Beowulf Lynn

SP3CT3R

seven foot frame, rats along his back
(Sorry, no faceclaim)

Name: Beowulf Lynn

Personality: Pretty cocky, likes to show off, and maybe a bit short-tempered.

Appearance: Beowulf is lean, with slightly tan skin. He has long, shaggy black hair that reaches his shoulders, and golden eyes. Despite his Trinket making him look like a human, he still has the ears and tail of a wolf, among a few other features that look less than 100% human, such as elongated canines, a high amount of body hair, and short claws on his fingers on place of nails. In his wolf form, he looks like a gray wolf, but 7 feet tall and standing on two legs. 

Height: 5'11" (Human) 7' (Wolf)

Skill: Raw Strength

Ability: Beowulf's trinket allows him to retain human form... more or less.

Trinket: A piercing on his right wolf ear. It's a pair of moonstones on either side with a chain running between them.

Weapon: Beowulf's claws contain the meteorite metal, so he doesn't need one.

Background: Beowulf was a test subject in some sort of illegal genetic enhancement project. Nobody knows what the project was, because he and all of the other subjects had their memories wiped somehow, and the scientists running the experiment burned the evidence and details shortly before getting caught. Beowulf was five when this occured, and was adopted soon after by one of the people who caught the scientists. His life was fairly normal, until a few months ago when the genetic alterations acted up and turned him into a weird werewolf creature.

Genetic enhancements?: When his Trinket is deactivated, he's this werewolf creature that has increased physical attributes, senses, and a healing factor. 

Anything you would like to add?: He was originally allergic to chocolate, but he's eaten so much of it that he has an immunity.

His name is sheer coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, no faceclaim)

Name: Beowulf Lynn

Personality: Pretty cocky, likes to show off, and maybe a bit short-tempered.

Appearance: Beowulf is lean, with slightly tan skin. He has long, shaggy black hair that reaches his shoulders, and golden eyes. Despite his Trinket making him look like a human, he still has the ears and tail of a wolf, among a few other features that look less than 100% human, such as elongated canines, a high amount of body hair, and short claws on his fingers on place of nails. In his wolf form, he looks like a gray wolf, but 7 feet tall and standing on two legs. 

Height: 5'11" (Human) 7' (Wolf)

Skill: Raw Strength

Ability: Beowulf's trinket allows him to retain human form... more or less.

Trinket: A piercing on his right wolf ear. It's a pair of moonstones on either side with a chain running between them.

Weapon/Weapons: None

Background: Beowulf was a test subject in some sort of illegal genetic enhancement project. Nobody knows what the project was, because he and all of the other subjects had their memories wiped somehow, and the scientists running the experiment burned the evidence and details shortly before getting caught. Beowulf was five when this occured, and was adopted soon after by one of the people who caught the scientists. His life was fairly normal, until a few months ago when the genetic alterations acted up and turned him into a weird werewolf creature.

Genetic enhancements?: When his Trinket is deactivated, he's this werewolf creature that has increased physical attributes, senses, and a healing factor.

Anything you would like to add?: He was originally allergic to chocolate, but he's eaten so much of it that he has an immunity.

His name is sheer coincidence.

The werewolf thing seems something like when the trinket activates. There are only human characters but with Genetic modifying you can have animal body parts.

The werewolf thing seems something like when the trinket activates. There are only human characters but with Genetic modifying you can have animal body parts.

He is human. It's just that the genetic alterations were super extreme to the point where he could very well be a werewolf.

Yes, But I am talking about your ability. I can see where you are trying to go with it, though... what was he supposed to do before he got his trinket?

Yes, But I am talking about your ability. I can see where you are trying to go with it, though... what was he supposed to do before he got his trinket?

His mutations kicked in when a Soul attacked the school he was attending at the time, and he killed it. There was some panic, but the issue was sorted out by the next day.

I can only accept it if his ability is to transform into it, as the only way to kill the Souls is to use the weapons made from the material I was previously talking about. Now an interesting thing to do would be to have his "Claws" be the weapon. Like the Alterations used the material in his body creating a sort of materialistic weapon out of the claws he has. What you could say is that his hands are powdered with the material in his skin and when he transforms the metal reforms into claws.

His mutations kicked in when a Soul attacked the school he was attending at the time, and he killed it. There was some panic, but the issue was sorted out by the next day.

I can only accept it if his ability is to transform into it, as the only way to kill the Souls is to use the weapons made from the material I was previously talking about. Now an interesting thing to do would be to have his "Claws" be the weapon. Like the Alterations used the material in his body creating a sort of materialistic weapon out of the claws he has. What you could say is that his hands are powdered with the material in his skin and when he transforms the metal reforms into claws.

I put that his claws are made of the meteorite metal. Will that do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back