• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Being in the Famous Life

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn
Hello everyone it's been a long time but now that I ma back on this site i want to open up a new role play and I just hope this one gets lots of role players to join.This role play will be a causal/simple and it is about teens/young adults(18-21) that all had a famous life and it's hard to be just a normal person when the paparazzi follows them all over the place and the kids in there school looks as them like they wish they had lives like them. In New York/Los Angles it's all about the fame and money there parents say but they feel different. There is lots of drama and romance in this role play. if you have any question comment below or PM me. Hope you enjoy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back