg, as if trying to be comforting. she looked down. "thank you...?" she felt as if she suddenly understood just as much as that animal did.

Nicol could not help but notice her condition. She was obviously something different, but most likely, like him, did not know what. "Why are you apologizing to me, you have done nothing worth an apology." he said as a weariness began to overcome him. It was like he was tired, but not in his body, but mind. Something inside told him, he needed to just close his eyes. I can't relax now. Fia is hurting, and this library, as calm as it is, doesn't feel right. He felt that this town was becoming more dangerous as the more he learned. "We need to rest, while we can." he said to Fia as she stood by and was shocked.

@rusticyawn

@MrPotato

Somrene recalled that there was another person missing. The weird robot like man he had seen earlier had vanished from sight, and he had not kept track of him. He knew for instance that fire girl had gone into town, as well as the rhino girl and finely dressed man. He thought he remembered seeing robot man get into one of the vehicles. Somrene turned to see if he could find the vehicle, and saw it towards the other one that was abandoned. He glanced back, watching the others head towards the inn. He could find them again... probably. So he jogged off towards the transport.

Caesar moved alongside the group towards the inn, slightly nervous though he did his best not to show it. When they stopped to look at the millionth weird thing they'd seen that day, he slipped away, swiftly jogging over to the inn ahead of everyone. He burst into his inn, and began to call loudly. "Hey everyone! We got lots of work to do, big party coming in like now. Clean things up, and kick everyone else out, who gives a shit about them anyway!" He ordered authoritatively, glancing about the inn to understand what was happening around him.

Lyon smiled wryly. "I'm Lyon, and why wouldn't I help you if I could?" She said simply, before joining the others, moving closer to the front of the group, away from Tolan. Not for any reason just because she liked being towards the front of things. It was not long before they met a really whack lizard thing. Lyon raised an eyebrow in questioning, but didn't say anything. The others words had summarized her thoughts on the creature for now. Could it understand them? Could it answer them?

Somrene made it to the transport. "Hello? Mr. Robot Man?" He called gently, looking around the area for his friend, and quickly finding him. He moved towards Xicor. "What are you doing way out here by yourself? Everyone else is already headed back into town. Surely you are tired, you fought well. I saw you furiously moving your hands, doing something. I assume it has to do with technology since I didn't understand it in the slightest."

Genesis purred and wiggled his tail while playfully going around Nicol and Fia. He was really small compared to the two tall figures that he had been traveling with only hours ago. He never stuck with people for very long and he liked being around the couple.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @rusticyawn

"i guess..." she sighs, putting a hand to her face one more time to make sure her nose wasn't still bleeding. she had just felt bad about making a scene. really, she wasn't sure if she felt any better now that she had gotten all of it off her chest, but he was probably right on the other thing he'd said. the two of them probably needed to rest. fia had put it off for so long now, and now she was starting to really feel it - her limbs were still sore, but after her outburst, they almost felt like they were going to give way, like she had used the last of her energy into it.

"you're right. i don't really know where the librarian is, but i guess since we're already here..." she stopped, feeling the small cat moving around the two of them, again. she wasn't really sure if it was interested in getting some rest right now, too, but she squatted down, watching it carefully. she reluctantly reaches out to pet him, softly pets his head. she had learned today how little she truly understood about other humanoids, let alone weird small fluffy four legged creatures, but she had seen nicol pick him up just fine, so maybe fia would be okay doing it...? then again, nicol could do a lot of things fia couldn't do... well, it was worth a shot. fia gently tries to pick the kitten up, almost overly careful not to hurt him.

"i guess it's time we all got some sleep," she says, smiling at nicol, looking slightly nervous about holding something so small and alive in her hands. she moves back over to the couch they had been sitting on, and sits back down, petting the small cat. she stretches before laying out completely onto it, finally able to enjoy the comforts of the plush furniture against her sore limbs. she sets the small cat down in front of her, letting it decide where it wanted to go from there. for a moment, she almost wasn't sure if she could fall asleep, her body feeling the full brunt of it's soreness now that she was still, but that thought all but vanished as she laid there, her now already struggling to stay open.

"let's do it, then," she yawns to nicol.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @MrPotato

Genesis meowed and purred in delight as Fia pets him. He thought that the two were exhausted and wanted to sleep. He wasn't tired at all but didn't want to disturb either so he cuddled back under Fia's hand, barely taking any space on the couch. Genesis meowed as if saying goodnight and closed his eyes, his tail wiggled until it stopped. A smile curved on Genesis's mouth.

@Jofune Tsurabisu @rusticyawn

rusticyawn said:

fia strast

"i guess..." she sighs, putting a hand to her face one more time to make sure her nose wasn't still bleeding. she had just felt bad about making a scene. really, she wasn't sure if she felt any better now that she had gotten all of it off her chest, but he was probably right on the other thing he'd said. the two of them probably needed to rest. fia had put it off for so long now, and now she was starting to really feel it - her limbs were still sore, but after her outburst, they almost felt like they were going to give way, like she had used the last of her energy into it.

"you're right. i don't really know where the librarian is, but i guess since we're already here..." she stopped, feeling the small cat moving around the two of them, again. she wasn't really sure if it was interested in getting some rest right now, too, but she squatted down, watching it carefully. she reluctantly reaches out to pet him, softly pets his head. she had learned today how little she truly understood about other humanoids, let alone weird small fluffy four legged creatures, but she had seen nicol pick him up just fine, so maybe fia would be okay doing it...? then again, nicol could do a lot of things fia couldn't do... well, it was worth a shot. fia gently tries to pick the kitten up, almost overly careful not to hurt him.

"i guess it's time we all got some sleep," she says, smiling at nicol, looking slightly nervous about holding something so small and alive in her hands. she moves back over to the couch they had been sitting on, and sits back down, petting the small cat. she stretches before laying out completely onto it, finally able to enjoy the comforts of the plush furniture against her sore limbs. she sets the small cat down in front of her, letting it decide where it wanted to go from there. for a moment, she almost wasn't sure if she could fall asleep, her body feeling the full brunt of it's soreness now that she was still, but that thought all but vanished as she laid there, her now already struggling to stay open.

"let's do it, then," she yawns to nicol.

"Rest well, Fia." He said as he closed his eyes. "You too, Ciaty." he spoke to the cat. His eyes closed, he oddly cleared his mind and began to focus on something, like a tiny flame of a candle. And thus he began to meditate. Troubling thoughts began to try and poke their way into his bubble, and he did all he could to push them out.

@rusticyawn

@MrPotato

- Xicor - The cyborg - Time to nerd out.

Xicor's thoughts proved correct as he walked inside the transport. There was no one else inside, only this...oh so beautiful piece of machinery, Xicor could feel as if he was part of the machine itself in a way, not because he was largely made of mechanical implants and computer systems with some human parts here and there. He was...excited? yeah that'd be the most accurate emotion, so many things, so much stuff that could be useful, a MOBILE workshop!

Xicor immediately began checking everything, the repair bay, the spare weapons, both for infantry and machine, the chemistry area, the book area, everything, He was at awe at how such a simple transport could hold so many things. Quickly pressing a few buttons on his wrist keyboard, prompting the silver shroud mech to move into one of the free areas of the transport. it had plenty of space anyway. Xicor soon found out about the information about the "Living frames" in the research bay however.

This was...very interesting. "The ability to control a being's actions and mind...surely this was already implemented in some parts of the Selian military. I think...i'l see if I can decrypt more of the data around it so If me and the others come accross anything of the sort I can probably hack it and possibly seize control of it...possibly" Xicor spoke as he began accessing more data around it, trying to dig into how to crack this "Living frame" and possibly acquire a means of hacking it or making one in the future.

He was soon startled as Somrene, an ally from earlier, who he barely knew, came up behind him, surprised the man's questions were about what Xicor was doing here, awfuly caring of him..."Oh hello." Xicor non-chalantly greeted him. As he turned to face Somrene.

"Heh so thats what you were seeing? it probably looked weird? well, I took control over one of their giant machines, and now its mine...and since we drove them back...THIS is ours now!" Xicor said motioning both his arms to show Somrene the magnitude of the transport. Sounding excited as he spoke.

"Hm? they all heading to town?" Xicor said as he slumped his shoulders for a second, "Dammit...now I hope I can show this to them later...oh well" Xicor spoke, "Let them sleep, they are probably tired after what happened...I think you probably are as well? Now I don't need as much sleep as you all mostly because im...well...a robot." Xicor explained chuckling. As he returned to his attempts at cracking this "Living frame's" project's code, for future use. "May I ask your name? mine's Xicor. If you're interested in seeing the a ea, theres some weapons and magic books near the research bay area." Xicor spoke, pointing towards the research bay. "Of if you wanna head back to town, your choice I need to crack this code..." Xicor spoke, clearly focused.

@NeverBetter @Yuffie Kisaragi

Xenith La Rosia

proxy.php

"Do not be afraid." It's low, powerful voice resounding in her ears. The creature was a mere meter away from them, yet he had paused, as if to show no hostility. "I mean no harm." He paused for a moment, perhaps contemplating his next words. "Being of the blood-filled darkness, creature of the flaming scales, you...have been marked by fate. You have power in your decisions. Be wary, with every move you make, otherwise you may cause something...unexpected." His third eye was glowing, with his other two eyes closed.

Slowly, he turned his head round to face the others.
"Perhaps...you may be marked by fate in the future. As of yet, I cannot see it. The question is, do you want to be?" With his glow gradually fading, his violet eyes awakened once again. He looked over everyone carefully, his eyes latching on every detail. "I...have a gift. If you would accept it."

Xenith could feel the wise knowledge of this creature, along with the peaceful approach, which caused her to want to see...what the gift is. But so many questions were to be asked, who was this mysterious being? Why was he helping us? Is...it all a trap? As if he read her mind, the beast spoke once again.
"Do not ask questions, as I will not answer them." He stared her straight in the eye, which mesmerized her for a moment, with his three beautiful eyes. Perhaps it was all part of a trap, but curiosity got the better of her. "I..would like to accept this gift."

The beast slowly approached her, lightly gesturing for Jah'Ri to move out of the way. His paw was scaly and rough, as he held onto Xenith's pale hand. A singular claw transformed into a golden colour, as he used it to imprint a symbol upon the back of her hand. A thin paint-like substance was etched on, only to disappear moments later.
"Pray upon this hand with all your might, when the time is right. You will know when." He gently let go of her hand, only to return to his initial position. Patiently, he waited, to see the other's thoughts and actions.

Jah'Ri

Jah'Ri stood firmly, staring the strange dark beast down, not even flinching as it began to speak. It's reassurance slowly began to ease Jah'Ri's tension, not entirely of course but to a considerable degree. It also seemed to know of her, somehow, as it addressed her. "Creature of the flaming scales," it had called her. The term "Being of the blood-filled darkness" seemed to describe Xenith quite adequately as well. This must be a powerful and knowledgeable being, the kind Jah'Ri's people have always respected and revered whenever they came across them, barring that they cause harm to thier people, such as the angels had done to Xenith earlier, at least in appearance. This creature had done no such thing yet, and therefore, deserved the utmost respect. It would also appear that this beast is half-dragon, perhaps not but its reptilian half did somewhat resemble a dragon. Jah'Ri hadn't entirely let her guard down yet, but now she was respectfully listening, standing firm in front of Xenith still, but not poised to strike anymore. Marked by fate.... Jah'Ri did not understand what these words meant, but also felt like it was not her place to understand.

When the creature mentioend a gift, Jah'Ri didn't know what to think of it. She didn't see much reason to trust this being as of yet, so she opened her mouth to ask what exactly this gift was, before he denounced the asking of questions as if she was reading her mind. Narrowing her eyes, she stared the being down, seeing this as reason not to trust him. However, Xenith then decided to accept this gift, and Jah'Ri turned to face her with a cautioning look in her reptilian eyes. "Careful, Xenith," she said simply, obeying her wish by obeying the strange creature's beckoning for her to move aside and allow Xenith to approach. She watched the exchange carefully, and only when Xenith walked away unharmed did she relax. Jah'Ri hesitated for a few more moments, then her curiosity got the better of her. Xenith seemed unharmed by accepting the gift, so why would Jah'Ri be? "Jah'Ri... accept gift as well," she said slightly reluctantly, stepping forward to receive it.

@VioletShadow

Lyon watched the creature carefully and warily. It did not appear to mean any harm to them, but still. It was unsettling. Just the way it spoke, how it knew things. It made the Bloodsummoner uncomfortable. She kept her hand carefully on the hilt of her blade, but did not move any other way. She also did not intend to accept it's "gift". She was curious, but not enough so to go against her instincts.

Somrene glanced about the transport, and nodded. The space was small for him, but if he was careful then he could move without problem. There were a lot of things, but Somrene was not as familiar with most of it as Xicor was. "My name is Somrene. As for heading back, I'll pass. You could use the company, and I'd wager that I know more about traditional weapons and magic than you." He said. Weaponry was his craft, and he did know some magic, but he was not a wizard by any means. Somrene waved a minor farewell as he moved towards the research bay, and began investigating the items within.

T͏́ḩ̸e ļ̸͞i̛ǵh̸̛ts̀ ̶͡͏a̶̛͞n̢҉d͟͏̡ ҉̨w҉̷͠i̧͞ré͢͝s̷̴ ̕th̛s̸̵t̸҉̵ ̵̛b̢í̡n̵͘d̨̕ y̡̨̡ou͝.̨͟.̶̸͠.̴ ͞T́h̕ę͠y ͟be̷̛f̀o͏r͞͏̕e͏͘ ͘to͏̴u҉̡r ͞m̢̡a̴̧̛n̷a̴̡,͜͟͡ ̨̕ýơ̸̕u̷̵͘ŗ ̵͢ẃ̢͟i̴̛l̴͠l̵̷,̵͏ ́T̷͠e̶ch̸n͡om̛͞a̧̡nc̨͜y̡͠ ̶̛̛i̕s̷̸ ̶͞a̷͡ ͜͞s̀k͘͜i̸̡͠l̴ĺ͝ n͝ò̢͠t̵́ ͟ra̴͏͜r̀e̵͏͏lý̡ ͢͞g̛͘į̕͡v̴́͘ę̀͢n͡͝.̛͢..͝͠ ̷̧B͜͟ų̷́t҉̢ ͡͞a̧̛͠ ̢͟ŗ̛̕a͏҉r͝it̀͝y̧͏ ͏̕t͡o̢͢ ̴m҉as͢͡ţ̴͢e͏̷̢r,̶̕ ̡Xic̵͘͝o̕ŗ.̶͘

̕

Á̵͞ ͢͞͡c͏̛͢h͝͏̕i̛ld̷̵͜ ҉͞ò̸̢f̢ ̶́͝Ti͜҉m̧e,̧҉ ̀o͞͞ne w̵̢hó͢ ̵͠b̸̡e͠͠l̵͜͞o̷̴̷nǵs̨̕ ̴nó̡͠wh͘e̷͜r͝e͏ ̸a̕͜n͜͡d́ ̧͘ev͢͝e̛͜͠r͏y҉͘w̷̡h͢҉e҉̢ŗ̛͡e͘͘, ̛҉o̷n̢͡e ̴w̵͝h̸͘͢ơ̴̛ ͡͏t̸͝i͡͏m̸͝͞é ̸̡w̢iĺl̸̨͜ ͡ŗ̵un̶͝ ̢o͜҉u͏͢t ̨f̷̢̛o͞ŕ̵̷ ̵on҉e̛͟͠ ̷̨d̛a͟y̡..͠͝.̵̡ ̸H̡͡oẃ̛̕ ̶a̷b̢̧ò͠u͝͏t҉͜ ̶̛́I͜ ̡ǵ͘iv̶é ̀͘͠y̷̢ǫ̕u͢ ̶̷̨th̀͜e ̧ch҉a̧͠͞n̶c̴͜e ̵o͜͠f͏͞ ͠e҉x̷̡̧te҉̢̕ń̸d͢ ìt̵͠.҉..͜͞?͏ ͡B̡̀҉ų̴͞l̛le̵t ̢͡T͢im̧͠e̵,͘ H͠͏̸é͘k̡t̴͡o͘r,́ ̀͜wh͜è͝rȩ ̶͡͞li͢͠fe҉ ̶̀b͞e̛҉͜c̡̨͠o͢m̴e̷s̛ ̢͠a̸ ̢͞s͢t̸͢͝a͠ǹ̀͝d͝s̢͘͟ti̡͢҉l͢l..̷.̢́

̕͏͡Á͘ ̴̴̢ŗ̴ad͞i̶͞ànt͜ ̶G̨o͡d͠ ̴̢g̀i͢vè͜n̶͏ ͡mǫ͟҉r͢͢͜t̴͜͠al f̸̛l̷̛͞es̛h̕.҉.̨͘. ̵h͘ow̧̡ ͜c̴͡o̕u̧͞l̷ḑ͘͟ ͝҉̛yó̴u̡͘r͘ ̶͘Ąù̕͟r҉̡a̸͝ n͘̕òt ̸̡͞g͏i̴͟v͜ȩ͝ ̸͘͠o͞t̷͟he͘r̶͟s̸ ͡s̀t̵́r͟e̴n҉g͡t́͡ḩ̡?̕͟ ̵̀ ́̕O̢҉ne̕͟s̴͢͡ ҉A̢l͏̕mi̛gh̨t͟y̴̨ ̧A̡͟ų̀r͝a̴.҉.̷͘͜.͢ ̀i̧t̷̨̛ ͞͏dazz҉̶l҉̵e̸s͠ ͘u͞s̡̡ ́͜wi̷̴͜t͢h ̀i͏t͠s͢ ̴̛b̕r͢͞į̡͘g̴h́҉t ̶̴sh̡͠ì́n̸̶̕e͞.́̕ ̧T̷̀hę͜ ̶h̶͘̕e͘a҉l̕i͝ǹg͢͏ ͟҉̴ę̕n̸͟erg̛i͡e̡̨s̨ ҉҉a͡n҉̨d̵ str̵e̕ņg͏t͘h̵̡́ ̷bo͝ó̴s̷̴͞t̶͟͞s̷͢͝ ̵̡a̡͞r͟͠e̷͟͠ ̨ć̴͝o҉̨͢up̨̧ĺe̴d ̸͡w̧i̸t̕h̷ ͝a ͘҉b̶̷o̶͟o̢s͟t̡ ̢̕t́͘ò͢͝ ͡on̶̕e's̴̸ ̡͢a̡͠ć͝r̢̀o̵͟b҉a̴͞t̷i͢͜c͠ ̵a͞͝b͢͡i̡l̡it̵y,̵͢ ah̸,͞͝͝ ̡͝h̵͘o̵͞w̛ ͞r͘͟͝a̡d̵ia̸n̕҉̶ţ̀͡!̀

Night began to fall as whispers echo through the town, the souls of those lost seemed to hover in the shadowy darkness, like mist in the air. No one seemed surprised by this, almost like this was normal for the end of the day. Regardless, it was the end of the day.

(I'm sorry, but due to slow down's on posts, I will be moving us to Daytime in a hope to reinvigorate the posting flow)

In the Library stood the Librarian, she leafed through books and put them away. She sorted and raced and moved through the gallery of words with great speed, and equal care. She was as silent as could be, as she hoped not to wake the girl sleeping in the chair near the rear of the room. She had left after she and her gaggle of friends had to view the fight. It was wonderful, they were so strong! No doubt that the war could be ended in no time with their talents. As she slept, the Librarian had put a blanket over her to let her rest more easily. With great care she did her job, but she glanced over to ensure Fia was still doing alright.

In the Inn, our larger party slept the night, stowed away in the building for their own health. The staff worked ferociously, the rage of their boss would mean more arrows to the head... No one else wanted to die. So they worked, and worked silently.

Every room in the Inn was much larger than it seemed possible, however, Magic was a wonderful thing as some would say. Brown wooden floors with a forest green paint color on the walls, each adorned with black stained wood carvings across the walls to give them the appearance of luxary: it was honestly beautiful, all the swirls the wood had been carved into, it was almost like lace transformed into wood. Each bed was huge, big enough to hold three or four of fully grown Gigant, but soft and cushy enough to be mistaken for a cloud. Candles hung from the walls in ornate lamps, decorated in etchings of flowers or the like. Desks lay on the farthest wall in each room, enough stationary and writing materials that one could jog down a five-hundred page book in every room. It was time for the day to bring forth those who rest their weary heads.

Simon was running through a town, it was burning, people were crying, a man shambles around with no arms. Simon pointed at him and laughed, then a bakery exploded with syrup and pancakes, Simon dove into the pile and start gorging himself, then he saw a child-a little girl- come up to him

"I need help, my parents... they're dead!"

"Let me cheer you up." Said Simon slyly

O-Ok" she said

"Knock knock." Began Simon

"Who's there?" Replied the little girl

"Parents."

"Parents...who?"

"Not yours!" Simon yelled the punchline with great enthusiasm, he almost doubled over laughing at his own twisted joke. The girl ran away crying.

Then Simon's eyes snapped open. It was just a dream.

"An amazing one at that!" He shouted out.

"That joke.. Haha! Her face!" Simon had fallen asleep on the floor of the library while searching for a new book. He must have abruptly dosed off.

"Well, it's a new day! What to do now?" Simon mused to himself thoughtfully

once she had closed her eyes, fia could already feel herself drifting off, so she let herself be taken, her thoughts slipping into nothing. at some point, her mind came to dream, attempting to piece together and file away the events of the day. it started out as unintelligible sensation, a soft mix of light and color and sound that only barely registered in fia's mind, but it slowly began to find limited meaning. slowly, scenes before her began to take shape, at first nothing more than pleasant reverie, lingering on familiar events. they all subtly differed, her emotions seeping in her hazy, dreaming mind.

it was hard to tell when they started to escalate, one event from the day blurring into another as things she found important jumped to her attention. half-asleep, her mind began to struggle with the scenes it created, a sick, frustrating feeling beginning to permeate her memories, but they only continued, escalating into a chaos she couldn't understand, an unknown feeling she couldn't escape. it began to burn around her, the scene erupting into flames, everything around her on fire and it was what she had caused, it was below her and she would burn higher, brighter, until she was all that remained. she held the minisun in her hand and she forced it down, and as she did, her body fell with it, down, down down. she fell, the light of her flames still above her and disappearing. she was suddenly so cold and she couldn't breathe, her hands reached for her neck as the weight of the distance pressed down on her, there was water above and below her and around her and inside of her lungs, she was drowning she was drowning she was

fia's eyes fluttered opened, a small sudden gasp of air escaping her throat. her arm propped her up as she looked around, realizing she was seeing the library again in the light of day. it took a moment or two for her confused mind to piece together the day before, how she had gotten here, but she let herself breathe, and take in what was before her now. she looked down at herself, seeing the small cat before her, resting away, and something else. a blanket. she eyes looked to find nicol, so very still. so very peaceful to fia. she couldn't quite tell whether or not he was sleeping, but she tried to stay silent anyway, very gingerly slipping the blanket off of herself and quietly moving from her position on the chair. she could feel thoughts from the past day try to slip in now that she was waking, but she put it away for a little while longer, carefully putting the weight of her weight down onto the floor. the rising sun's light was starting to brightly shine through the windows, and she decided to put herself before it, letting herself take a moment to embrace the morning. she stretched just a little as she soaked in the sun's ray, silently very grateful that the soreness from yesterday hadn't followed her through the night. for everything that had transpired, she thought to herself, she was at least here now, able to enjoy this small peace. it felt like it would be unfortunately felt fragile, so easily broken by her normal trains of thought, so she tried to channel her few peaceful memories, and there she let her mind linger.

..."an amazing one at that!" fia was startled back to reality when she heard a familiar voice shout out in the library. she could again here the nonsense ramblings of the weird bird man that had come in that night. she realized she had lightly been tapping her foot, and stopped, trying to get her thoughts together. she located where he laid, just on the floor for some reason, and she pouted. she wasn't sure why she thought he wouldn't be, but she almost thought it was sort of weird he was still here, having completely forgotten his presence in her frustrations the night before. "well, it's a new day! what to do now?" it was at least a good question. fia finally moved away from the window, her movements a little less careful now that he had shouted where everyone could hear. if that hadn't woken everyone up, she couldn't imagine her footsteps would. she looks around again, specifically in the direction of the librarian's usual spot. she moved closer to it, looking around. "hello...?" her voice rang out softly. she looked and looked, the quiet of the library growing increasingly more awkward, until her simply fell on simon. she didn't necessarily want to pass judgment on him so quickly, but her eyes couldn't help but narrow a little as she looked at him. still, she tried to be... reasonable. "so..." she drawled uncomfortably, a finger twirling a lock of her red hair. "what's your name, bird guy...?"

@Spinoceratopsrex @Jofune Tsurabisu @MrPotato @NeverBetter

rusticyawn said:

fia strast

once she had closed her eyes, fia could already feel herself drifting off, so she let herself be taken, her thoughts slipping into nothing. at some point, her mind came to dream, attempting to piece together and file away the events of the day. it started out as unintelligible sensation, a soft mix of light and color and sound that only barely registered in fia's mind, but it slowly began to find limited meaning. slowly, scenes before her began to take shape, at first nothing more than pleasant reverie, lingering on familiar events. they all subtly differed, her emotions seeping in her hazy, dreaming mind. it was hard to tell when they started to escalate, one event from the day blurring into another as things she found important jumped to her attention. half-asleep, her mind began to struggle with the scenes it created, a sick, frustrating feeling beginning to permeate her memories, but they only continued, escalating into a chaos she couldn't understand, an unknown feeling she couldn't escape. it began to burn around her, the scene erupting into flames, everything around her on fire and it was what she had caused, it was below her and she would burn higher, brighter, until she was all that remained. she held the flaming minisun in her hand and she forced it down, and as she did, her body fell with it, down, down down. she fell, the light of her flames still above her and disappearing. she was suddenly so cold and she couldn't breathe, her hands reached for her neck as the weight of the distance pressed down on her, there was water above and below her and around her and inside of her lungs, she was drowning she was drowning she was

fia's eyes fluttered opened, a small sudden gasp of air escaping her throat. her arm propped her up as she looked around, realizing she was seeing the library again in the light of day. it took a moment or two for her confused mind to piece together the day before, how she had gotten here, but she let herself breathe, and take in what was before her now. she looked down at herself, seeing the small cat before her, resting away, and something else. a blanket. she eyes looked to find nicol, so very still. so very peaceful to fia. she couldn't quite tell whether or not he was sleeping, but she tried to stay silent anyway, very gingerly slipping the blanket off of herself and quietly moving from her position on the chair. she could feel thoughts from the past day try to slip in now that she was waking, but she put it away for a little while longer, carefully putting the weight of her weight down onto the floor. the rising sun's light was starting to brightly shine through the windows, and she decided to put herself before it, letting herself take a moment to embrace the morning. she stretched just a little as she soaked in the sun's ray, silently very grateful that the soreness from yesterday hadn't followed her through the night. for everything that had transpired, she thought to herself, she was at least here now, able to enjoy this small peace. it felt like it would be unfortunately felt fragile, so easily broken by her normal trains of thought, so she tried to channel her few peaceful memories, and there she let her mind linger.

"an amazing one at that!" fia was startled back to reality when she heard a familar voice shout out in the library. she could again here the nonsense ramblings of the weird bird man that had come in that night. she realized she had lightly been tapping her foot, and stoppped, trying to get her thoughts together. she located where he laid, just on the floor for some reason, and she pouted. she wasn't sure why she thought he wouldn't be, but she almost thought it was sort of weird he was still here, having completely forgotten his prescence in her frustrations the night before. "well, it's a new day! what to do now?" it was at least a good question. fia finally moved away from the window, her movements a little less careful now that he had shouted where everyone could hear. if that hadn't woken everyone up, she couldn't imagine her footsteps would. she looks around again, specfically in the direction of the librarian's usual spot. she moved closer to it, looking around. "hello...?" her voice rang out softly. she looked and looked, the quiet of the library growing increasingly more awkward, until her simply fell on simon. she didn't necessarily want to pass judgement on him so quickly, but her eyes couldn't help but narrow a little as she looked at him. still, she tried to be... reasonable. "so..." she drawled uncomfortably, a finger twirling a lock of her red hair. "what's your name, bird guy...?"

Nicol, meditated. Well He could not tell what it was, as he had no clue as to what it was he needed to do. But he began to feel better. He heard the bird thing call out, but paid it no mind. But something was nagging him. Fia. He could not feel her near by him any more. Maybe she had to visit the privet. But if thats the case, she would have been on her way back by now. But he really did not care what she did, or did he? Too many conflicting emotions. He could not finish his thing, so He angrily clicked his tongue and stalked the library silently looking for her....

-Nicol now suffers from: Minor mental fatigue, minor system shock. All of his actions will reflect this disposition. Cure: Full Meditation Cycle-

@rusticyawn

@Spinoceratopsrex

@MrPotato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back