• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm so sorry. Got hit with another busy stick, as well as an infection, which completely sucks hairy donkey balls.

It's not been leaving me with much energy for anything at the end of the day, unfortunately. If there's one perk, I suppose, it's I've been falling asleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow these days, which never happens regularly.

I'll try to work on something soon, hopefully. Again, I'm sorry for leaving everyone hanging.

It's not been leaving me with much energy for anything at the end of the day, unfortunately. If there's one perk, I suppose, it's I've been falling asleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow these days, which never happens regularly.

I'll try to work on something soon, hopefully. Again, I'm sorry for leaving everyone hanging.
I hope you get to feeling better soon that sounds so awful!
Don't stress about a post soon

well how are y'all feeling especially you Caffeinated?
in my case good, busy with stuff and voice rehab mainly but good. [yeah kinda lost my voice from overuse and heavy strain so now i need a rehab.]

well how are y'all feeling especially you Caffeinated?
in my case good, busy with stuff and voice rehab mainly but good. [yeah kinda lost my voice from overuse and heavy strain so now i need a rehab.]
Still a bit rough, but getting there. Work schedule doesn't allow for a lot of rest time and I had to go into the hospital for a couple of days for IV treatment. Definitely don't recommend. Only perk was half the staff recognized me from spending nearly every waking hour there for the 3 weeks my mom was there. Or maybe it wasn't a perk?

Ugh, vocal strain is awful. I'm a theatre brat, and learning to project vs. shout is a must in any situation where you have to be loud in order to be heard.

oh its not because of how loud i was, i can handle growling and shouting for hours, that my vocal chords can handle easily, but it was those damn high notes that wrecked my voice. i strain my vocal chords pretty easily with higher notes so having to do a few songs back to back with no rest in between all the time on the high note it got wrecked.

But it did remind me we need a female vocalist in the band since i cant continue being the bassist, the male vocalist and doing the female vocals.
yes i can modulate my voice to sound like a high note/pitch female pretty well but it hurts as hell.

oh its not because of how loud i was, i can handle growling and shouting for hours, that my vocal chords can handle easily, but it was those damn high notes that wrecked my voice. i strain my vocal chords pretty easily with higher notes so having to do a few songs back to back with no rest in between all the time on the high note it got wrecked.

But it did remind me we need a female vocalist in the band since i cant continue being the bassist, the male vocalist and doing the female vocals.
yes i can modulate my voice to sound like a high note/pitch female pretty well but it hurts as hell.
Well, avoiding strain with high notes is a whole other technique requiring more typing than I think you want to read. I'm a female vocalist, but probably a bit far from you.

Oh believe me you are far better than me at it, I'm a guy, so singing female vocals is something i spent a long long time wrecking my chords and imitating girl singing voices.
and its not that good, i mean imitation is pretty good but for a guy compared to a real woman singing the same thing I'm mediocre.

Don't y'all love the wonder RP discord notification system? Haha

Anyway I'm glad to hear from yall, and that things arent all hellfire from the sounds of it.

Both of y'all get better soon and get yourselves some proper rest on a weekend if possible!
Megilagor Megilagor Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy

Sorry I disappeared again. I sprained my back at work. Someone parked a pallet jack right behind me as I was stepping backward to take a photo - I tripped, and twisted my spine sideways to avoid clocking my head on a metal counter. I didn't hit the ground, or the counter, (thank you core strength), but I paid for it. Then, as if life just couldn't help thumbing it's nose at me, my computer shit the bed, and I just got it fixed. I'm feeling better and my computer is finally back up.

I really am beginning to feel cursed.

Sorry I disappeared again. I sprained my back at work. Someone parked a pallet jack right behind me as I was stepping backward to take a photo - I tripped, and twisted my spine sideways to avoid clocking my head on a metal counter. I didn't hit the ground, or the counter, (thank you core strength), but I paid for it. Then, as if life just couldn't help thumbing it's nose at me, my computer shit the bed, and I just got it fixed. I'm feeling better and my computer is finally back up.

I really am beginning to feel cursed.
Omg Caff you really can't catch a break! >.<

Nope. It really doesn't feel like I can. I really need one. A big jackpot lottery win would go a long way for making up for it. XD

I had to start my writing for Nyx and Lock over again because my (what I thought was thorough) backup wasn't so thorough, and ate some writing. All my Nyx and Lock shit was a casualty. I've asked Impius for some dialogue/reaction help for Pike and am just waiting on that.

Pretty darn ill, like ill enough that im not supposed to go outside the house, but just healthy enough that they wont take me to the hospital, and i can function indoors normally.
Otherwise still waiting for this to move.

Work has picked back up for me, so it's back to over 40hr weeks. Even with my early release day. And my fiance started work too so I've picked up on some cooking and chores. I bought an acoustic guitar about a month ago and got to tune it. Haven't been able to do anything else with it yet, but one day! Haha

This summer heat is sucking my soul out. But I think everyone is experiencing that one this year.

Otherwise everything's good. Had tocreset my phone and almost forgot to add this back onto my homescreen so I remember it exists lol
--

I know Caffe is dealing with some thing sin life currently, so I'm not sure where their activity status is at with this.

@megii hope you get to feeling better that doesn't sound fun at all. Could it be this heat??

well not heat, just something that happens with my body like twice a year for 2 weeks straight each time, my body rapidly changes temperatures like from 38C to 34C in the span of an hour and a half. and back up in the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back