• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Change of plans for me i wont post till atleast friday. Im getting back from work way to tired to think much.

Change of plans for me i wont post till atleast friday. Im getting back from work way to tired to think much.
Totally understand. 11+ hours/day of non stop work tend to make me feel the same, sometimes.

Everyone takes their time with posting!

Seems like work/school is keeping everyone busy right now, especially with the holidays coming up.

Yeah the insanity is not abating, but the semester is almost over so bear with me! And in the meantime I'm hoping to have at least one of my posts done today, if the rest of my day cooperates 🤞

Mkay, I am finally caught up here- hope everyone likes the posts, and sorry again for the delay; things should calm down soon.

i should have a post made today, or tomorrow depending on how hammered i will be after drinking cause of a joyous day.
As in friend got rid of cancer finally, he fought for like 8 years with it, being a literal living dead cause of meds but now he should be good.

i should have a post made today, or tomorrow depending on how hammered i will be after drinking cause of a joyous day.
As in friend got rid of cancer finally, he fought for like 8 years with it, being a literal living dead cause of meds but now he should be good.
What great news!

Congratulations to your friend! I hope y'all have a wonderful time and live it up!

i will post my post today, i already have most of it ready i just need to add some stuff in between/transitions, color code it, and proofread the damn thing.

Sadly i have to go for now and wont be back for like a day or two so have the post for now and i will fix any mistakes in the text later.

Everyone is wondering and pondering on something these days don't they?
So don't worry and think, write if you will just let the magic happen and satiate your imagination cravings.

Anyways it's weird not having BuggaBoo around when we are running around with his characters.
And its nice knowing your not the one people are waiting to post for the story to progress.

I suppose it would make sense for like to get something in. I don't think the order will matter right now while we grab weaponry. Unless someone has something specific in mind.

I shall try and get one out for Pike at the end of this coming week

I'm fine to post if it's needed, but since the three preceding Megilagor Megilagor were already from me, I didn't want to be flooding the thread with responses and not letting anyone post in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back