• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ayama Ayama Mace13 Mace13

Are we wanting a reaction from Endor about being removed from the room at the end?
Or just go on with Pike and Yuyrie

Yukiye, and Yuriye, yeah this will be confusing at some point. that's why don;t mine me that i will always call Yuriye with her nickname.

As Endor is already out of the room, I was going with Endor/Yukiye and Pike/Yuriye are now two separate conversations, but I guess it's up to Mace.
We can do separate conversations! Sorry I’ve been MIA school has been a little hectic with my teachers draining my energy

We can do separate conversations! Sorry I’ve been MIA school has been a little hectic with my teachers draining my energy
that is generally a sign of a bad teacher or one who is overestimating the ability to learn of their students.
a good teacher can make the thing they teach easy to understand or at least not tire their students too much when teaching it.
But anyway in case you do need help with studying do hit me up. Although i might not be able to help with everything but still its better than no help.

nah i mean Phil unique nicknames, for Yuriye its Kaida [little dragon].
For Asahina its Igashu [which seems fitting since its a popular name for search dogs, also it means seeker of truth]
He didn't encounter Yukiye yet but he will probably call her Joan [you know after Joan D'Arc, especially since she is foolish and innocent, and will definitely be in trouble cause of us].
Buggaboos characters don't need nicknames they already have fitting ones.
Endor will get a nickname based on her implant and IQ so probably Brainiac or something similar.
Still searching for anything for Pike.
And the twin assassins will just be nicknamed Team Rocket, and their nicknames will be James, and Jessie, now they only need a cat which isn't Buggaboos, but in case of cat hanging out around them a lot and joining in their shenanigans then she will be given the nickname of Meowth.

Best of luck on your schooling! That sounds so exhausting. Like working over full time job

I will get a response from Pike up today so we can keep things going :) definitely a busy part of the year for us all right now

Also its good that i left Phil upstairs, since i will be super busy for a few weeks so anything longer like I wrote here might be troubling to do.
So don't mind me and progress with the story, and ping me when either someone does try interacting with Phil, or the rest of the party comes to the burrow.
But i will tell you when i will return from the busy period.

Also BuggaBoo BuggaBoo how are you and your wrists holding up?

that is generally a sign of a bad teacher or one who is overestimating the ability to learn of their students.
a good teacher can make the thing they teach easy to understand or at least not tire their students too much when teaching it.
But anyway in case you do need help with studying do hit me up. Although i might not be able to help with everything but still its better than no help.
It’s not that her class isn’t easy it’s just that she throws a ton of assignments on us and we don’t have enough time to get them done because we have other things to do at home than homework. She also always talks during class, telling us all these stories about her friends, and herself in her youth. Then whenever she talks we have to stop whatever we are doing to look at her because she won’t continue unless she has EVERYONES attention. She also thinks it’s a good idea to tell us she’s a single mom now and that she has to get home to her kids after our tutorials class was talking during a drill when even the sub was laughing. Anyway thank you for coming to my rant session that I just had with my mom who was on my side about it.

It’s not that her class isn’t easy it’s just that she throws a ton of assignments on us and we don’t have enough time to get them done because we have other things to do at home than homework. She also always talks during class, telling us all these stories about her friends, and herself in her youth. Then whenever she talks we have to stop whatever we are doing to look at her because she won’t continue unless she has EVERYONES attention. She also thinks it’s a good idea to tell us she’s a single mom now and that she has to get home to her kids after our tutorials class was talking during a drill when even the sub was laughing. Anyway thank you for coming to my rant session that I just had with my mom who was on my side about it.
yeah a really bad teacher, maybe a Karen. especially once you know that Homework used to be a punishment. also i am grateful for my teacher, while yes they did give a hell ton of homework, they had one important thing if you didn't do the homework, the teacher would just make some hard things for you to do on the blackboard which encapsulates the essence of what was in the homework, and if you could do that on the blackboard then you were excused from not doing that homework.

Got it! I’ll try to get my post up Wednesday because I have a band competition that day so I should be able to write it up during the bus ride!
Edor casually asking *no one in particular * in the midst of fighting-- "and what could be the root source of this problem? Unresolved feelings? Insecurities?" And scribble away notes

Edor casually asking *no one in particular * in the midst of fighting-- "and what could be the root source of this problem? Unresolved feelings? Insecurities?" And scribble away notes
Yes that would indeed be something she’d do 🤣🤣🤣 Like before she goes and fatally harms them she would just say “PAUSE before I kill you I would like to know how you are feeling today. What has led you to this fight perhaps an argument with a significant other? If so please tell me all about everything to do with that this will greatly improve my studies.”

I totally didn’t just notice the typo where the word was meant to be stripped but it was stripper instead…

Yes that would indeed be something she’d do 🤣🤣🤣 Like before she goes and fatally harms them she would just say “PAUSE before I kill you I would like to know how you are feeling today. What has led you to this fight perhaps an argument with a significant other? If so please tell me all about everything to do with that this will greatly improve my studies.”
Endor just hs a note book fulll of people's feeling and thoughts before they die, or if they refused.

Simply titled "Conclusions"

Last edited:
So my notifications are absolutly awful haha I'm hoping I have time to get Pikes response out by this weekend

Work and my life has been an absolute shit show, lately, and tomorrow I travel (not far...only about 250 km), but I should be able to type something up while I'm on the ferry, though I don't know when, exactly, I'll have time to post. I plan to be busy visiting with my younger sister and her hubby for a few days. I really need the break from....everything (work, my mom's estate, other family crap).

Will make a post by the end of the week.
Also how is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back