• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy Character Sign-up

Name: Sammy Chills

Species: Winter spirit

Appearance:
Girl-Winter-Forest-Tree-Snow-Live-Anime-Scenery-Wallpaper.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Personality: Shy, reserved, shut in, quiet

History: Most people at the school were born with their powers, not Sammy. Sammy was always quiet, like a snowflake, people said. She didn't have many friends, but one, who met her through knocking down her snowman when running for his dog. They became friends immediately, and would always play in the snow together. One day, they wandered into the woods unattended, and played for hours. A snowstorm started up, and they were both lost in the woods. Her friend didn't make it. Sammy felt it was her fault, and tears of ice streamed down her face. Her ice began to freeze up, until it was frozen solid, giving her ice powers.

Courses to Take: History of Creatures, Self Defense, Transformation Studies, Runes, Summoning 101, Spellwork

Anything Else: She spends most of her freetime on Reddit.

Name: Sammy Chills

Species: Winter spirit

Appearance:
Girl-Winter-Forest-Tree-Snow-Live-Anime-Scenery-Wallpaper.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Sammy%20Chills.jpg

Personality: Shy, reserved, shut in, quiet

History: Most people at the school were born with their powers, not Sammy. Sammy was always quiet, like a snowflake, people said. She didn't have many friends, but one, who met her through knocking down her snowman when running for his dog. They became friends immediately, and would always play in the snow together. One day, they wandered into the woods unattended, and played for hours. A snowstorm started up, and they were both lost in the woods. Her friend didn't make it. Sammy felt it was her fault, and tears of ice streamed down her face. Her ice began to freeze up, until it was frozen solid, giving her ice powers.

Courses to Take: History of Creatures, Self Defense, Transformation Studies, Runes, Summoning 101, Spellwork

Anything Else: She spends most of her freetime on Reddit.

Approved! Your roommate will be Melody Heartfillia and you can join in whenever you want! If you think that there's too many posts and want a quick summary let me know and I'll sum up what's happened so far (spoiler: nothing much aside from introductions).

Approved! Your roommate will be Melody Heartfillia and you can join in whenever you want! If you think that there's too many posts and want a quick summary let me know and I'll sum up what's happened so far (spoiler: nothing much aside from introductions).

A quick summary would be awesome, thanks!

A quick summary would be awesome, thanks!

Alrighty, so far it's mostly the boys that are running about. There's some girls but they're scattered. Like I said, nothing major aside from introductions has happened, but there is currently a cough spite-fest between a few characters out in the hall. Most people have moved on into the cafeteria so if you want to go there you can! Just remember, people are using their ~interdimensional room keys~ to get onto campus. Right now Makoto the vampire seems to be the most hated character right now lol.

There's a few humans and other things, but mostly everyone's character is friendly so don't expect any trouble from them. Unless you want to join the Hate Train going on in the hallway.

Alrighty, so far it's mostly the boys that are running about. There's some girls but they're scattered. Like I said, nothing major aside from introductions has happened, but there is currently a cough spite-fest between a few characters out in the hall. Most people have moved on into the cafeteria so if you want to go there you can! Just remember, people are using their ~interdimensional room keys~ to get onto campus. Right now Makoto the vampire seems to be the most hated character right now lol.

Okay, thanks! I'd quickly like to mention that I got into my old account, so I'll be roleplaying on here.

Name: Enna Watley
Species: human
Appearance:

Personality: bubbly and random are the best ways to describe Enna she tends to smile a lot and likes to encourage others. She is rarely seen being really serious and may have a habit of not paying attention if she find something boring. Personal space dose not exist to her so all around she is that annoying slightly air headed girl everyone either loves or hates.
History: She claims to be from a small town in new England, a little backwater called dinuitsh where her family had been practicing magic for generations. Still the exact location is hard to pinpoint and she did have an invitation. Still things don't add up exactly as no one remembers sending a letter to her she seems to have just appeared.
Courses to Take (Choose 6 to 7):
History of Creatures
History of Humans
Current Events (Creatures)
Current Events (Humans)
Political Studies
Self Defense
Anything Else:
her magic is powerful but a bit unpredictable given her personally most just assume she has issues paying attention long enough to fully control her spells.

Name: Nyarlathotep
Species: outer god
Appearance: shape shifter has "1,000 masks"
Personality: Nyarlathotep i a spiteful being that revels in the suffering and torment of others and enjoys seeing a long convoluted plan come to fruition. It is particularly hateful of the elder gods who sealed its kin away beyond even its power and it hates it own for the fact it is bound to their will. It is eternally seeking eternally to free itself from these shackles normally by bringing back the primordial chaos.
History: Nyarlathotep was created when the elder gods sealed away the outer gods and the great old ones, and it was given one purpose by its creator to free them. Of course how it went about this was up to it and it has dragged its feat. In the end the Elder gods after a long absence returned and hounded it through space, through, time, through universes but it has eluded the elder gods only by forming a new weak avatar Enna.

Name: Enna Watley
Species: human
Appearance:

Personality: bubbly and random are the best ways to describe Enna she tends to smile a lot and likes to encourage others. She is rarely seen being really serious and may have a habit of not paying attention if she find something boring. Personal space dose not exist to her so all around she is that annoying slightly air headed girl everyone either loves or hates.
History: She claims to be from a small town in new England, a little backwater called dinuitsh where her family had been practicing magic for generations. Still the exact location is hard to pinpoint and she did have an invitation. Still things don't add up exactly as no one remembers sending a letter to her she seems to have just appeared.
History of Creatures
History of Humans
Current Events (Humans)
Political Studies
Self Defense
Anything Else:
her magic is powerful but a bit unpredictable given her personally most just assume she has issues paying attention long enough to fully control her spells.

Name: Nyarlathotep
Species: outer god
Appearance: shape shifter has "1,000 masks"
Personality: Nyarlathotep i a spiteful being that revels in the suffering and torment of others and enjoys seeing a long convoluted plan come to fruition. It is particularly hateful of the elder gods who sealed its kin away beyond even its power and it hates it own for the fact it is bound to their will. It is eternally seeking eternally to free itself from these shackles normally by bringing back the primordial chaos.
History: Nyarlathotep was created when the elder gods sealed away the outer gods and the great old ones, and it was given one purpose by its creator to free them. Of course how it went about this was up to it and it has dragged its feat. In the end the Elder gods after a long absence returned and hounded it through space, through, time, through universes but it has eluded the elder gods only by forming a new weak avatar Enna.
Alrighty, looks good! Before I approve I just need some clarification. Can she unlock her eldritch powers/memories as Enna or no?

nope she might have some random powerful magic but if she goes full eldritch then she basically will get driven off she is trying to hide

nope she might have some random powerful magic but if she goes full eldritch then she basically will get driven off she is trying to hide

I see! Well, you’re approved! I’ll update the class roster when I get back to my laptop. For now you’re welcome to hop in and try interacting. You’ll receive your dorm assignment soon...

actually one correction there isn't a memory loss, or at least not fully she knows what she is though big growth might separate her from that

Name: Moon Silverlock

Species: Human

Appearance:¡Ake Photos! 021.jpg

Personality: Quiet, but nice and with good manners, she has a lot of self-control and high self-esteem, really helpful, effective, but you need to beg for her help a hundred times before she agrees. She behaves like a princess that doesn’t care about what others think about her, at least on the surface. She is a really hard worker and independent, and seeing her in her free time is extremely weird. She doesnt like talking about her family.

History: Moon comes from the most rich family in Spain, the Silverlock, people with the best summoners in all of Europe, when Moon was young, she always loved transformation and summoning, specially demons. When she was born, for her own safety, her family decided to hide her existence and eventually, her existence never really did exist, learning all of her magic by herself, she decided to enter Bermuda Academia to perfect her summoning magic and proclaim the lead of the Silverlock family when the time comes.

History of creatures

Potions

Spellworks

Transformation Studies

Summoning 101

Runes

Home Economics.

Anything Else:

She has a little fox demon, the size of a normal human arm, that persuades her to let her body be possessed by him, transforming her into a powerful demon, but, with all of her self-control and independence, doesn’t let him.

Name: Aki

Appearence: Dark blue with turquoise eyes, in a rather simple shape, with a pointy tail.

Personality: With his deep voice, Aki always will try to persuade anyone close to him to do whatever he wants, from feeding him a berry to let him take over the body of anyone.

History: Way to long to explain, that is why Moon took History of creatures, to do research about him. Aki follows Rose because he saw something special in her that no one else would, the power of her independence and will was so strong, that Aki took it as a high reward challenge, to possess her.

Anything else:

While in this form, his best attack is to bite, but his powers when he possesses someone are unknown, his whole magical self is unknown, except for the fact that he can turn into a pair of black earrings with a turquoise dot in the middle in the ears of Moon, hiding himself from enemies or teachers (Moon told him to do so in case a strict policy of “No pets allowed” exist in the Academy).

Attachments

• ¡Ake Photos! 021.jpg
    ¡Ake Photos! 021.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Name: Damakor
Species: Damon with a few dragon traits
Appearance:http://pm1.narvii.com/6341/420e98a37df71974191875b4af04ca5d03ebbff3_hq.jpg(Don't know how to insert images sorry)(also he has mini small cat ears, kinda like altered tiefling ears)
Personalit: Damakor is shy and reserved at times but when he feels out going he can be a jokester, when he talks to someone he doesn't know that well he can be blunt and cold at times.
History: DamakorLived in a quiet town, He always knew he was a deamon, but his parents told him to hide the physical atributes of being a deamon (most of tem at least), he was barley able to use magic since he was using it to hdie his deamon physical atributes(aside from less powerful magics to help his very close friends who knew of his deamon heritage), one day he found a letter in his mail box, an invitation to an acadamy.
Summoning 101
Runes
Potions
Spellwork
Current Events (Humans)
Transformation Studies
Anything Else: Damakor is mostly a carnivore, if he goes for about a week without meat he will go into a frenzy hungered state and become more irratableand agitated, Damakor can enter a state of intense physical and magical power at will, though this uses up a lot of energy, Damakor likes to draw and play video games, Damakor can create low level beings by using enchanted ink, (if anything conflicts with the game's canon or any changes must be made please tell me!)

it was for the other but you use [ img] no space then put the link here them [ /img] no space again

Name: Moon Silverlock

Species: Human

Appearance:¡Ake Photos! 021.jpg

Personality: Quiet, but nice and with good manners, she has a lot of self-control and high self-esteem, really helpful, effective, but you need to beg for her help a hundred times before she agrees. She behaves like a princess that doesn’t care about what others think about her, at least on the surface. She is a really hard worker and independent, and seeing her in her free time is extremely weird. She doesnt like talking about her family.

History: Moon comes from the most rich family in Spain, the Silverlock, people with the best summoners in all of Europe, when Moon was young, she always loved transformation and summoning, specially demons. When she was born, for her own safety, her family decided to hide her existence and eventually, her existence never really did exist, learning all of her magic by herself, she decided to enter Bermuda Academia to perfect her summoning magic and proclaim the lead of the Silverlock family when the time comes.

History of creatures

Potions

Spellworks

Transformation Studies

Summoning 101

Runes

Home Economics.

Anything Else:

She has a little fox demon, the size of a normal human arm, that persuades her to let her body be possessed by him, transforming her into a powerful demon, but, with all of her self-control and independence, doesn’t let him.

Name: Aki

Appearence: Dark blue with turquoise eyes, in a rather simple shape, with a pointy tail.

Personality: With his deep voice, Aki always will try to persuade anyone close to him to do whatever he wants, from feeding him a berry to let him take over the body of anyone.

History: Way to long to explain, that is why Moon took History of creatures, to do research about him. Aki follows Rose because he saw something special in her that no one else would, the power of her independence and will was so strong, that Aki took it as a high reward challenge, to possess her.

Anything else:

While in this form, his best attack is to bite, but his powers when he possesses someone are unknown, his whole magical self is unknown, except for the fact that he can turn into a pair of black earrings with a turquoise dot in the middle in the ears of Moon, hiding himself from enemies or teachers (Moon told him to do so in case a strict policy of “No pets allowed” exist in the Academy).
Alrighty, so I think that we're full for guys, but I like Moon. One thing I wanna be sure of, when she's possessed by the fox is she in control or the demon? Also, any weaknesses?

Name: Damakor
Species: Damon with a few dragon traits
Appearance:http://pm1.narvii.com/6341/420e98a37df71974191875b4af04ca5d03ebbff3_hq.jpg(Don't know how to insert images sorry)(also he has mini small cat ears, kinda like altered tiefling ears)
Personalit: Damakor is shy and reserved at times but when he feels out going he can be a jokester, when he talks to someone he doesn't know that well he can be blunt and cold at times.
History: DamakorLived in a quiet town, He always knew he was a deamon, but his parents told him to hide the physical atributes of being a deamon (most of tem at least), he was barley able to use magic since he was using it to hdie his deamon physical atributes(aside from less powerful magics to help his very close friends who knew of his deamon heritage), one day he found a letter in his mail box, an invitation to an acadamy.
Summoning 101
Runes
Potions
Spellwork
Current Events (Humans)
Transformation Studies
Anything Else: Damakor is mostly a carnivore, if he goes for about a week without meat he will go into a frenzy hungered state and become more irratableand agitated, Damakor can enter a state of intense physical and magical power at will, though this uses up a lot of energy, Damakor likes to draw and play video games, Damakor can create low level beings by using enchanted ink, (if anything conflicts with the game's canon or any changes must be made please tell me!)
Heyo! Sorry to say but we're full right now so I'm going to have to reject your application. Thanks for applying though! Your character looks very interesting.

Alrighty, so I think that we're full for guys, but I like Moon. One thing I wanna be sure of, when she's possessed by the fox is she in control or the demon? Also, any weaknesses?

The Demon is in control, but I won't really use the transofrmation unless it is a extreme case, because the idea of the possetion is that is permanent.

Also, weaknesses, physically would be that she is human, and if you attack her instead of probably a summoned creature of her, she would get hurt. Also, probably the creature summoned used a lot of her energy if the creature is really powerfull, so she would be really weak to maybe even run. She is only human, after all, psicologycally would be teasing her pride and family, also disrespect her pisses her off too.

Name: Alista Jenaziah
Species: Con-card Duelist (Half Living Concept & Half Human)
f5569acee1ddaa29d110f447dce8d69e33faf1c2_hq.jpg
Appearance:
Personality: With a mix of stupidity, stubbornness, and bravery, Alista often spearheads whatever comes her way. Although it must be said that unlike most, she puts thought into her actions and avoids being hesitant with decisions. Being nice to another comes naturally, and tolerating childish behavior isn't impossible for her. However, like the capacity of a container there's a limit, and if any volunteers were to cause an overflow..... Let's just say they wouldn't dare do it again. Genuinely she's always there for others in need and is very fond of having someone to rely on. Her modesty shows a lot when requesting any favors from another, always shown as consideration and most likely ending up with her changing her mind.

Alista hates pressure whether bad or good, and if overwhelmed even slightly tends to crackdown aggressively on the source via a mean glare or face expression, show of force, or ceasing whatever it is she was pressured to do in the first place in either a quiet or violent manner. Not being a big fan of snobby personalities, her prankster side will show if confronted by such, leaving her to practice her Con-card casting on the target through tricks ranging from harsh to very harsh. When it comes to her training and abilities, she's a very curious individual.

History: Born into the household of a persevering human mother and the living concept of power made her life one to be on a grand stage. Alista was a living anomaly, and thus was hidden from the world until she reached the more understanding age of 12. She was then taught the arts of the nine Ura-energies from her uncle Davida (living concept of control), whom figured out that due to her human heritage, she was unable to draw out her full potential as a living concept. So instead, he taught her how to focus the purest form of Ura-energy, and how to incorporate it into everyday tasks and combat.

Now 17 years old and simply exploding with youth, Alista unlocked the enhanced condition she gained from her father's side. Soon she was introduced to a battle system invented by her uncle Ziah (Living concept of chaos), which included concepts forced into the shape of cards given birth by the users will, growth, and creativity. To her they were interesting tools made to subjugate her human half's weaknesses, but to Ziah, they were nothing more than the first step to her becoming a living concept.

Courses to Take (Choose 6 to 7): Self Defense, History of Humans, History of Creatures, Political Studies, Current events (Humans), Home Economics

Anything Else:
Ura-energy- An abstract form of energy created by converging life force that fuels all of Alista's supernatural attacks. This energy is a singularity and cannot be controlled or manipulated in anyway by any outside forces. It is very similar to chi/spiritual energy, and opposes magic. Reserves can be replenished via eating and resting depending on the amount depleted.

Con-cards/Conceptual Cards- Physical manifestations of ideas in the shape of cards that allows the user to make it a reality via using up the appropriate amount of Ura-energy and following the instructions on said card.

Conceptual toughness- Being that she's part living concept, her overall enhanced condition is just above superhuman standards; she's more durable, faster, and stronger.

Last edited:
The Demon is in control, but I won't really use the transofrmation unless it is a extreme case, because the idea of the possetion is that is permanent.

Also, weaknesses, physically would be that she is human, and if you attack her instead of probably a summoned creature of her, she would get hurt. Also, probably the creature summoned used a lot of her energy if the creature is really powerfull, so she would be really weak to maybe even run. She is only human, after all, psicologycally would be teasing her pride and family, also disrespect her pisses her off too.
Alrighty, you're application is approved! You will get your dorm assignment soon. As for now, you're welcome to join in!

Name: Alista Jenaziah
Species: Con-card Duelist (Half Living Concept & Half Human)
View attachment 369324
Appearance:
Personality: With a mix of stupidity, stubbornness, and bravery, Alista often spearheads whatever comes her way. Although it must be said that unlike most, she puts thought into her actions and avoids being hesitant with decisions. Being nice to another comes naturally, and tolerating childish behavior isn't impossible for her. However, like the capacity of a container there's a limit, and if any volunteers were to cause an overflow..... Let's just say they wouldn't dare do it again. Genuinely she's always there for others in need and is very fond of having someone to rely on. Her modesty shows a lot when requesting any favors from another, always shown as consideration and most likely ending up with her changing her mind.

Alista hates pressure whether bad or good, and if overwhelmed even slightly tends to crackdown aggressively on the source via a mean glare or face expression, show of force, or ceasing whatever it is she was pressured to do in the first place in either a quiet or violent manner. Not being a big fan of snobby personalities, her prankster side will show if confronted by such, leaving her to practice her Con-card casting on the target through tricks ranging from harsh to very harsh. When it comes to her training and abilities, she's a very curious individual.

History: Born into the household of a persevering human mother and the living concept of power made her life one to be on a grand stage. Alista was a living anomaly, and thus was hidden from the world until she reached the more understanding age of 12. She was then taught the arts of the nine Ura-energies from her uncle Davida (living concept of control), whom figured out that due to her human heritage, she was unable to draw out her full potential as a living concept. So instead, he taught her how to focus the purest form of Ura-energy, and how to incorporate it into everyday tasks and combat.

Now 17 years old and simply exploding with youth, Alista unlocked the enhanced condition she gained from her father's side. Soon she was introduced to a battle system invented by her uncle Ziah (Living concept of chaos), which included concepts forced into the shape of cards given birth by the users will, growth, and creativity. To her they were interesting tools made to subjugate her human half's weaknesses, but to Ziah, they were nothing more than the first step to her becoming a living concept.

Courses to Take (Choose 6 to 7): Self Defense, History of Humans, History of Creatures, Political Studies, Current events (Humans), Home Economics

Anything Else:
Ura-energy- An abstract form of energy created by converging life force that fuels all of Alista's supernatural attacks. This energy is a singularity and cannot be controlled or manipulated in anyway by any outside forces. It is very similar to chi/spiritual energy, and opposes magic. Reserves can be replenished via eating and resting depending on the amount depleted.

Con-cards/Conceptual Cards- Physical manifestations of ideas in the shape of cards that allows the user to make it a reality via using up the appropriate amount of Ura-energy and following the instructions on said card.

Conceptual toughness- Being that she's part living concept, her overall enhanced condition is just above superhuman standards; she's more durable, faster, and stronger.
This is a great character concept! Unfortunately, we've closed applications as we have reached the maximum of people. Thank you for applying though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back