• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Betrayed || A Percy Jackson Roleplay || Character Sheets || CLOSED

FrazzledFox

idk™

source.gif
Plot

It has been a year and a half since the Seven defeated Gaea and her Giant army and things seemingly have settled down. Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood have set up successful programs that allow safe passage across the country between the two camps, and both camps resident satyrs work to find both Greek and Roman demigods. The Seven have all seemingly moved on for the most part, trying their best to live as normal life as someone who has gone through literal hell can. Things are relatively peaceful and most look to the future with hope.

With this sense of peace comes the twinge of fear, for a demigods life is never calm, never really peaceful. Two months ago a trio of demigods from Camp Half-Blood received Chiron's blessing to pursue a quest and the Camp has not heard back from them since. Communication with Camp Jupiter has revealed that seasoned recruits have mysteriously gone missing, and though their augurs have been working tirelessly to divine what has happened to them, nothing has shown itself as the villain. Something is stirring in America and every demigod can feel it.

TL ; DR:
Something is going wrong and bad things will happen. The general plot, even though its not conveyed well, is that demigods are going missing and no one has any idea why. Little do they know, a third mysterious group of demigods is rising, with ill intent on the Camps.

Character Sheet Template

Hey! So first off before I give a template of what I expect to be included in a character sheet for this roleplay I want to note that I do not expect the character sheets to be all fancy and coded up. Like I literally copy pasted the interest check coding because I'm lazy and coding is hard. So no pressure guys. Also, important to note, the roleplay will start at Camp Half-Blood.

Character Name: (Something realistic)
Nickname(s): (Did your camper slay some fearsome monster during capture the flag? Or do something embarrassing? Not a required, but IMO it adds a little spice to a character sometimes!)
Godly Parent: (I will only be accepting TWO Big Three kids. Go ahead and make one, but I cannot guarantee they will make it.)
Age: (I would prefer older campers from ages between 15 at the youngest and 20 at the oldest.)
Camp Loyalty: (Is your camper a Jupiter fanboy, or a Half-Blood hell raiser?)
Years At Camp: (Make it reasonable, unless there is a valid reason your camper would have been at camp for so long. I.E. Big Three Kid needing safety.)
Sexuality: (Again. Don't make me google anything.)
Picture:(No anime. Period. I will accept realistic illustrations, but I would prefer a real life face claim.)
Physical Description: (Is there anything your picture does not show or accurately portray?)
Personality: (What is your character like? If you feel you can convey this through their backstory, just leave a note saying so.)
Strengths and Weaknesses: (Please list at least 4 of each.)
Backstory! (Who is your character? How did they wind up at the Camp?)
Weapons and Gear: (What would your character normally carry around on them? A notebook to write down ideas/ strategies? An old family heirloom? Not every character can have a magic weapon given to them from their Godly Parent.)
Godly Powers: (Get creative with this, though note that not all children of Aphrodite can Charmspeak, or children of Hephaestus can do flame stuff. I am not saying I will not allow it, but just make sure the character is balanced :^) )
Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: (You can leave this blank for now, in the Discord I will make you can set relationships up there, or if you and another player have already planned friendships or what have you fill this in.)
Extra: (If there is any additional info you want to share about your character please do so here!)

Rules!
Alright! The Important Bits! The Rules. I expect these to be followed at all times. These rules are not made to be broken.
1. Respect and General RPN Rules.
This is fairly self explanatory, but let me lay it out. If your actions, both in character and out of character, go against RPN's standing rules, you will receive 1 (ONE) warning before I remove you from the RP. Treat your fellow RPers with respect, its like really easy.
2. I am the DM.
This is kind of weird for me because I am generally not in charge of things, but this is my roleplay I am starting, and if I choose not to accept your character please respect that. I will always try to give fair and constructive criticism and if it is something that can be slightly tweaked then awesome! But if I outright do not choose your character for more than 3 (Three) of my own reasons, please respect my choice.
3. Posts.
I consider myself detailed oriented and I will be looking for detail oriented RP posts. I am not saying to write a novel, but I expect at the very least 1-2 paragraphs, and at least 2 posts a week. If something is going on in your personal life where you cannot meet these requirements, PM me and we may be able to work something out. I do not want this to be super slow paced because in my experience it seems as though slower RP's tend to die and I really do not want this to die. That being said I do not want this to be rushed as well. I want a nice even pace. If that makes sense.
4. Characters.
I will cover more about characters in the Character Sheet thread, but one of the biggest things is that I do not want to RP with a child. I understand that in the universe children exist at the camps and they are tougher than most other children their age because demigods and stuff, but I want to RP with older teenagers, 16 being the youngest I can consider not a child. If this is a deal breaker for you, I am sorry but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is all I can think of for now, I will probably add more later on when it isn't so late.

Character Name: Cassandra Relk

Nickname(s):
The Slayer

Godly Parent:
Ares The God of War

Camp Loyalty: Half-Blood Hell Raiser

Years At Camp: 4 years

Sexuality: Bisexual

Picture:
image.jpeg

Physical Description:
That robotic arm is actually just a really rad Tattoo, created from a good tattooist during her time at the camp. She is quite muscular, and extremely strong, even if she doesn't look as strong as she is.

Personality:
Cassandra is the very idea of the word Hotheaded. She is a shoot first, ask questions later type of gal, preferring to get the job done than waste time. One wrong word or move can get her angry to the point where she will wrestle you to the ground, piss her off and you'll be seeing black and blue. She tends to resist authority, being more rebellious and often will not follow orders, this makes her a rebel. Her heritage as being the Daughter of Ares is thought to be the reason for her massive anger.

While she has a bad temper, she's not heartless often times she will go out of her way to help people. She sees someone getting bullied, she will proceed to beat the shit out of the bully to help the victim out. She has a strange soft spot for animals, more so than most children of Ares. Sadly while she is kind, she's not very smart like she can get c's in school but a B is not that common. She's smart enough but she ain't no genius, so don't get all technical on her, just give her an axe and point her in the direction of the enemies.

Strengths:
Extremely Strong: Due to her being a Demigod, the daughter of Ares, and training, Cassandra has some serious muscle on her. She is much stronger than most other Demigods.

Extremely Tough: As stated above she is both a Demigod and the daughter of Ares, meaning she is much tougher than the average person. She has also trained a lot so she is much tougher than most demigods as well.

Control of Anger: (Look at Godly Powers)

Weapon Master: (Look at Godly Powers)

Weaknesses:

Dumb: Cassandra isn't smart by any means, so she is as smart as most people but give her a puzzle and she will most likely not solve it. She'll most likely destroy the thing in anger than actually solving it.

Fear of Water: She has a fear of water in the sense of drowning. She can take showers, drink it, and be in it fine, it's only when's she's on a ship on very deep water that she's afraid. So she and children of Poseidon will most likely not get along.

Good natured: She will help most people out who need the help. This can lead to monsters taking advantage and ambushing her as soon as she gets close enough.

Anger Issues: She has a bad temper and can fly into a rage if people say something that really pisses her off. Can lead into a lot of fights.

Backstory:
Cassandra is the rebel in her family, and being born to a god she never exactly had the easy life. She was born in a poor family, one in which her father left her mom and she was stuck in poverty for most of her life. Eventually her mom moved on to another man, who proved to be quite the man, he gave them everything yet he was also an abuser. This is where her rebellious nature came in, her step-Father was quite authoritarian preferring everybody conform to him being the ultimate decision maker. Being rebellious she would often go behind his back to get what she wanted, when he attempted to punish her she would beat the shit out of him. She eventually stopped when he began beating her mother, so she instead took the beatings for her.

As she went through the years, she eventually joined a street gang and began doing all these illegal things. She never actually beat up innocents or robbed people but she did hunt other gang members and beat them up. This action was done by her rebellious nature and her absolute anger. She had to let off steam somehow whenever her step father pissed her off.

When she was 13, her life changed forever. She was at the store picking up some groceries for her mom when she saw a gang member only he was odd. He seemed to be watching her, but she wasn't in the mood for getting in a fight so she got her groceries and left as quickly as she could. As she went down an alleyway she was ambushed by this same gang member, and boy was he STRONG! Even Cassandra was having a tough time, she grabbed a pipe and knocked the boy in the head, only to find out he was a Minotaur. The beast was wiping the floor with Cassandra and before the beast could kill her, one of her gang members, Alejandro jumped the beast from behind with like a bronze dagger? And Alejandro was like a Satyr as well! This was the weirdest day for Cassandra. The beast easily tossed Alejandro away but Cassandra easily grabbed the dagger while his back was turned. In that moment she felt as though she knew every possible way to fight with that dagger. She flew herself on that Minotaur and with skill and pure anger she stabbed the beast to death. She was extremely proficient with the knife that the lumbering beast couldn't fight back. When it died it turned into golden dust.

Alejandro told her that she need to follow him to Camp Half-Blood on behalf of her mother. It was there she learned she was a Demigod and that Greek monsters gods existed. Later that night she was Claimed to be Ares' Child with his symbol appearing over her head. Due to her action on her first kill, being a Minotaur, people started calling her The Slayer for killing a tough creature on her first try.

This name grew more with the more monsters she killed in her four years at the camp.

Weapons and Gear:
Usually a weapon, doesn't matter what it is as long as it's a weapon.

Bronze armor

A journal to write stuff down, mostly for thoughts and used more like a diary.

Godly Powers:
Telumkinesis:
Ares' telumkinesis grants him a great amount of control over many types of weapons. Hence, Ares can conjure and use any weapon very well; he knows everything about a weapon when he sees it; he can incapacitate his enemies' weapons by transforming them into something far less threatening; he can place dangerous curses on weapons; and he can telekinetically disarm his opponents as well as summon large amounts of weapons to his will

Odikinesis:
Ares frequently utilizes odikinesis in order to start violent fights as often as he pleases. Hence, Percy always feels angry in his presence "as if I wanted to hit a wall or start a fight." The god of war can also instantly cure "battle jitters", as he did with Frank. Due to his odikinetic abilities, Ares is disliked by nearly all of his fellow Olympians.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests:
N/A at the moment

Extra:
Her favorite song and band:

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox (Done!)

Last edited:
Character Name: Cassandra Relk

Nickname(s):
The Slayer

Godly Parent:
Ares The God of War

Camp Loyalty: Half-Blood Hell Raiser

Years At Camp: 4 years

Picture:
View attachment 383257

Physical Description:
That robotic arm is actually just a really rad Tattoo, created from a good tattooist during her time at the camp. She is quite muscular, and extremely strong, even if she doesn't look as strong as she is.

Personality:
Cassandra is the very idea of the word Hotheaded. She is a shoot first, ask questions later type of gal, preferring to get the job done than waste time. One wrong word or move can get her angry to the point where she will wrestle you to the ground, piss her off and you'll be seeing black and blue. She tends to resist authority, being more rebellious and often will not follow orders, this makes her a rebel. Her heritage as being the Daughter of Ares is thought to be the reason for her massive anger.

While she has a bad temper, she's not heartless often times she will go out of her way to help people. She sees someone getting bullied, she will proceed to beat the shit out of the bully to help the victim out. She has a strange soft spot for animals, more so than most children of Ares. Sadly while she is kind, she's not very smart like she can get c's in school but a B is not that common. She's smart enough but she ain't no genius, so don't get all technical on her, just give her an axe and point her in the direction of the enemies.

Strengths:
Extremely Strong: Due to her being a Demigod, the daughter of Ares, and training, Cassandra has some serious muscle on her. She is much stronger than most other Demigods.

Extremely Tough: As stated above she is both a Demigod and the daughter of Ares, meaning she is much tougher than the average person. She has also trained a lot so she is much tougher than most demigods as well.

Control of Anger: (Look at Godly Powers)

Weapon Master: (Look at Godly Powers)

Weaknesses:

Dumb: Cassandra isn't smart by any means, so she is as smart as most people but give her a puzzle and she will most likely not solve it. She'll most likely destroy the thing in anger than actually solving it.

Fear of Water: She has a fear of water in the sense of drowning. She can take showers, drink it, and be in it fine, it's only when's she's on a ship on very deep water that she's afraid. So she and children of Poseidon will most likely not get along.

Good natured: She will help most people out who need the help. This can lead to monsters taking advantage and ambushing her as soon as she gets close enough.

Anger Issues: She has a bad temper and can fly into a rage if people say something that really pisses her off. Can lead into a lot of fights.

Backstory:
Cassandra is the rebel in her family, and being born to a god she never exactly had the easy life. She was born in a poor family, one in which her father left her mom and she was stuck in poverty for most of her life. Eventually her mom moved on to another man, who proved to be quite the man, he gave them everything yet he was also an abuser. This is where her rebellious nature came in, her step-Father was quite authoritarian preferring everybody conform to him being the ultimate decision maker. Being rebellious she would often go behind his back to get what she wanted, when he attempted to punish her she would beat the shit out of him. She eventually stopped when he began beating her mother, so she instead took the beatings for her.

As she went through the years, she eventually joined a street gang and began doing all these illegal things. She never actually beat up innocents or robbed people but she did hunt other gang members and beat them up. This action was done by her rebellious nature and her absolute anger. She had to let off steam somehow whenever her step father pissed her off.

When she was 13, her life changed forever. She was at the store picking up some groceries for her mom when she saw a gang member only he was odd. He seemed to be watching her, but she wasn't in the mood for getting in a fight so she got her groceries and left as quickly as she could. As she went down an alleyway she was ambushed by this same gang member, and boy was he STRONG! Even Cassandra was having a tough time, she grabbed a pipe and knocked the boy in the head, only to find out he was a Minotaur. The beast was wiping the floor with Cassandra and before the beast could kill her, one of her gang members, Alejandro jumped the beast from behind with like a bronze dagger? And Alejandro was like a Satyr as well! This was the weirdest day for Cassandra. The beast easily tossed Alejandro away but Cassandra easily grabbed the dagger while his back was turned. In that moment she felt as though she knew every possible way to fight with that dagger. She flew herself on that Minotaur and with skill and pure anger she stabbed the beast to death. She was extremely proficient with the knife that the lumbering beast couldn't fight back. When it died it turned into golden dust.

Alejandro told her that she need to follow him to Camp Half-Blood on behalf of her mother. It was there she learned she was a Demigod and that Greek monsters gods existed. Later that night she was Claimed to be Ares' Child with his symbol appearing over her head. Due to her action on her first kill, being a Minotaur, people started calling her The Slayer for killing a tough creature on her first try.

This name grew more with the more monsters she killed in her four years at the camp.

Weapons and Gear:
Usually a weapon, doesn't matter what it is as long as it's a weapon.

Bronze armor

A journal to write stuff down, mostly for thoughts and used more like a diary.

Godly Powers:
Telumkinesis:
Ares' telumkinesis grants him a great amount of control over many types of weapons. Hence, Ares can conjure and use any weapon very well; he knows everything about a weapon when he sees it; he can incapacitate his enemies' weapons by transforming them into something far less threatening; he can place dangerous curses on weapons; and he can telekinetically disarm his opponents as well as summon large amounts of weapons to his will

Odikinesis:
Ares frequently utilizes odikinesis in order to start violent fights as often as he pleases. Hence, Percy always feels angry in his presence "as if I wanted to hit a wall or start a fight." The god of war can also instantly cure "battle jitters", as he did with Frank. Due to his odikinetic abilities, Ares is disliked by nearly all of his fellow Olympians.

Ares' Blessing: Ares' Blessing is a magical blessing bestowed by Ares or his Roman form, Mars, upon his demigodchildren. It looks like red fire around them and makes them temporarily invincible. Ares only bestows this blessing when his child is in great rage and the heart is full of craving for war. Mars, Ares' Roman counterpart, also grants this blessing, although it seems the Roman version is leaned more toward tactics and leadership than sole battle skills.

N/A at the moment

Extra:
Theme:

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox (Done!)

I like her concept! Before I accept her though, she cannot have all the possible Godly Powers from being a child of Ares.

Character Name: Elodie Mutombo
Nickname(s):
Godly Parent:
Apollo
Camp Loyalty: Half-Blood
Years At Camp: 3 Years
Picture:
33d63e5cffbe2334ef1e385338daddeb.jpg

Physical Description:
She is very lithe but quite tall standing at 6ft. Her body is covered in various scars and burn marks and not all of them from her time at camp. She has a couple of flower tattoes which cover some of the scars.
Personality: Renee is a soft spoken and taciturn girl who seems introverted at first sight which makes her difficult to get know. Those who take the time though find her a sweet caring girl willing to do anything for friends. She can be witty and quite fighter when motivated but lacks the self confidence to do so due to her past. She has grown in confidence due to her time in the camp but still has some point to go, turning her to a follower than a leader and susceptible to coercion. She is however intelligent and a quick learner especially in matters such as medicine.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Fine Singer able to sing in french, English and a Greek.
+ An expert Archer true to her father's
+ Capable Healer able to heal with her powers and learning some medicine by helping in the infirmary
+ intelligent and logical
- poor close range fighter
- lack of self confidence
- Not particularly strong or tough
- Claustrophobic
Backstory: Elodie was a result of union between Apollo and a married woman of Congolese decent. After her birth, her mother made attempts to persuade her husband that Elodie was his own but he was not convinced as Elodie show no traits of him. He became angry and was abusive to both Elodie and his wife, often time locking Elodie in a box at the slightest errors. What makes things worse when another daughter was conceived, Elodie's father treated her kindly and attentive and tried to keep her away from any interaction with Elodie and tried to teach her to trest Elodie and her mother was anyhing. Despite this Elodie and her half sister still spend time in secret and the two of them drew close, with her sister sharing treats and toes with her.

Finally though after a really bad episode when Elodie was 15, she was hospitalized and concerned doctors raised the alarm and in time freeing the three women from Elodies abusive father. The time spend in the hospital and the doctors kindness and skill left an impression on her and made her want to be like them. Once said and done, the Elodie and the rest of her family began rebuilding their lives and follow their interest. It was then whe began to discover her talents, such as her "ADHD" and capabilty to sing. At one point, to the surprise of herself as much as her mother and sister, Elodie began to sing in Ancient Greek without prior education. The singing drew the attention of Elodies real father appeared and revealed Elodie her true heritage. Despite an initial anger at Apollo for not intervening earlier during Elodie' s time in abuse, she was at awe at the idea at being a demigod. Apollo offered her place in camp half blood but at first she was reluctant to go both because she was nervous about What she will find and she didn't want to leave her family at this crucial time.

She relented when both her mother and sister encouraged her to go. She was amazed the first day she arrived at camp and was keen to learn more about this world, meet new peopke and training be stronger. However her shyness and lack of confidence held her back and she made few friends at first, with few friends she spend most of her free time either training or volunteering in the infirmary. It was there she began to grow in confidence as she discovered her powers to heal, at one point she helped several of her fellow campers after an incident during a CTF game let to some campers getting injured. This earned her the interest of some of her campers and gave her an opportunity to make new friends.

Weapons and Gear: Basic Bow she got during her time in camp to train with, a simple gold ring given from her mother.
Godly Powers:
Natural Musician
Archery
Vitakinesis: can heal some wounds through a hymn to apollo
Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: (You can leave this blank for now, in the Discord I will make you can set relationships up there, or if you and another player have already planned friendships or what have you fill this in.)
Extra: (If there is any additional info you want to share about your character please do so here!)

Last edited:
Character Name:
Hunter Miyamoto
Nickname(s):
Hunt, Dark One
Godly Parent:
Hecate
Camp Loyalty:
Half Blood Hell Raiser
Years At Camp:
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Picture:
c_AN8JecUsWgN0-JFJyoUekBliA11Qaz-WnJCjXjapNfdCqAvWpUsu4eQDCr46boAD3xR6rGT2LnBwXfK-fVMy6grUA3ZZDs6N04DUp7NxOER3m7W7zRmQFgghQWWfNo-ECRvp2j
Physical Description:
On the left side of his chest, from his waist to his shoulder, Hunter has a dragon tattoo. On the inside of his right forearm, he has Japanese kanji tattooed that translate to ‘Death’, ‘Darkness’, ‘Life’, and ‘Light
Personality:
WIP
+ Agile
+ Diligent
+ Intelligent
+ Durable
- Short-tempered
- Stoic
- Distorted
- Pragmatic
Backstory:
Hunter was born in the wonderful city of Kyoto, Japan, the only son to his father. The city, while unbeknownst to most, was a hotbed for mythological activity, specifically those of the Shinto faction. These beings were called Youkai, spirits of the natural world who communicated through the world with the help of Shinto priests and Shinto Maidens. Hunter’s father met what he assumed was a Youkai, a kitsune, or fox spirit. This was actually his mother. The two would hit it off, and lo and behold, Hunter would be brought into the world.

Hunter’s father, wanting his son to grow up without the influence of the mythological moved to California where Hunter grew up relatively normal. With Hecate being one of the lesser goddesses, Hunter’s scent wasn’t all that potent. He learned Kendo, a Japanese sword style. However, with a growing interest in the mythological world, things would get interesting.

Hunter's first experience with the world of Greek mythology would be on a trip to the museum. Hunter would be unsuspecting of anything, so in an attempt on his life, he was attacked by a pack of hellhounds. Hunter, who was surprisingly uninjured, told his father what had happened and how three teenagers with golden swords saved him. His father then told Hunter of his heritage.

Hunter would travel to Camp Half-Blood with his father. On the plane ride, which was turbulent ridden, Hunter had a dream about a woman in cloak. She handed him a dagger, crooked, full of malice, and dangerous. This was Rule Breaker, the dagger that killed Jason of the Argonauts’s wife and children. When he awoke, the dagger was in his grasp. His natural affinity to dark magic also increased. When he arrived at Camp Half-Blood, Hunter would still be clutching the dagger in his hand.
Weapons and Gear:
- A Celestial Bronze Katana
- A Celestial Bronze Shakujo
- Rule Breaker - A gift from his mother, the dagger of the Witch of Colchis, Medea. It is capable of destroying, or nullifying magic within anything it pierces
Godly Powers:
I am a Caster - Hunter is more of a spellcaster fighter. While able in his own right to fight in CQC due to his Kendo training, Hunter utilizes many elemental spells to attack enemies.
Speak to the Dead - As a son of the goddess of ghosts, Hunter is able to both see and converse with spirits.
N/A
Extra:

Last edited:
Character Name:
Hunter Miyamoto
Nickname(s):
Hunt, Dark One
Godly Parent:
Hecate
Camp Loyalty:
Half Blood Hell Raiser
Years At Camp:
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Picture:
c_AN8JecUsWgN0-JFJyoUekBliA11Qaz-WnJCjXjapNfdCqAvWpUsu4eQDCr46boAD3xR6rGT2LnBwXfK-fVMy6grUA3ZZDs6N04DUp7NxOER3m7W7zRmQFgghQWWfNo-ECRvp2j
Physical Description:
On the left side of his chest, from his waist to his shoulder, Hunter has a dragon tattoo. On the inside of his right forearm, he has Japanese kanji tattooed that translate to ‘Death’, ‘Darkness’, ‘Life’, and ‘Light
Personality:
WIP
+ Agile
+ Diligent
+ Intelligent
+ Durable
- Short-tempered
- Stoic
- Distorted
- Pragmatic
Backstory:
Hunter was born in the wonderful city of Kyoto, Japan, the only son to his father. The city, while unbeknownst to most, was a hotbed for mythological activity, specifically those of the Shinto faction. These beings were called Youkai, spirits of the natural world who communicated through the world with the help of Shinto priests and Shinto Maidens. Hunter’s father met what he assumed was a Youkai, a kitsune, or fox spirit. This was actually his mother. The two would hit it off, and lo and behold, Hunter would be brought into the world.

Hunter’s father, wanting his son to grow up without the influence of the mythological moved to California where Hunter grew up relatively normal. With Hecate being one of the lesser goddesses, Hunter’s scent wasn’t all that potent. He learned Kendo, a Japanese sword style. However, with a growing interest in the mythological world, things would get interesting.

Hunter met his first spirit when he was 10. He was on a school trip to a museum when he came upon an injured fox. This spirit was actual a female kitsune who bonded to Hunter like that of a familiar. When returning from the trip, Hunter’s father acknowledged this and told his son of the mythological world. Hunter learned that he was the son of a goddess and would need to go to a specialized camp to protect himself. At the age of 12, Hunter would leave to got to Camp Half-Blood.

Hunter would travel to Camp Half-Blood with his father, and the little kitsune who he named Hikari, or ‘light’. On the plane ride, which was turbulent ridden, Hunter had a dream about a woman in cloak. She handed him a dagger, crooked, full of malice, and dangerous. This was Rule Breaker, the dagger that killed Jason of the Argonauts’s wife and children. When he awoke, the dagger was in his grasp. His natural affinity to dark magic also increased. When he arrived at Camp Half-Blood, Hunter would still be clutching the dagger in his hand.
Weapons and Gear:
- A Celestial Bronze Katana
- A Celestial Bronze Shakujo
- Rule Breaker - A gift from his mother, the dagger of the Witch of Colchis, Medea. It is capable of destroying, or nullifying magic within anything it pierces
Godly Powers:
I am a Caster - Hunter is more of a spellcaster fighter. While able in his own right to fight in CQC due to his Kendo training, Hunter utilizes many elemental spells to attack enemies.
Speak to the Dead - As a son of the goddess of ghosts, Hunter is able to both see and converse with spirits.
N/A
Extra: He is bound to a female kitsune named Hikari. Her existence is known only by Hunter, Chiron, and the Gods of Olympus. Hunter swore an oath on the Styx to keep the knowledge of other existing pantheons from other Half-Bloods.
The concept seems interesting enough, but I want to stay away from mixing pantheons in this RP.

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Took out the most glaring part of mixed pantheons, but kept the beginning because it fits a bit.

Character Name: Odette Lafontaine
Nickname(s): Ice Queen
Godly Parent: Boreas
Years At Camp: 3 years

99e147e955fce37aee8461545e1bb606--snow-queen-makeup-halloween-costume-ideas.jpg

Physical Description: She is 175cms tall and has an athletic build. Her hair is naturally almost white, and her eyes a deep blue. She wears her long hair in a loose braid, and other than that she doesn't really take much care of her appearance. Her skin is a brilliant white and she is cold to the touch.
Personality: Like her nickname suggests, Odette isn't what you'd call a warm, welcoming person. She is slow to trust people, and seldom shows what she's thinking. Nobody in camp knows much about her personal or family life, she prefers to keep things to herself. However, if you manage to get past her several ice walls of self-defense mechanisms, you will find the most loyal and honest of friends. Most people just don't want to take the time to do it because it involves straight-faced cruel bluntness and long periods of very awkward silence.
+Intelligent.
+Passionate about her hobbies and interests.
+Incredible honest when and if she speaks.
+Speaks 4 languages.
+Thrives in the cold.
-Finds it difficult to warm up to people.
-Cold in most social situations.
-Weak to warm weather.
-Not much of a team player.
Backstory!
Odette is the first daughter of Marie Lafontaine, a successfull metheorologist in Quebec. As she was studying wind currents and climate change, Marie met with Boreas and they fell in love. Like it usually is, their love was short lived, but Odette came out of it. Afterwards, Marie moved on and married a loving husband, with whom she had three more children. Odette, however, could never really adapt to this family life, and always felt like an outcast. Her mother was the only one she could really connect to.
As she grew up, her feelings of otherness only grew stronger as her abilities started to manifest. She would freeze things with only a touch, she could understand what the winds were speaking, and she started being able to foresee the weather with only taking a glance outside. People only saw her as weird and looking for attention, and she struggled to make any real friends. Her younger siblings wanted nothing to do with her, as did her step dad, and at the end of the day, her only ally was her mom. That is, until her power to freeze everything around her started increasing, and incidents where her feelings grew out of control which resulted in damages and injuries in other people made her not just a freak, but a dangerous one. She started burying her feelings deep inside her and showing only a composed and uninterested attitude to the outside world.
When she turned 14, her mother told Odette the truth about her. Of course, it was hard to believe, but it explained so much. The following day, on her way to school, she was attacked by a gang of kids. Only, they did not look like children at all. They had feathery wings and eyes made of furious fire. Scared, she ended up freezing two of them to death, and as normal peoplpe only saw them as children, scared, they run away from there. Only one kid remained, the only one who ever attempted (although unsuccessfully) to befriend her. Only, now he had hooves and hairy legs. He explained that he needed to take her to a safe place, and, confused, she followed suit.
They took a plane ride to Camp Half-Blood without more incidents. The kid with hooves explained that it was probably Boreas' protection, as they were in the air. She joined the Camp and hasn't really been very popular there, but at least it's better than being the only freak out there.
Weapons and Gear:
>A standard bronze sword from the camp.
>Standard armor, meant more for movement than protection.
>Boreas never gave her anything significant, which is why she doesn't feel a real connection with him.
Godly Powers:
>Cryokinesis: Odette can freeze anything she touches, and has perfected this power for combat. She can raise ice walls for protection, create ice spears with deadly accuracy, and cause it to hail heavily in a certain location.
>Aerokinesis: She can produce gusts of wind to push back his enemies. She can also use it to jump great distances, but she can't really fly like some children of Zeus can. However, she can read air currents and hear things from very far away, the sounds that the wind carries with it.
Odette doesn't have any close friends.
Extra:
>Her eyes turn a complete white if she summoning a really big storm, or if she's using her powers too much.

Character Name:
Travis Dunbar

Nickname(s):

Godly Parent:
Zeus (if not I will fix it for Aphrodite)

Camp Loyalty:

Camp Half-Blood

Years At Camp:

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Picture:
69E29909-6547-45E6-BE7E-A4275EA0DFEE.jpeg

Physical Description:

Travis has a tattoo along the back of his neck that extends down to just between his shoulder blades (I have yet to decide what it actually looks like when I do I’ll update it)
Also his eyes are a very bright electrical blue, and when he uses his powers they glow.

Personality:
Travis is a very kind reserved individual. But his reservations are well put. He didn’t have the best child hood growing up, and because of that he is very weary of the people that have entered his life. He is slow to trust, but once you have proven yourself to him, that trust and loyalty he shows you is unwavering. Growing up his main focus was his younger brother Theo, who he did everything for, before he started to attend camp half-blood. This allowed him to develope a strong caring aspect to him. Although it work in tandem with his trust for you and you must earn it before he will dish it out. Unless the is another reason behind all of it.

Strengths:

-Close range combat.
-Loyalty (once earned)
-Intelligent, not Athena children smart but a close second
-Survival Skills, over the year survival skills have become second nature.

Weaknesses:

-Skeptical, often causing him to find or second guess anything that may be a problem.
-Archery
-People Skills, he has the basic needs and can usually slide by, but lacks strong charismatic cabilities
-Fear of heights.

Backstory:

Travis had a rough childhood until he started attending camp half blood. His mother was not the best at picking significant others and they usually found themselves victims of abuse. From a young age, it was the only type of “affection” he knew. As he got older and his younger brother came into the picture, he became more protective, starting to fight back against the men that tried to hurt his mother or brother. Although being an eight year old against a grown adult wasn’t really all that effective.

He was eleven when he first discovered his unique heritage. One day after getting home from school he found his mother packing up all of their stuff from the house of the current boyfriend. Which wasn’t much, she explained that they were leaving and she was finally getting her act together. But her boyfriend came home early from work and it did not go well. But as the man advanced on Travis he put his hands up and a burst of electrical energy hit the man and knocked him out, giving his other the time to finish pack and get them out of their.

This was the kick in the ass. So to speak, that his mother needed to get her life in order. She found a job that paid well and helped her get a nice apartment and she finally met a guy that didn’t constantly abuse her and her kids. While all this was happening Travis was discovering Camp Half-Blood, by request of a hysterical mother.

Later on Travis discovered that these men were monsters in disguise, trying to deter the growth of the boy, but given strict orders not to kill.

(I have another one prepared if you don’t approve Zeus as his godly parent)

Weapons and Gear:
- A regular sword, that can double as a metal belt
- A shield that pops out of a metal bracelet
- After being claimed he found a small metal lightning bolt on a chain necklace in his room, although he has no idea who put it there or if there is anything special about it.

Godly Powers:

-Aerokinesis
-Travis can control the air around him to aid him in multiple different task, such as picking things up, or deflecting a blow in battle.
-this ability sometimes allows for Travis to fly.

-Electrokinesis
-Can withstand large amount of electrical currents
-he can sometimes channel electricity through his sword
-a side effect of this ability he usually always shocks someone when they touch.
-As a child of Zeus, rarely Travis can summon a bolt of electricity from the sky and strike down enemies, but this can leave him out of commission for a chunk of time, usually tiring him out that he can barely pick up a sword.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: TBA

Extra:

Last edited:
Character Name: Odette Lafontaine
Nickname(s): Ice Queen
Godly Parent: Boreas
Years At Camp: 3 years

99e147e955fce37aee8461545e1bb606--snow-queen-makeup-halloween-costume-ideas.jpg

Physical Description: She is 175cms tall and has an athletic build. Her hair is naturally almost white, and her eyes a deep blue. She wears her long hair in a loose braid, and other than that she doesn't really take much care of her appearance. Her skin is a brilliant white and she is cold to the touch.
Personality: Like her nickname suggests, Odette isn't what you'd call a warm, welcoming person. She is slow to trust people, and seldom shows what she's thinking. Nobody in camp knows much about her personal or family life, she prefers to keep things to herself. However, if you manage to get past her several ice walls of self-defense mechanisms, you will find the most loyal and honest of friends. Most people just don't want to take the time to do it because it involves straight-faced cruel bluntness and long periods of very awkward silence.
+Intelligent.
+Passionate about her hobbies and interests.
+Incredible honest when and if she speaks.
+Speaks 4 languages.
+Thrives in the cold.
-Finds it difficult to warm up to people.
-Cold in most social situations.
-Weak to warm weather.
-Not much of a team player.
Backstory!
Odette is the first daughter of Marie Lafontaine, a successfull metheorologist in Quebec. As she was studying wind currents and climate change, Marie met with Boreas and they fell in love. Like it usually is, their love was short lived, but Odette came out of it. Afterwards, Marie moved on and married a loving husband, with whom she had three more children. Odette, however, could never really adapt to this family life, and always felt like an outcast. Her mother was the only one she could really connect to.
As she grew up, her feelings of otherness only grew stronger as her abilities started to manifest. She would freeze things with only a touch, she could understand what the winds were speaking, and she started being able to foresee the weather with only taking a glance outside. People only saw her as weird and looking for attention, and she struggled to make any real friends. Her younger siblings wanted nothing to do with her, as did her step dad, and at the end of the day, her only ally was her mom. That is, until her power to freeze everything around her started increasing, and incidents where her feelings grew out of control which resulted in damages and injuries in other people made her not just a freak, but a dangerous one. She started burying her feelings deep inside her and showing only a composed and uninterested attitude to the outside world.
When she turned 14, her mother told Odette the truth about her. Of course, it was hard to believe, but it explained so much. The following day, on her way to school, she was attacked by a gang of kids. Only, they did not look like children at all. They had feathery wings and eyes made of furious fire. Scared, she ended up freezing two of them to death, and as normal peoplpe only saw them as children, scared, they run away from there. Only one kid remained, the only one who ever attempted (although unsuccessfully) to befriend her. Only, now he had hooves and hairy legs. He explained that he needed to take her to a safe place, and, confused, she followed suit.
They took a plane ride to Camp Half-Blood without more incidents. The kid with hooves explained that it was probably Boreas' protection, as they were in the air. She joined the Camp and hasn't really been very popular there, but at least it's better than being the only freak out there.
Weapons and Gear:
>A standard bronze sword from the camp.
>Standard armor, meant more for movement than protection.
>Boreas never gave her anything significant, which is why she doesn't feel a real connection with him.
Godly Powers:
>Cryokinesis: Odette can freeze anything she touches, and has perfected this power for combat. She can raise ice walls for protection, create ice spears with deadly accuracy, and cause it to hail heavily in a certain location.
>Aerokinesis: She can produce gusts of wind to push back his enemies. She can also use it to jump great distances, but she can't really fly like some children of Zeus can. However, she can read air currents and hear things from very far away, the sounds that the wind carries with it.
Odette doesn't have any close friends.
Extra:
>Her eyes turn a complete white if she summoning a really big storm, or if she's using her powers too much.
Approved!

Character Name:
Travis Dunbar

Nickname(s):

Godly Parent:
Zeus (if not I will fix it for Aphrodite)

Camp Loyalty:

Camp Half-Blood

Years At Camp:

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Picture:
View attachment 383491

Physical Description:

Travis has a tattoo along the back of his neck that extends down to just between his shoulder blades (I have yet to decide what it actually looks like when I do I’ll update it)
Also his eyes are a very bright electrical blue, and when he uses his powers they glow.

Personality:
Travis is a very kind reserved individual. But his reservations are well put. He didn’t have the best child hood growing up, and because of that he is very weary of the people that have entered his life. He is slow to trust, but once you have proven yourself to him, that trust and loyalty he shows you is unwavering. Growing up his main focus was his younger brother Theo, who he did everything for, before he started to attend camp half-blood. This allowed him to develope a strong caring aspect to him. Although it work in tandem with his trust for you and you must earn it before he will dish it out. Unless the is another reason behind all of it.

Strengths:

-Close range combat.
-Loyalty (once earned)
-Intelligent, not Athena children smart but a close second
-Survival Skills, over the year survival skills have become second nature.

Weaknesses:

-Skeptical, often causing him to find or second guess anything that may be a problem.
-Archery
-People Skills, he has the basic needs and can usually slide by, but lacks strong charismatic cabilities
-Fear of heights.

Backstory:

Travis had a rough childhood until he started attending camp half blood. His mother was not the best at picking significant others and they usually found themselves victims of abuse. From a young age, it was the only type of “affection” he knew. As he got older and his younger brother came into the picture, he became more protective, starting to fight back against the men that tried to hurt his mother or brother. Although being an eight year old against a grown adult wasn’t really all that effective.

He was eleven when he first discovered his unique heritage. One day after getting home from school he found his mother packing up all of their stuff from the house of the current boyfriend. Which wasn’t much, she explained that they were leaving and she was finally getting her act together. But her boyfriend came home early from work and it did not go well. But as the man advanced on Travis he put his hands up and a burst of electrical energy hit the man and knocked him out, giving his other the time to finish pack and get them out of their.

This was the kick in the ass. So to speak, that his mother needed to get her life in order. She found a job that paid well and helped her get a nice apartment and she finally met a guy that didn’t constantly abuse her and her kids. While all this was happening Travis was discovering Camp Half-Blood, by request of a hysterical mother.

Later on Travis discovered that these men were monsters in disguise, trying to deter the growth of the boy, but given strict orders not to kill.

(I have another one prepared if you don’t approve Zeus as his godly parent)

Weapons and Gear:
- A regular sword, that can double as a metal belt
- A shield that pops out of a metal bracelet
- After being claimed he found a small metal lightning bolt on a chain necklace in his room, although he has no idea who put it there or if there is anything special about it.

Godly Powers:

-Aerokinesis
-Travis can control the air around him to aid him in multiple different task, such as picking things up, or deflecting a blow in battle.
-this ability sometimes allows for Travis to fly.

-Electrokinesis
-Can withstand large amount of electrical currents
-he can sometimes channel electricity through his sword
-a side effect of this ability he usually always shocks someone when they touch.
-As a child of Zeus, rarely Travis can summon a bolt of electricity from the sky and strike down enemies, but this can leave him out of commission for a chunk of time, usually tiring him out that he can barely pick up a sword.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: TBA

Extra:

Approved! Exited to see our first Big Three kid!

Character Name: Elodie Mutombo
Nickname(s):
Godly Parent:
Apollo
Years At Camp: 3 Years
Picture:
33d63e5cffbe2334ef1e385338daddeb.jpg

Physical Description:
She is very lithe but quite tall standing at 6ft. Her body is covered in various scars and burn marks and not all of them from her time at camp. She has a couple of flower tattoes which cover some of the scars.
Personality: Renee is a soft spoken and taciturn girl who seems introverted at first sight which makes her difficult to get know. Those who take the time though find her a sweet caring girl willing to do anything for friends. She can be witty and quite fighter when motivated but lacks the self confidence to do so due to her past. She has grown in confidence due to her time in the camp but still has some point to go, turning her to a follower than a leader and susceptible to coercion. She is however intelligent and a quick learner especially in matters such as medicine.
+ Fine Singer able to sing in french, English and a Greek.
+ An expert Archer true to her father's
+ Capable Healer able to heal with her powers and learning some medicine by helping in the infirmary
+ intelligent and logical
- poor close range fighter
- lack of self confidence
- Not particularly strong or tough
- Claustrophobic
Backstory: Elodie was a result of union between Apollo and a married woman of Congolese decent. After her birth, her mother made attempts to persuade her husband that Elodie was his own but he was not convinced as Elodie show no traits of him. He became angry and was abusive to both Elodie and his wife, often time locking Elodie in a box at the slightest errors. What makes things worse when another daughter was conceived, Elodie's father treated her kindly and attentive and tried to keep her away from any interaction with Elodie and tried to teach her to trest Elodie and her mother was anyhing. Despite this Elodie and her half sister still spend time in secret and the two of them drew close, with her sister sharing treats and toes with her.

Finally though after a really bad episode when Elodie was 15, she was hospitalized and concerned doctors raised the alarm and in time freeing the three women from Elodies abusive father. The time spend in the hospital and the doctors kindness and skill left an impression on her and made her want to be like them. Once said and done, the Elodie and the rest of her family began rebuilding their lives and follow their interest. It was then whe began to discover her talents, such as her "ADHD" and capabilty to sing. At one point, to the surprise of herself as much as her mother and sister, Elodie began to sing in Ancient Greek without prior education. The singing drew the attention of Elodies real father appeared and revealed Elodie her true heritage. Despite an initial anger at Apollo for not intervening earlier during Elodie' s time in abuse, she was at awe at the idea at being a demigod. Apollo offered her place in camp half blood but at first she was reluctant to go both because she was nervous about What she will find and she didn't want to leave her family at this crucial time.

She relented when both her mother and sister encouraged her to go. She was amazed the first day she arrived at camp and was keen to learn more about this world, meet new peopke and training be stronger. However her shyness and lack of confidence held her back and she made few friends at first, with few friends she spend most of her free time either training or volunteering in the infirmary. It was there she began to grow in confidence as she discovered her powers to heal, at one point she helped several of her fellow campers after an incident during a CTF game let to some campers getting injured. This earned her the interest of some of her campers and gave her an opportunity to make new friends.

Weapons and Gear: Basic Bow she got during her time in camp to train with, a simple gold ring given from her mother.
Godly Powers:
Natural Musician
Archery
Vitakinesis: can heal some wounds through a hymn to apollo
Approved! I love her concept!

Character Name: Harper Driscoll

Nickname(s): Harper is sometimes called a smartass by her friends.

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Camp Loyalty: Camp Half-Blood

Years At Camp: 6 years

Picture:
88e68ce0abc405364458afd2944e85a9--lazy-hairstyles-hairdos.jpg

Physical Description:
Harper is a young Welsh girl standing at an average height of 5'3" and a weight of 120 lbs. She sports a short brown haircut and deep hazel eyes, which bring out her round cheeks and bright smile. Her cheerfully looks match her outgoing personality, and she is not shy to strike up a conversation with a new camper.

Personality: Harper is a happy person who enjoys the small things that life has to offer. She dislikes drama and battle, which is why she only ever fights when her camp or others are in danger. Harper can be fierce and can hold her stance in a heated argument if needed be. She could out-wit you in a fight about history and politics, but only does so if you anger her.

- Strengths: wit, agility, the ocean, social skills, and her friends.
- Weaknesses: deathly fear of heights, lighting, ice/freezing temperatures, and large opponents.

Backstory:
Harper was born to a Welsh named Mary Driscoll who immigrated to Massachusetts with her brother and mother in order to live the American Dream. Mary and her family settled in a friend's house and soon got jobs working at a local deli. A few months later Mary had met Poseidon, posing as a mortal, and the two soon fell in love. That love resulted in Harper. However, a month before Harper was born, Poseidon had to leave due to troubles and told Mary everything before he left, leaving a pregnant mother confused and frightened.

Harper was born in November and grew up with a relatively normal childhood. She adapted her families thick Welsh accent, and went to a large public school for the majority of her elementary education. Despite their low income, the Driscoll family was happy. Harper, never learning who her father was, grew to have her uncle Mike become her father figure. Harper and her uncle got along well, however, Harper's grandmother never truly accepted her because she wasn't a planned child.

Despite being diagnosed with ADD at the age of five, Harper's intelligence awarded her with good grades and close friends. Harper, surrounded by a loving and hardworking family, learned to enjoy her simple life. Once Harper turned ten a friend of Mary offered Harper free lessons at a local defense program. Mary allowed it, and soon, Harper was learning one-on-one with her teacher. He taught her a defensive style of fighting similar to Bartitsu and Harper was able to adapt quickly. Small yet fierce, Harper quickly grew into one of her teachers top students.

Six months had passed, and life seemed great, until tragedy had befallen the Driscoll family. An unexpected construction accident in the city left Harper's uncle dead and her grandmother disabled. Panicked, Mary decided to return to Wales to hold the funeral and help her mother recover from her injuries. It was a few weeks before planning their trip that Mary decided it was safer to let Harper stay in America. Harper, angry, told her mother that she wanted to go to Wales. Mary refused, and opened up to her daughter about her father and her heritage. A week late, Harper was dropped off at Camp Half-Blood. Her mother promised her that she would come back soon.

Grieving and confused, Harper was slow to accept everything that was told to her and took months to finally accept where she was and the new life she had to live. A year had passed, and with no contact from her mother, Harper decided to get out of her gloom and discover the new world open for her. Soon enough, she was engrossed in the history of everything that the Camp had to offer. Harper learned of the past heroes and Demigods, the gods that watch over them, the dangers, her father, and the powers she possessed. Harper had decided to stick with the fighting style she had learned with her teacher, who she had learned was actually a Satyr watching over her, and forged a new staff and shield with the help of a camper from Hephaestus. Five years have passed, and Harper had grown to call this camp her home. She has yet to hear from her family and plans to travel to Wales in the future, but for now, she waits, and enjoys her life with her friends.

Weapons and Gear: Harper sports a long staff attached to a belt on her back and a retractable small shield that helps her get up close to opponents and block their attacks.

Harper is also in possession of an old dagger her mother gave her before she returned to Wales. The knife has the symbol of her mother's Welsh clan on it. She has the knife clipped to her belt just in case anything goes wrong.

Godly Powers: Harper is able to control water ( hydrokinesis ) and breathe in any form of water. She is also able to heal to an extent using water and can dry quickly after getting out of the ocean.

Along with being the daughter of the Big Three, she possesses a large amount of strength and uses that strength as an advantage with her fighting style.

However, some students joke and say that she is able to talk to horses, but Harper plays it off as a laugh.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: None atm! Message me on the discord group if you're interested.

Extra: Harper enjoys being alone from time to time, and you will often find her relaxing or practicing by the shores of the Camp Half-Blood lake almost every morning.

Last edited:
Is there a cap for how many you will accept ? Also it's been awhile since I finished the series, but they had demi-gods for all Greek and Roman gods right? Even the minor ones ?

Is there a cap for how many you will accept ? Also it's been awhile since I finished the series, but they had demi-gods for all Greek and Roman gods right? Even the minor ones ?
Put up a cs and hope for the best? Thats what i'm going with.

Character Name: Remington Hayes
Nickname(s): Remi
Godly Parent: Hermes
Years At Camp: Three
Sexuality: Straight
Picture:
mv5bmtuxntqynduzn15bml5banbnxkftztgwmtewmje5nje-_v1_sx640_sy720_1.jpg

Physical Description:
He stands at 6ft even, weighs in at 190lbs, and has a wicked scar he got one time when he scraped his knee on the ground while skateboarding.

Personality:
The best way to describe Remi's personality might be high energy? He tends to be very high energy when faced with most situations, firmly believing most problems between peers can be solved with a friendly race or wrestle. When it comes to being social he prefers to shove himself into the fire before thinking of what he wants to do with it, if that makes sense. He tries to make himself as uncomplicated as possible, telling himself if everyone was broken who would fix them? because of this mentality he finds it easier to shrug things off. If something is bothering him he'll likely try to hide it until it's too much for him or it disappears, whichever happens first.

He's very face paced in battle, using speed most as his advantage.
He's also very adept at free running, often having little problems getting around obstacles to get from A to B.
His determination is definitely a strength as well. He cannot stand losing and would much rather die then give up.
Lastly he works well in teams, often leading enemies into ambushes, or keeping attention off of his partners for killshots

As for his weaknesses, he doesn't quite shine in battle on his own, often attempting to wear out an enemy because he's accepted that if he tries to attack back he'll be put on his back.
He's not all that smart in battle, preferring to follow orders than to try and formulate his own super cool plan. No orders? Then he follows his instincts.
He's not exceptionally strong either, often being overpowered when going up against most demigods his age. He's not weak by any means, brute strength just isn't his thing.
And lastly he can tend to overwork himself mentally. He can take a weeks worth of hell with a smile but afterwards he'd probably put himself out of commission for a day full of sobbing and absolute defeat.

Backstory!

Remi grew up aware he was a demigod his whole life. He'd been put up for adoption when he was very little and therefore has very little if any memories of his mother. The little demigod spent most of his life living under the protection of a few fellow orphaned demigods. They did their best to prepare him of the world he had to live in and treated him as the golden child of their little pack. Despite his group's best efforts he was bullied ruthlessly, so the group decided it was best if they left and tried to find the camp they'd been hearing rumors about.

Over the course of their journey six turned into four and four turned into three. They weren't aware of how bad it was to travel in such a large group and quickly began being picked off by monsters they would encounter. Eventually little thirteen year old Remington appeared at the top of Half-Blood hill, beaten, bruised, and alone. The only soul he's ever told about how he arrived to camp was Chiron, and he probably wouldn't have told him if not for fear of not being accepted into the camp.

Weapons and Gear:
Remi appreciates the more eccentric things in life, often visiting the Hephaestus cabin for strange requests, asking for things like chakram, shotgun-Axe hybrids, and a bazooka. Goes without saying, most of his requests get turned down, but every now and then his requests will peak the black smiths' curiosity. Usually he just uses his hands and whatever is lying around at the moment. However, let it be known that he has an arsenal of unconventional weapons that were actually made, just waiting to be used.

Godly Powers: Other than what you get for just being a demigod, Remi's, like all his siblings', speed rivals Olympic sprinters, and he has a knack for pickpocketing people. Thats about it though.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: N/A

Extra:
The boy enjoys his music and is decent at playing a ukulele, whenever he has a chance to play one he takes it. Also he has a habit a choosing things with hoods whenever he chooses his clothes, it's gotten to the point where the majority of his shirts and jackets have hoods

:smilepuff:

Last edited:
Character Name: Josiah Jones
Nickname: Jo, Jay, J.J.
Godly Parent: God of the Underworld, Hades
Years At Camp: 4
Sexuality: Heterosexual

ffe2f74b2708f226e2b319ffd3482fff.jpg

Physical Description:
He has dark skin, black curly hair, and cold gray eyes. He stands tall at 5' 11" and weighs 140 lbs. He looks thin and wiry, but is actually quite lean.

Personality:

Being alone for most of his life, Josiah is horrible at making friends and doesn't know how to handle affection. However, at his core he is a honest kid and is a bit of a softy. He is most comfortable when he is with his self, and enjoys dark places. Josiah hates the outdoors, and specifically nature because nature hates him. If he stands around in one place to long the plants wilt and animals flee from him. He is also extremely moody and can swing violently from one emotional peak to another.

Strengths:
+ indomitable
+ quick wit and foresight
+ powerful magic
Weaknesses:
- working with others
- controlling his emotions
- holds grudges

Backstory:

When Josiah was young, before he knew his father, he would often have terrible nightmares of a fiery and hellish place. He was an orphan as his mother has passed away during pregnancy, so he lived in an orphanage. With every passing night the dreams got more and more vivid as if something was calling him, until one day he woke up to find himself in the middle of Tartarus, though he did not know it at that time. Scared and confused he remained lost for many days and came dangerously close to death. But before he lost his will he was discovered the daughters of Nyx, who recognized his aura immediately and led him towards Hades's castle. During the month long journey Josiah learned all about the pits of Tartarus and the Greek gods. He sustained himself on the the healing waters of the River Phlegethon, and took in all the knowledge he could, especially when it came to his supposed father, Hades.

When Josiah got to the castle of Hades he was met by a causally calm but bitter man. Hades was much more curious about how Josiah had gotten to Tartarus than the fact that they were father and son. While Josiah had many questions for his father, they were all causally brushed aside. When Hades was finished looking him over, he responded with this:

"Well, your definitely my son, however that doesn't explain why you have such a strong connection with Tartarus. Well, in any cause you can't stay here. This is no place for the living. I know just the place to send you, Camp Half-Blood. Remain there and when your ready I will reach out to you.

Before Josiah could protest he was engulfed into his father's Darkness and appeared in the shade beneath a pine tree covered by a golden fleece. It's been four years and he still awaits word from his father.

Weapons and Gear:
Black Leather Jacket: Josiah's leather jacket is made from the hide of the Maeonian Drakon that resides in the depths of Tartarus. The hide of the Drakon is made from extremely hard plate like scales. However the jacket is much more heavy than standard bronze armor and often weights him down. A relic of his time spent in Tartarus.

Stygian Iron Mail: A light chain link armor made from a black metal forged in the underworld. He looted the armor from a skeleton in the pits of Tartarus.

Furies's Whip: a powerful whip that can induce immense pain on contact. A relic of his time spent in Tartarus.

Godly Powers:
Josiah was born with ADHD like most demigods, he possesses inborn supernatural battle reflexes and senses.
As the son of Hades Josiah has a connection to the dead. He
can sense when a person is dying and when their soul is being judged in the Underworld. Josiah can also sense people's life auras. However unlike most kin of Hades, Josiah's connection to Tartarus is deeper than his connection to darkness or earth.

Fear Inducement: He can also radiate death and terror to an incredible degree. Pulling out the things you fear most from the deepest recesses of the psyche.

Black Hell-fire: Josiah has absolute control over black hell fire, which is considerably more destructive than normal flames, as it turns whatever it touches into liquid. He can conjure it and propel it from his hands. The fires cannot be put out through ordinary means.

Heighten Senses: Josiah can see clearly through the darkness, and prefers night to day. He can also feel small vibrations in the earth beneath him.

Friends, Rivals, & Romantic Interests: NA, Pm me if interested

Extra: Despite his connection to the hell-fires of Tartarus, he absolutely can't handle spicy foods. He also loves to sing.

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back