Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinkie Pie

• Rainbow Dash

• Total voters

jaylen

Gamer Girl
Yo! So I've been here for almost three weeks but I'm reintroducing myself in a more personal way. So uh, lez go.

Random Facts:
I'm 15
Currently in 10th grade
I'm into robotics
Plan on being a game designer
Fav shows rn are Riverdale, Bates Motel, Hilda, and TDA
Lowkey, I'm a big fan of MLP
I have no life
I make image edits
I'm a Pisces baby
Love the Banana Bus Crew and the Fitz Crew
Fav color is green
I'm addicted to iced coffee
I'm a gamer girl

Roleplay Facts:
Usually join rps but dont make them
Fav genres are slice of life, crime, horror, animal, and fantasy
Working on my 6th year of rp
Started when I was about 10
Dont do 1x1 unless we're friends
Might not rp some things if they hit too close to home
My writing style isn't consistent

Last edited:
Hiya! Robotics sounds neat, I'm not very science minded but I'm sure that can help with game designing somehow. I like MLP too. Can never decided which of the Mane Six I like best though. It jumps from Pinkie to AJ ta Flutters and all around. Luna is totally best princess in my eyes though. That could just be cause I've always really loved the moon and stars though. Plus I really dig gamer Luna.

Hiya! Robotics sounds neat, I'm not very science minded but I'm sure that can help with game designing somehow. I like MLP too. Can never decided which of the Mane Six I like best though. It jumps from Pinkie to AJ ta Flutters and all around. Luna is totally best princess in my eyes though. That could just be cause I've always really loved the moon and stars though. Plus I really dig gamer Luna.
Yeah robotics is pretty interesting. Might get disbanded this year tho bc we're so low on members. Personally, my favorite Mane Six is Twilight. She's the most like me and I understand her pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back