• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy - Courtyard/School Halls/Clubs

Isune Isune

" Aww so mad you were just reading a book" enna said though she knew he was doing more she was just playing, and besides what fun was there in spying on others.

Enna didn't actually let go of the guy even though he seemed annoyed that she had disturbed whatever magic he was weaving with the book. She had likely picked and introvert to bug which only made it more fun after all this was a school you were meant to be social if you spent all your time with books then no one woudl ever know if you were gone, your life ended and no one left to mourn or remember you, that was truly a sad fate.

" You looked lonely reading so i thought you needed a hug hugs make all people less lonely" Enna explained the reasoning was rather childish.

Interacting with: Karcen Karcen

"I'd prefer it if you'd of just left me alone." Kent said honestly as he managed to pry the girl off of him. "I was doing something really important that I'm not sure I'll be able to do again."

He knew that there had to be a way to get the author back. Looking at the book, Kent no longer felt the magic within it, it felt as though it was one a one-time use spell. Unless, he could find a way to add a extra charge to it. Still being a student, Kent knew better than to try and potentially ruin this perfectly good book. For all he knew, there were more pages just like that throughout the entire book.

Interacting w/: K KodomoYamiya

The boy, sadly for Moon, turned around, and in an instant, started playing with his pen on top of the paper.

"What kind of weirdo is this?" Moon thoguht to herself.

"Oh, that guy" Whispered Aki "I think he was the one responsable for the accident in the courtyard"

-Uhm.- Mumbled Moon.- Hello? Excuse me, guy, what are you doing? You are scaring me.- And he was, Moon didn't know if this guy was offended, or was just crazy, worst case scenario he was casting some death spell on Moon.

She slowly approached the weird boy to found out that he was drawing the shape of a woman, in a strikingly similar pose to the one that she was on seconds before walking up to him.

Location Cafeteria
Enna

Enna chuckled as the boy answered, something important he was just starting and already he was rushing to the end, not going about enjoying life. This was a school and already this guy was being serious and they hadn't even had a test yet where was the playful desire to do as little as possible. that might just be in normal schools or perhaps just the ones she knew or even just the people she had selected. Well that didn't matter what she needed was to enjoy her time and that was currently best achieved by bugging this guy.

" Come on it's only the first day and your already overly serious, at this rate you will be an old man in a tower by himself in record time" She said half serious and half joking.

Isune Isune

"If that's the life of a scholar, then so be it." Kent replied as he opened his book back up. This girl was starting to wear thin on him in record time. He just wanted to be alone and read, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that. His mom had the same loner personality as he did, and she ended up in a loving marriage and even had Kent, so he really saw nothing to worry about if he wasn't exactly a people person. It just ran in his mom's side of the family.

What should happen right now is that young girl takes a hint and moves on to the next person. Kent tried to focus on the drawings again, primarily the magic circle in the center. He focused, and focused, and focused. He was trying to get into that perfect, lucid, state that he was in before this.

Enna cafeteria

That was boring and Jenna knew it also looking over his shoulder she could see he was starring at summoning magic that didn't even involve any human sacrifice. That was just wrong on so many levels and really boring. How was anyone to learn proper magic if they left out the fun parts, they may not be required but hey they were tradition and fun.

"Summoning with out blood that's boring you will never summon a shoggoth if you don't have any blood" She almost whined when the book was all about less evil summoning.

"You're quite the demented child." Muttered Kent as he closed the book and placed it onto the table. "Not all summoning requires blood. The summoning I use more so focuses on the bond between the creature and summoner. The stronger the bond, the better the connection. That's what I've learned."

To Kent, summons weren't just tools to use to achieve one's goals. They were people! They had emotions, feelings, and they most certainly felt pain like everyone else. Kent loved all of his summons and treated each and every one of them like family. They have always been there for him, even if some wouldn't admit it.

"True true " Enna said nodding having let go of the guy "But all the fun stiff dose" she chuckled

One might expect malice when she talked about it but in truth Enna sounded more like someone who thought it was fine or at the least not wrong. She didn't see it as such as they were creatures brought forth to do another's bidding so what if they needed some convincing.

"You know I don't know your name and we are already exchanging secrets so what is it I am Enna but you can call me Enna" she said being rather nonsensical.

"Kent." The boy replied as he shook his head at the mention of blood. "I'd rather not have to bleed whenever I summon. It's much easier to just form a bond. In my opinion, it works better as well. Better to be loved than feared." He countered when it came to Enna's argument.

Kent honestly wished he could show her, but with his luck he'd end up summoning a dragon or something that'd crush the entire cafeteria instead of summoning something small like Clover again. Then again, the author had helped him out a little. It was certainly a gamble, and definitely one Kent was not willing to take.

Interacting with: Wildwy5 Wildwy5

Hecate nodded and smiled while putting her fork down.
"She was..is..And the best teacher I could have hoped for"
She would miss her. Her mind went elsewhere when he brought up the fact that he wouldnt go anywhere, a grin working its way on her face as she watched his aura dance. She laughed and leaned back in her chair.
"Your very interesting Dovah, you have a flair about life and people that is very genuine. I dont mind having you around by any means"
She

"How weird how weird a summoner with a heart. How odd it is" Enna said her tone becoming sing song almost "seeking to summon but not control so strange "

That was what summoning was for to gain something the Sacrafice was a bribe to keep it there till you found it. Still perhaps Kent's summoning was diffrent after all he likely just summoned things that didn't wsntbhim dead.

"How sad to be on one path many powerful things are in other ways but well I'm not you unless I am in which case you can't be boring because I am awesome" She said almost losing her own train of thought at the end

"That's just it though!" Kent cried. "Summons aren't something meant to be 'tamed' or 'controlled' they're beings with feelings, hopes, and dreams just like you or I. The very least you can do is hear 'em out sometimes, be friends with them."

As she went on about power, Kent almost wanted to choke her for that. "Power? I don't care about power! Those are my friends you're talking about, some of the few I have! The door was opened for me, and this is the path I chose!" He said, not even realizing that he had quoted the author in his head.

Enna just chuckled again Kent was more and more amusing by the moment he was more and more an atypical person. Humans wanted power over others over nature and over death and though death always came the other two they could have. Though perhaps magic was diffrent here more docile and take where one was not fighting reality to gain the power.

"You really are amusing, a magus not seeking power how odd indeed. A person with no desire to assert control how diffrent" She said switching from the magic he used to Kent himself. "The more you speak the more you intrest me"

Kent just sat there, jaw dropped as he just stared at this girl. "Yes, that's right! I don't care about all of that, I still get upset when some of my summons call me master! Not all of us want to use blood or have people bow to us. That's not okay, it's never been okay. My summons don't look to me in fear, they look to me as a friend, a confidant, someone that they can trust. Even the one's that have tried to kill me more than once know that I don't want to control them, I don't want to manipulate. If it that means I get beat out by every other summoner, that's fine by me."

"Wow you are really wound up really tightly" Enna said as if everything said had gone in one ear and out the other and he was really making a scene.

"You need to relax learn to not yell in public I wonder if they will call it a lovers quarrel I hope they do the would be funny" She said having Apprently grown tired of the subject if summoning things.

"I'm sorry, are you deaf?" Kent asked, amazed by this girl's general rudeness. "My goodness. I-I can't even be near you, you're so....incompetent!" He said, suddenly standing up and putting his book under his arm.

Without even bothering to say anything, Kent began to walk out. It was clear that the girl had managed to strike a chord with him. Summons were his soft-spot, the only people that were actually ever there for Kent.

Callisto
Listening in on: Isune Isune Karcen Karcen before following after Kent

Callisto, while eating her salad, was also eavesdropping on the human boy whose name was Kent, apparently, and a girl named Enna. Kent, who was evidently a summoner, was arguing that the creatures he summoned were sentient beings; his friends. Enna seemed to be amused at this, and was, essentially, taunting him for his choices, before switching to a personal subject. Then, Kent walked away, and despite the fact that he was a human, he seemed like a good person.
Callisto, having finished her food, decided to follow after Kent and interact with him. She needed to talk to humans at some point, and he seemed like a nice one.
"I think you're right. Just because a creature doesn't interact with humans or humanoids doesn't mean they don't feel." She commented quietly, thinking of her own decimated forest and family. Callisto was, obviously, referring to his argument regarding summoned creatures.

Interacting with: Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver Karcen Karcen (formerly)

Kent was about to storm outside when he head a voice behind him, this one actually shared his ideals for once! Turning around, Kent saw the other girl and let off a sigh of relief. "Thank you. Nice to see someone has a good head on their shoulders." He replied with a grin. "That's why I try to treat them like nothing less than family."

It was true, Kent cared deeply about each and every one of his summons. He knew more about hia summons than many other summoners did about just one of their summons. That's what made him different. He didn't use blood or sacrafices, he just tried to talk things out. So far, it seemed to be working.

Callisto
Interacting with: Isune Isune

Callisto smiled at him and nodded. "It's nice to see that there are humans who still care about species other than their own." She responded. Sure, she had believed that already, despite being a bit wary of humans, but it was nice to have her beliefs confirmed.
"It's only right to treat them as family. When you summon a creature they become your teammate." She may not have known very much about summoning, but she understood that they are living beings from another realm. They deserved just as much respect as a creature from this realm.

Interacting with: The Darkling The Darkling

"Well it seems as though Kent has finally been freed of his aggressor over there. What resembles a khajiit was antagonizing him." Dovah pointed down the table where Kent had been and where now a disappointed khajiit thing was. Then he pointed to where Kent was now. "And it appears something with similar magic to a spriggan appeared before he blew his top. The presumed spriggan got to him first, but it's nice to see that she is at least helping him."

Interacting With: Kyrenka Kyrenka JulesX JulesX

At least this demon prince seemed to recognize that he was talking over Arata as opposed to directly to him. Shifting a little as he was finally addressed directly (and the aggression between Mako and this prince reached a boiling point), he nodded, looked up to meet Lucas' eyes. He was grateful for the fact that the attention had shifted, and he was being looked at - even though he was sure there was a bit of pity in the demon's gaze. (He was a great many things, but he wasn't stupid. He knew how this must have looked to an outside eye.) He'd asked if Arata had wanted to help him track down the cafeteria, being that the vampire had already eaten - twice - and he opened his mouth to respond, to tell him he'd be glad to help-

Only to, honestly quite predictably, be spoken for. A twinge of annoyance rolled down his spine. Mako's cool hand closed around his and he glanced up at the vampire with a bit of cautiousness. There was protectiveness and then there was possession, and he could tell that this was almost certainly the latter. Did he really, honestly feel threatened by a demon? He frowned a little and shifted. The only other demons he, personally, knew were the twins. And they didn't exactly set a high bar for demonic behavior.

True, he had always been sensitive about how small he was. It'd been a soft spot for years, especially when he watched his younger siblings and friends grow past him. So, he was grateful when someone made a point not to acknowledge how small he was (even if it did reek an awful lot like condescension), and tilted his head as he looked up at his friend. Ah, that was right. "Yeah, I think I remember. I think." Good job there, Kiriyama. Good. Freaking. Job.

Interacting with: Wildwy5 Wildwy5

Hecate looked over and noticed her friend leave while a girl trailed after him, she wondered if he was ok and that she should find him later to check up on him.
"I see..though most of these creatures you talk about im unsure as to what they are. I have a fairly wide spectrum of creatures and their history stored here"
She tapped her head as she now turned to her soup which looked as if it had cooled some. With her spoon she dipped into and tested it, thankful it didnt burn and was just a pleasant warmth that cured her hunger almost immediately and was quick to get a few spoonfuls before speaking again.
She patted her mouth with a napkin and exhaled quietly.
"The on girl trailing after my friend..id say shes human but she does have a very strong magic I can see around her which is interesting to see with another human. And for the other girl shes a type id dryad but I can see enough to say what type or kind. Thats about as much as my knowledge expands and what I can tell by reading their colors"

Enna

That was interesting Enna had found someone amusing to play with, he likely came from a far nicer form of magic than she did as binding was needed to keep the creatures controlled and stop them from killing the caster for bringing them there. it didn't matter this was a far different world it seemed and that made things even more interesting, if the magic of friendship trumped blood and bone then it made life easier sacrifices were so annoying to manage. Well there were other she could bug not everyone could be made of sunshine and rainbows and if they were then she would make them double rainbows. So the question was who would be next on her campaign to randomly talk to people until she decided to cling to someone.

Interacting: Kasarin Kasarin (Moon)

Kanji stopped sketching her for a moment, instinctively shielding his sketchbook from her when she took a peek. It was just what an artist was trained to do, he supposed. Though he was sorry he'd scared her, he couldn't exactly say 'i'm sorry for that' and very well be done with it, nor could he explain how he was actually just sketching the girl and there was nothing truly sinister about that (unless you count the horrendous state of her shoulder width on sketch). Instead he silently sighed, and showed her his sketchpad, the drawing now with more 'her' like features, he silently hoped she would get the message.

Interacting with: BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture JulesX JulesX

What he should be eating?
The short exchange stuck out to Lucas. Perhaps the human is on a specific diet so that his blood is more to the vampire’s pleasing. This interaction hasn’t been that long, and it was already obvious that Makoto was manipulating the small human. Lucas quickly quashed the dark fury rising within him. There’s a time and a place for things, and right no losing control will only make things worse. Besides, there were other students here. Other humans. Makoto seemed pretty attached to Arata, but who knew what kind of havoc he could wreck onto the rest of the student body. If he could exert complete control over one person, then Lucas would hate to see what he could do to the others. Or what he could do to me.

Ignoring the vampire, Lucas gave the human his full attention. “I’m sure that the dining hall will meet your nutritional needs. I will admit, I have gotten a bit turned around while exploring the academy’s halls. The layout is quite grand, wouldn’t you say? While I could find my way on my own, having some company would make the trip much more pleasant. Besides, if we’re going to the same place we might as well go together.” Lucas could practically feel the vampire’s stare. He probably doesn’t appreciate being ignored. Tilting his head, Lucas offered Arata a radiant smile, “Is that quite alright? I’d hate to impose on you Mr. Kiriyama.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back