• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy Staff Sign-up

DevonWrites

Teaching Positions:
Self Defense: Boas and Aria
History of Creatures: Jasper Wereldzaad
History of Humans:
Potions:
Spellwork:
Transformation Studies:
Current Events (Creatures):
Current Events (Humans):
Political Studies: Vladimara Ovinia
Summoning 101:
Runes:
Home Economics:

**PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT STAFF SHOULD HAVE MINIMAL INTERACTION WITH STUDENTS OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM SETTING AND WILL BE MINOR CHARACTERS IN THE ROLEPLAY**

Last edited:
Name:

*knock-knock-knock*
"Just one moment! Lionel, please start the recording for this next interview."

*creeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaak*

"Good morning. Jasper Wereldzaad, I take it?"

"Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you. And you are the famed Professor Draconis?"
"Flattery won't help you in this process, Mr. Wereldzaad, but yes. Now, please, take a seat. Let's begin the interview."
*ehem*
"Yes. Please."

"Now, the application you filed says that you are, 'Either thirty or nine years old'."
"That is..."
*sigh*
"It's a long story."
"Can you summarize it for me, Mr. Wereldzaad?"
"I... Can certainly try."

Race:

"Really, it all lies in origin of this... Body."
"I take it that this is not your original body?"
"No. No it is not. I remember very little of my past life, but I know I was once human. After my death - please don't, the story is too far long - I was reincarnated as this. I have reason to believe that I was thirty when I died, but I have been like this for nine years."
"So if you are no longer human, than what are you?"
"Honestly, Ms. Draconis, I have no clue."
"Well quite frankly, Mr. Wereldzaad, you look rather like a dryad or a hamadryad."
"Yes, I thought so, too. Except both of those species are exclusively female and are able to command the plants and animals of the forests to aid them. I can command neither flora nor fauna and am categorically male."
"So you are in fact male?"
"Well... I FEEL male, and I was male before I died, but physically? No. I have no genitalia of which to speak, so really my gender is more a psychological thing."

Appearance:

druid_by_ark_seraph-d610g65.jpg

Pretty much like that. Except that he is LITERALLY MADE OF WOOD.

Desired Staff Position:

"Alright, then. I'm afraid that the application you submitted was met with an... Unfortunate disaster involving maple syrup and copious amounts of raw lye. As such, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you which position you are seeking again, Mr. Wereldzaad. Lionel, please make a note of his response on the new application sheet."
"I am hoping to teach your courses on History of Creatures."
"Very well. May I ask why?"
"Of course. It's rather close to what I already love to do; you see, I'm a biologist. Well, more accurately, I'm a biomancer."

Qualifications:

"A Biomancer?"
"Yes. We're a rare breed of magician. Our magical research and expertise is geared towards the study of plants and animals and how to enhance and augment their already naturally existing evolutionary advantages."
"Mr. Wereldzaad, I thought you said that you've only been around for nine years. How could you possibly have already established an understanding of biomancery in that time?"
"That's one of the things I remember from my life; I remember every detail of my research, of my understanding of magic, chemistry, and biology. I don't remember doing the actual research, but I remember every scrap of the results. I can even visualize the papers that I wrote about them afterwards. I may only be nine years old in memory making, but I am twenty four years old in academic study."
"I believe you mean something closer fourteen years, Mr. Wereldzaad."
"No, I mean twenty four. I know the dates on the papers I wrote, and they account for fifteen years of research."
"But that would mean that you were fifteen at the time you wrote your first paper."

"Believe me, I am well aware of how ridiculous it sounds. I do not remember what it was like, but I am sure it must have been rather tedious at the time."

Personality:

Jasper is a generally quiet individual. Largely anxious, deeply introverted, and slightly socially inept, Jasper has kept to himself most of his life, much preferring the company of animals to that of his fellow human beings. In fact, he has a deep unending love for animals, no matter how vicious or aggressive they may be. This is largely what drove Jasper to the study of biomancery.

Jasper, despite it all, is a very trusting soul, instantly letting people in, even if they have shown no reason to be trustworthy. This may seem at odds with his anxious and introverted nature, and it is. However, Jasper was blessed with the fortune of not having many untrustworthy people around him for much of his early life.

While he is quick to trust, he is by no means quick to forgive. He will overlook trespasses or wrongdoing quite often, truly believing that it was done with no ill intent, but when he feels that he or someone else has been wronged, he will become embittered and hold onto that resentment for far longer than is normal. This is especially true for someone who mistreats an
imals in particular. To him, this is the greatest sin one can commit.

History:

Until the age of ten, Jasper was raised by his grandparents in small, remote town. Very early on in his life he had discovered that he had a natural talent for magic, and nature magic came especially easy to him. He experimented whenever he could with the practical applications of magic throughout town, so much so that by the time he was nine, much of the town's systems that SHOULD have broken down by then were still operational due to his meddling.

Not long after Jasper's tenth birthday a mage from one of the acclaimed wizard universities stopped into town on his way through. Immediately spotting the handiwork of a very talented amateur mage, the professor sought out Jasper, and began to try and convince him to come with him to the university where he would be taught by some of the world's best wizards and witches. Jasper refused.

A week and a half spent trying to cajole the boy was to no avail, and finally the wizard relented. However, he did not disappear quietly into the night. Instead, he went on a two year sabbatical from academic life and stayed in the town, teaching Jasper personally from the comfort of his own home. Although it was not the wizard's intention, he inadvertently took up the place of the prominent father figure in Jasper's life, and when the time came, Jasper followed him to the university to study and be with him.

Jasper spent the next twelve years of his life studying at that university, researching complex topics and contributing as much to the academic understanding of some fields of magic as some of the faculty present there. And although Jasper was a unparalleled prodigy in the theoretical studies of nearly every branch of magic available to him, he was unable to adequately cast magic beyond what was needed for biomancery due to a number of physical and psychological limiting factors (his anxiety included).

After he left the university, Jasper wandered the world in search of more knowledge. Eventually he came to settle in mountains outside a small town in the middle of nowhere. For the next few years he acted as the town's wizard and local hermit, researching the animals and plants in the region up in his cavern home. However, the peace was broken by the arrival of a very special item: a seed said to have fallen from the literal World Tree.

Not long after the seed come to him, an old colleague from the university came to visit having heard of Jasper's new acquisition. The other mage begged Jasper to allow him to study the seed with him, and Jasper foolishly obliged.

What Jasper did not realize, and never would, was that his colleague was practicing darker magics, summoning evil beings from far beyond to increase his own power. However, the idiot was not too keen on being cautious, and after only a year of studying the seed, he accidentally released a monster in Jasper's home. Making a quick getaway, the mage took everything he could and stabbed Jasper, killing him on the spot.

The nature spirits and lesser fæ of the region, whom Jasper had long since befriended, panicked when they realized Jasper was dead. Even before the other mage had escaped, they had taken the seed and, using a bastardization of Jasper's theory on soul transplants, placed Jasper's soul into the seed. They carried it far, far away from there, and for the next twenty some-odd years they nurtured the tree that grew from the spot that they planted the seed.

Much to their surprise, nine years ago a fully formed wooden body looking identical to Jasper sprang up from the ground, panicking at the unfamiliar setting. The spirits, oddly, were nowhere to be found, and Jasper had no memory of his prior life beyond his general understanding of the world and his detailed memory for his research. Since then, he has again traveled the world in hopes of finding some information about who he once was, and while he found some fairly quickly, he has been at loss for multiple years now. Finally deciding to settle down, he has found his way to Bermuda Academy and is applying for a teaching job.

Last edited:
Name:

*knock-knock-knock*
"Just one moment! Lionel, please start the recording for this next interview."

*creeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaak*

"Good morning. Jasper Wereldzaad, I take it?"

"Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you. And you are the famed Professor Draconis?"
"Flattery won't help you in this process, Mr. Wereldzaad, but yes. Now, please, take a seat. Let's begin the interview."
*ehem*
"Yes. Please."

"Now, the application you filed says that you are, 'Either thirty or nine years old'."
"That is..."
*sigh*
"It's a long story."
"Can you summarize it for me, Mr. Wereldzaad?"
"I... Can certainly try."

Race:

"Really, it all lies in origin of this... Body."
"I take it that this is not your original body?"
"No. No it is not. I remember very little of my past life, but I know I was once human. After my death - please don't, the story is too far long - I was reincarnated as this. I have reason to believe that I was thirty when I was died, but I have been like this for nine years."
"So if you are no longer human, than what are you?"
"Honestly, Mrs. Draconis, I have no clue."
"Well quite frankly, Mr. Wereldzaad, you look rather like a dryad or a hamadryad."
"Yes, I thought so, too. Except both of those species are exclusively female and are able to command the plants and animals of the forests to aid them. I can command neither flora nor fauna and am categorically male."
"So you are in fact male?"
"Well... I FEEL male, and I was male before I died, but physically? No. I have no genitalia of which to speak, so really my gender is more a psychological thing."

Appearance:

druid_by_ark_seraph-d610g65.jpg

Pretty much like that. Except that he is LITERALLY MADE OF WOOD.

Desired Staff Position:

"Alright, then. I'm afraid that the application you submitted was met with an... Unfortunate disaster involving maple syrup and copious amounts of raw lye. As such, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you which position you are seeking again, Mr. Wereldzaad. Lionel, please make a note of his response on the new application sheet."
"I am hoping to teach your courses on History of Creatures."
"Very well. May I ask why?"
"Of course. It's rather close to what I already love to do; you see, I'm a biologist. Well, more accurately, I'm a biomancer."

Qualifications:

"A Biomancer?"
"Yes. We're a rare breed of magician. Our magical research and expertise is geared towards the study of plants and animals and how to enhance and augment their already naturally existing evolutionary advantages."
"Mr. Wereldzaad, I thought you said that you've only been around for nine years. How could you possibly have already established an understanding of biomancery in that time?"
"That's one of the things I remember from my life; I remember every detail of my research, of my understanding of magic, chemistry, and biology. I don't remember doing the actual research, but I remember every scrap of the results. I can even visualize the papers that I wrote about them afterwards. I may only be nine years old in memory making, but I am twenty four years old in academic study."
"I believe you mean something closer fourteen years, Mr. Wereldzaad."
"No, I mean twenty four. I know the dates on the papers I wrote, and they account for fifteen years of research."
"But that would mean that you were fifteen at the time you wrote your first paper."

"I am aware. I do not remember what it was like, but I am sure it must have been rather tedious at the time."

Personality:

Jasper is a generally quiet individual. Largely anxious, deeply introverted, and slightly socially inept, Jasper has kept to himself most of his life, much preferring the company of animals to that of his fellow human beings. In fact, he has a deep unending love for animals, no matter how vicious or aggressive they may be. This is largely what drove Jasper to the study of biomancery.

Jasper, despite it all, is a very trusting soul, instantly letting people in, even if they have shown no reason to be trustworthy. This may seem at odds with his anxious and introverted nature, and it is, but Jasper was gifted with the fortune of never having untrustworthy people around him for much of his early life.

While he is quick to trust, he is by no means quick to forgive. He will overlook trespasses or wrongdoing quite often, truly believing that it was done with no ill intent, but when he feels that he or someone else has been wronged then he will be bitter and hold onto that resentment for far longer than is normal. This is especially true for someone who mistreats animals in particular. To him, this is the greatest sin one can commit.

History:

Until the age of ten, Jasper was raised by his grandparents in small, remote town. Very early on in his life he had discovered that he had a natural talent for magic, and nature magic came especially easy to him. He experimented whenever he could with the practical applications of magic throughout town, so much so that by the time he was nine, much of the town's systems that SHOULD have broken down by then were still operational due to his meddling.

Not long after Jasper's tenth birthday a mage from one of the acclaimed wizard universities stopped into town on his way through. Immediately spotting the handiwork of a very talented amateur mage, the professor sought out Jasper, and began to try and convince him to come with him to the university where he would be taught by some of the world's best wizards and witches. Jasper refused.

A week and a half of trying to cajole the boy were to no avail, and finally the wizard relented. However, he did not disappear quietly. Instead, he went on a two year sabbatical and stayed in the town, teaching Jasper personally from the comfort of his own home. Although it was not the wizard's intention, he inadvertently took up the place of the prominent father figure in Jasper's life, and when the time came after the wizard's leave was up, Jasper followed him to the university to study and be with him.

Jasper spent the next twelve years of his life studying at that university, researching complex topics and contributing as much to the academic understanding of some fields of magic as some of the faculty present there. And although Jasper was a unparalleled prodigy in the theoretical studies of nearly every branch of magic available to him, he was unable to adequately cast magic beyond what was needed for biomancery due to a number of physical and psychological limiting factors (his anxiety included).

After he left the university, Jasper wandered the world in search of more knowledge. Eventually he came to settle in mountains outside a small town in the middle of nowhere. For the next few years he acted as the town's wizard and local hermit, researching the animals and plants in the region up in his cavern home. However, the peace was broken by the arrival of a very special item: a seed said to have fallen from the literal World Tree.

Not long after the seed come to him, an old colleague from the university came to visit having heard of Jasper's new acquisition. The other mage begged Jasper to allow him to study the seed with him, and Jasper foolishly obliged.

What Jasper did not realize, and never would, was that his colleague was practicing darker magics, summoning evil beings from far beyond to increase his own power. However, the idiot was not too keen on being cautious, and after only a year of studying the seed, he accidentally released a monster in Jasper's home. Making a quick getaway, the mage took everything he could and stabbed Jasper, killing him on the spot.

The nature spirits and lesser fæ of the region, whom Jasper had long since befriended, panicked when they realized Jasper was dead. Even before the other mage had escaped, they had taken the seed and, using a bastardization of Jasper's theory on soul transplants, placed Jasper's soul into the seed. They carried it far, far away from there, and for the next twenty some-odd years they nurtured the tree that grew from the spot that they planted the seed.

Much to their surprise, nine years ago a fully formed wooden body looking identical to Jasper sprang up from the ground, panicking at the unfamiliar setting. The spirits, oddly, were nowhere to be found, and Jasper had no memory of his prior life beyond his general understanding of the world and his detailed memory for his research. Since then, he has again traveled the world in hopes of finding some information about who he once was, and while he found some fairly quickly, he has been at loss for multiple years now. Finally deciding to settle down, he has found his way to Bermuda Academy and is applying for a teaching job.
You're hired! I will let you know when classes will begin and send a notice when interaction between staff and students begins. This will like be at a sort of welcoming ball just before classes start.

Name:
Boas
Aria

just over 2000 years old (Looks to be around 22)
Same

Race:
Possessed human
Demon

Appearance:
augustus.png
Kosumo.full.276846.jpg
Personality:
When it comes to Boas hes the quiet type, not out of wish though as you can see by the bandages that cover 95 percent of his body. Besides that hes honestly a gentle being though he comes off as cruel and cold. Having an undying love for music Boas has learned to play as many instruments as he can. Boas is very sensitive to his bandages and the scares that hide underneath them. Feeling that he would never be loved by a woman cause the way he looks he has grown the tendency to push away those who try to come to close, or even shoot down any feelings towards him right away cause he feels once they see the skin underneath the bandages the will run away in fear.
Aria is much how she looks. Her being a child brings with it the hyper, happy, and cuddly personalities of a little girl though at the same time she is a demon and therefore hold a dark side to her. Holding a secret desire to watch chaos ensue as well as not caring how others think or feel, shes blunt a lot of the time and could honestly care less if you get hurt or not or even die for that matter. In addition to random tendencies of violence and blood lust Aria is what you would expect from a demon and that's where Boas comes in. Seeing him as like a father Aria is very obedient to his orders and hates to let him down. She also acts as Boas voice via a telekinetic connection with one another so that he thinks what he wants to say and Aria says it for him. With the bond they have Arias demonic abilities are shared equally to Boas as well.

History:
Many centuries ago Gabriel was nothing more than a young strong man in A small tribal village in Scandinavia. A warrior for his clan and next in line for cheifton. It was a small and worthy life for him. Until one day it all came to an end. It was a rather cold winter day Boas and his three brothers had set out early for a Morning hunt. It hadn't taken them long to find there prey and kill it and it took even shorter to get back to there village though when they got home it was in chaos. Raging fire scorched the village as people ran for there lives no one knowing how the fire even started or grew to this intensity but it was there now and eating the hole village. In a desperate attempt to help Boas and his brothers ran for the village, helping all they could escape the fires. That's when Boas sealed his fate.

He came across a particular small cottage in the middle of town that was untouched by the fires that blazed around them. Hurriedly Boas rushed in to get its inhabitants out but found nothing but an abandoned home and a staircase leading to a basement that seemed to be glowing. Out of curiosity he went downstairs only to find a witch. An old hag stood in the middle of a summoning circle that glowed blood red, her eyes pitch black as she mumbled an unknown language. Figuring she was the one causing the fires Boas intervened. Running into the circle and grabbing the witch who immediately began to struggle against him. Hissing evilly she spoke. "You have no right stopping me! Its already done!" She cackled happily. Desperately Boas threw her from the circle then, boom. A giant explosion flooded out from the circle with Boas in the center of it scorching his body.

Boas woke up two days later in nothing but ash. The village had been completely annihilated and anyone inside the village with it. Rasping quietly Boas tried to sit up but felt a wait on his chest. Looking down he came upon the sight of a child with a tail resting on his chest. It was a peculiar sight to see though he was more worried about his body, it having been scorched and destroyed beyond reckoning he wondered how he was not dead. Then he heard a small voice speak. "I saved you. Now your bonded to me for eternity." Looking down Boas saw the child awake and looking at him she being the one that spoke. It didn't take long for Boas to realize what had happened. His spirit had been melded with the spirit of this demon child that sat before him. He hand her were bonded for eternity now and there was nothing he could do about it. All he could do was move on

Desired Staff Position:
Self defense

Qualifications:
Over the Years both Boas and Aria have mastered many forms of combat. Though there favorite being Krav Maga and kung fu. Both arts they had learned in a Chinese monastery filled with monks who believed the fighting styles were meant to be there connection to god and fighting with theses styles was nothing more than a prayer. in addition to those techniques they learned Ju Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Kickboxing, and Judo. In addition to there hundreds of years of combat study both posses the powers of a demonic being, enhanced physical abilities, enhances senses, magical capabilities and such

(hope this is still open for characters. Id love to use this character in this roleplay ^-^)

Last edited:
ac6b5a7e5332ba4f4553511707407d00.jpg

(Preferred Form)​

• Name: Vladimara Ovinia
    Species: Nixie (Shapeshifting water spirit. Literally just a puddle of water that takes shape.)

Hi again, everyone!!

Name: Haruka Toragai

Race: Human

Appearance: Haruka is small, at 5’1 when she’s standing up straight. She has broad shoulders but narrow hips. She’s flat everywhere else, and is often told she looks younger than she is because of this. She’s also very toned, especially around her upper body and arms. Her hair is jet black, wavy and flows past her ass, but she is often seen with it in a braid. Her skin is a dark tan, and in the summer months she becomes especially sun kissed. Her amber eyes contrast nicely with her darker skin tone. Her lips seemed to be locked in a permanent smirk. Usually, she is seen with makeup on, and she favors dark eyeliner. One should also note that her appearance is usually impeccable. She only weighs about 120 pounds.

Personality:

Haruka's personality is centered around her pride. She has a lot of it, and an ego the size of Jupiter to go with it. She's always been very proud of her looks, and constantly shows off her body. She's beautiful and she knows it. She's very flirtatious to anyone who shows that they're looking at her. She's also been known to tease everyone that she comes across, and this includes whoever she's been known to get into tangles with.

Her confidence tends to rally people around her. She's also a sarcastic asshole and can be really, unnecessarily mean. Not to mention she has an ungodly temper. She's a rebel by nature. People like her because of her boisterous personality, and even through her sarcasm and meanness, she's friendly. However, she's also a vicious gossip.

So long as you agree with her, because god forbid you tell her she's wrong about something, she's generally friendly. And by friendly, she means that she won't exactly say kind things to someone, but she'll accompany them if they fight. She's incredibly stubborn and has been known to get into fights over petty things like the color of her eyes.

This being said, Ruka is a very pugnacious person, constantly fighting. She loves the adrenaline flow and likes to show her dominance over others in this manner. She also follows power, and will only listen to those who are stronger than she. She hides her intelligence beneath all of this.

History:

Desired Staff Position: Professor for Political Studies
Qualifications: She doesn't actually have any political education, but she's managed to wrangle her way into four separate organizations through pure ambition, flirtation grit, and promiscuity resolve. She has helped her various romantic partners assert their rule over their areas while managing to keep up her appearance as a figurehead for her first husband's (and firstborn's) faction, the vampires.

Name:
Boas
Aria

just over 2000 years old (Looks to be around 22)
Same

Race:
Possessed human
Demon

Appearance:
View attachment 369706
View attachment 369705
Personality:
When it comes to Boas hes the quiet type, not out of wish though as you can see by the bandages that cover 95 percent of his body. Besides that hes honestly a gentle being though he comes off as cruel and cold. Having an undying love for music Boas has learned to play as many instruments as he can. Boas is very sensitive to his bandages and the scares that hide underneath them. Feeling that he would never be loved by a woman cause the way he looks he has grown the tendency to push away those who try to come to close, or even shoot down any feelings towards him right away cause he feels once they see the skin underneath the bandages the will run away in fear.
Aria is much how she looks. Her being a child brings with it the hyper, happy, and cuddly personalities of a little girl though at the same time she is a demon and therefore hold a dark side to her. Holding a secret desire to watch chaos ensue as well as not caring how others think or feel, shes blunt a lot of the time and could honestly care less if you get hurt or not or even die for that matter. In addition to random tendencies of violence and blood lust Aria is what you would expect from a demon and that's where Boas comes in. Seeing him as like a father Aria is very obedient to his orders and hates to let him down. She also acts as Boas voice via a telekinetic connection with one another so that he thinks what he wants to say and Aria says it for him. With the bond they have Arias demonic abilities are shared equally to Boas as well.

History:
Many centuries ago Gabriel was nothing more than a young strong man in A small tribal village in Scandinavia. A warrior for his clan and next in line for cheifton. It was a small and worthy life for him. Until one day it all came to an end. It was a rather cold winter day Boas and his three brothers had set out early for a Morning hunt. It hadn't taken them long to find there prey and kill it and it took even shorter to get back to there village though when they got home it was in chaos. Raging fire scorched the village as people ran for there lives no one knowing how the fire even started or grew to this intensity but it was there now and eating the hole village. In a desperate attempt to help Boas and his brothers ran for the village, helping all they could escape the fires. That's when Boas sealed his fate.

He came across a particular small cottage in the middle of town that was untouched by the fires that blazed around them. Hurriedly Boas rushed in to get its inhabitants out but found nothing but an abandoned home and a staircase leading to a basement that seemed to be glowing. Out of curiosity he went downstairs only to find a witch. An old hag stood in the middle of a summoning circle that glowed blood red, her eyes pitch black as she mumbled an unknown language. Figuring she was the one causing the fires Boas intervened. Running into the circle and grabbing the witch who immediately began to struggle against him. Hissing evilly she spoke. "You have no right stopping me! Its already done!" She cackled happily. Desperately Boas threw her from the circle then, boom. A giant explosion flooded out from the circle with Boas in the center of it scorching his body.

Boas woke up two days later in nothing but ash. The village had been completely annihilated and anyone inside the village with it. Rasping quietly Boas tried to sit up but felt a wait on his chest. Looking down he came upon the sight of a child with a tail resting on his chest. It was a peculiar sight to see though he was more worried about his body, it having been scorched and destroyed beyond reckoning he wondered how he was not dead. Then he heard a small voice speak. "I saved you. Now your bonded to me for eternity." Looking down Boas saw the child awake and looking at him she being the one that spoke. It didn't take long for Boas to realize what had happened. His spirit had been melded with the spirit of this demon child that sat before him. He hand her were bonded for eternity now and there was nothing he could do about it. All he could do was move on

Desired Staff Position:
Self defense

Qualifications:
Over the Years both Boas and Aria have mastered many forms of combat. Though there favorite being Krav Maga and kung fu. Both arts they had learned in a Chinese monastery filled with monks who believed the fighting styles were meant to be there connection to god and fighting with theses styles was nothing more than a prayer. in addition to those techniques they learned Ju Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Kickboxing, and Judo. In addition to there hundreds of years of combat study both posses the powers of a demonic being, enhanced physical abilities, enhances senses, magical capabilities and such

(hope this is still open for characters. Id love to use this character in this roleplay ^-^)
Apologies for the lateness, but you're hired if you still want the position!

ac6b5a7e5332ba4f4553511707407d00.jpg

(Preferred Form)​

• Name: Vladimara Ovinia
    Species: Nixie (Shapeshifting water spirit. Literally just a puddle of water that takes shape.)
Sorry for the lateness. You're hired if you still want the position.

Hi again, everyone!!

Name: Haruka Toragai

Race: Human

Appearance: Haruka is small, at 5’1 when she’s standing up straight. She has broad shoulders but narrow hips. She’s flat everywhere else, and is often told she looks younger than she is because of this. She’s also very toned, especially around her upper body and arms. Her hair is jet black, wavy and flows past her ass, but she is often seen with it in a braid. Her skin is a dark tan, and in the summer months she becomes especially sun kissed. Her amber eyes contrast nicely with her darker skin tone. Her lips seemed to be locked in a permanent smirk. Usually, she is seen with makeup on, and she favors dark eyeliner. One should also note that her appearance is usually impeccable. She only weighs about 120 pounds.

Personality:

Haruka's personality is centered around her pride. She has a lot of it, and an ego the size of Jupiter to go with it. She's always been very proud of her looks, and constantly shows off her body. She's beautiful and she knows it. She's very flirtatious to anyone who shows that they're looking at her. She's also been known to tease everyone that she comes across, and this includes whoever she's been known to get into tangles with.

Her confidence tends to rally people around her. She's also a sarcastic asshole and can be really, unnecessarily mean. Not to mention she has an ungodly temper. She's a rebel by nature. People like her because of her boisterous personality, and even through her sarcasm and meanness, she's friendly. However, she's also a vicious gossip.

So long as you agree with her, because god forbid you tell her she's wrong about something, she's generally friendly. And by friendly, she means that she won't exactly say kind things to someone, but she'll accompany them if they fight. She's incredibly stubborn and has been known to get into fights over petty things like the color of her eyes.

This being said, Ruka is a very pugnacious person, constantly fighting. She loves the adrenaline flow and likes to show her dominance over others in this manner. She also follows power, and will only listen to those who are stronger than she. She hides her intelligence beneath all of this.

History:

Desired Staff Position: Professor for Political Studies
Qualifications: She doesn't actually have any political education, but she's managed to wrangle her way into four separate organizations through pure ambition, flirtation grit, and promiscuity resolve. She has helped her various romantic partners assert their rule over their areas while managing to keep up her appearance as a figurehead for her first husband's (and firstborn's) faction, the vampires.
Sorry for the lateness. I'm afraid the position for Political Studies has just been filled. If you'd like, you can either withdraw or alter your application.

'Course I'm still interested. And it's alright to be late. This is rpnation so naturally it plays second fiddle to real life.
And thanks Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus I worked really hard on her. She was originally intended to be a student, but then the cut off happened so I made her a staff member instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back