Other belated introduction

caecgirl

Besides caecgirl, i am known as: candy, tiny tina's accolyte, really anything but late for dinner (dad joke). I am a 43 y/o transwoman. I have a girlcrush on Tiny Tina and like to try to channel her in my games.

My experience as a player includes adnd 1e, adnd 2e, dnd 3e, dnd 3.5, dnd 5e, pathfinder, pathfinder 2e, besm, heroes unlimited, mutants & masterminds, rifts, robotech, dc heroes (MEGS), numenera, fate core....oh and Werewold the Forsaken.

As a GM: dnd 3.5e, dnd 5e, pathfinder, pathfinder 2e, d20 modern, besm, anime 5e, dc heroes (MEGS), fate core, exalted, and godbound. I have lots of ideas for games. I have never run a game to completion or even a satisfying stopping point. My style nowadays is a chaotic mix of player-driven with surprises and plot twists.

here are some game ideas: Pathfinder The Crystal of (re)Making, Wonderland: The Mad Queen, Anomalous Investigations, BnB Nightmares, Exalted Haunted/Monster Castle, Godbound Throne of the Azyrith, a godbound hancock inspired game with themesong My Name is Ruin by Gary Newman (maybe with a little Nier automata inspiration), High School Zombie outbreak game (can be bare bones d20, AFMBI, Grim or Perilous/zweihandeer), a steampunk pirates game (run as dnd/pathfinder systems), some kind of stargate haunted house game, mutants and masterminds my hero acadamia, dragonlance tears of the goddess, dragonlance mystery continent. Some other things I could base a game on: my stories, dark crystal, doctor who, one punch man, john wick, death gate cycle, seven deadly sins (anime), and tba.

I am currently running lost at sea ps2e.

i created stars of destiny, a pathfinder inspired space opera.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back