• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm alive, honest! I'm dealing with a lot in rl atm, so free time is not something I have much of. I'll get a post up as soon as I can. I hope everyone is doing OK.

I'm alive, honest! I'm dealing with a lot in rl atm, so free time is not something I have much of. I'll get a post up as soon as I can. I hope everyone is doing OK.

Everything busy but okay over here! Hopefully things chill out for ya soon ❤️

Impius Impius Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Megilagor Megilagor I think(/hope) that 'busy but okay' is pretty much status quo for all of us rn, so no worries. If we try to get one post done each per week (more or less), I think we'll be in good shape.

So assuming that last Yuriye post marks the start of a new round, we can shoot for getting the rest of our posts up by Monday/Tuesday-ish.

Im alive, although im busy with work. And i didnt post anything yet since its only been two posts since i did mine so it doesnt sit well with me

I've been super crazy with work and personal shit. I'm hoping to be able to carve out some time for much needed creativity soon. My apologies for disappearing.

I'm basically in the same boat. Work and personal life been taking all my time

alive, still have a few posts to make for different RPs. and honestly i am still waiting for someone else to post. Hint hint nudge nudge. Mace mainly and anyone else getting gear.
unless you want to skip that and we just go ahead and you just add that in the next post

-unless you want to skip that and we just go ahead and you just add that in the next post
I think this is the best thing to do so we don't have to make an entire post out of just getting gear, and move closer to getting out of the city. I got something planned for when they make it out *dunn dun duuuunn*

i dont want to assume stuff so i will just make a skip up to the starting Yuriyes vehicle up and us getting into it, and if we want further than someone else can include the further skip into his post. or in case we want it to be less of a skip then i can just cut some stuff from the post.
is that ok?

i dont want to assume stuff so i will just make a skip up to the starting Yuriyes vehicle up and us getting into it, and if we want further than someone else can include the further skip into his post. or in case we want it to be less of a skip then i can just cut some stuff from the post.
is that ok?

That was fine! I love Phils first dialogue bit xD .." But I dont fancy any of you" cracked me up haha

i mean Phil knows it is a bad time but he had to be clear with everybody and maybe get a laugh out of it.
after all its not often you and your homies are in a lockdown and you try to escape, even more since there are 7 girls there.
Yukiye, Yuriye, Endor, Nyx, Astral Otter and Callei aka the cat trio.
[yeah i still hope to have buggaboo return so I'm taking the cat girls with us. albeit it might just be a fever dream since we didn't hear from him since February so 4 months/]

Impius Impius Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Megilagor Megilagor Hey, crazy busy people! How goes everything? Be we posting this week? ouo

I think this is the best thing to do so we don't have to make an entire post out of just getting gear, and move closer to getting out of the city. I got something planned for when they make it out *dunn dun duuuunn*

is that ok?

I actually have the ability to slow down and breathe today. It's been crazy here. I had something in mind for Nyx, but I can work with what's been posted. Nyx has something to say to Pike, but she's patient.

Megilagor Megilagor I appreciate the part about moving us forward, but Impius Impius and I had some plot stuff planned before getting into Yuri's Beetle, and the travel through the corridor was supposed to give the characters a chance to talk after everyone gathered together, so if it's not too much trouble I'd like to request an edit to the end of the post to have them still in the tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back