• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Xeno

Susanoo

Surgeon Of Death
Good evening guys, if you do stumble upon this thread. I ask for those who have deep dragon ball z knowledge, I want at least two GM's to help build this rp, and give off a dbz vibe, as it is a dbz roleplay.

There will be only canon characters from universe 6. Also I want active detailed roleplayers as well, those who are up to date with the dbs series. It's ok if you are like in the middle of the series like universe 6 saga which is the universe 6 vs 7 tournament.

I will explore or make up the other universe, as your respected characters will be place under, and please be limited to the saiyan race, as I don't want to see hella saiyans, and half saiyans. You can make your own race, but don't be as overpowered as black, or any of the god of destruction.

Everyone starts out in base form in saiyans, and make up scenerios where you wish to extend your saiyan powers to become a super saiyan god super saiyan. I will accept one saiyan that is the first to be introduced as the legendary super saiyan such as broly or bardock idk. All the rest will start as regular saiyans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zy That Guy]I can help you build the world and I don't know if I want to be Lssj or a part of Frieza clan building the world can help me decide. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL]
Alright Thanks '-'/

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]When do you want to start

[/QUOTE]
Whenever tbh

I also need more people, that are open minded, and detailed.

Hanjizoe said:
Whenever tbh
I also need more people, that are open minded, and detailed.
I'll try to find some people and whatnot

What should we start by building the world, races, plot, evil characters?

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]I'll try to find some people and whatnot
What should we start by building the world, races, plot, evil characters?

[/QUOTE]
First the plot, then race.

Zy That Guy]Can I take the Legendary Super saiyan spot [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL]
Sure since you offered to help, and speaking of which. I thought you had left ;p

ManyFaces said:
So how are races gong to work?
All the races are going to be the same as the ones you see in dbz, though you can always choose different design for your character. Will will take off FC and have people be open minded, and customize the looks of said character.

This will be a detailed lengthy roleplay, though I will allow grammer screw ups here and there.

Hanjizoe said:
All the races are going to be the same as the ones you see in dbz, though you can always choose different design for your character. Will will take off FC and have people be open minded, and customize the looks of said character.
This will be a detailed lengthy roleplay, though I will allow grammer screw ups here and there.
I enjoy detail but will Dumplings be in this amongst z and super characters? Please don't involve GT

ManyFaces said:
I enjoy detail but will Dumplings be in this amongst z and super characters? Please don't involve GT
As I stated in the intro I'm using DBS timeline, not GT.

Dumplings as in the food or that teamfourstar thing?

ManyFaces said:
I think so but he absorbed Demigra making him a demon god technically?
Most likely. All majins have the ability to absorb that person, and is able to have it's power, and also boots himself probably doubling it's power while he/she absorb some sort of race rather it be saiyan or what not.

Hanjizoe said:
Most likely. All majins have the ability to absorb that person, and is able to have it's power, and also boots himself probably doubling it's power while he/she absorb some sort of race rather it be saiyan or what not.
Hmm well in that case I wanted to make a Majin and Arcosian but are we allowed 2 characters?

@Hanjizoe

I have an idea for a start, the world martial arts tournament should be held and people who hear about this gather at this call for martial artist and gather there. While this is happening the antagonist will be introduced secretly plotting to wipe out everyone at the tournament so he can say he's conquered the world. But the martial artist have something to say about that as they prepare to fight the antagonist. I think this should happen in the in the beginning of the tournament because the antagonist would be fighting a weak opponent and accidentally kill him and be forced to tell everyone his plans.

Zy That Guy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL]
I have an idea for a start, the world martial arts tournament should be held and people who hear about this gather at this call for martial artist and gather there. While this is happening the antagonist will be introduced secretly plotting to wipe out everyone at the tournament so he can say he's conquered the world. But the martial artist have something to say about that as they prepare to fight the antagonist. I think this should happen in the in the beginning of the tournament because the antagonist would be fighting a weak opponent and accidentally kill him and be forced to tell everyone his plans.
Seems alright, but meh at the same time. I'll think of a plot today. I will also think about making a future timeline plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back