Behind the Masquerade

In order to ensure this doesn't die off before even getting started, I'll go ahead and begin the game, despite only having 2/6 players. New players will enter stage left wherever convenient.

Shog said:
How do I create spoilers? To keep things compact like you want.
Spoilers probably won't be necessary for player posts; I just have a tendency to make things way longer than they need to be, and I could see the updates quickly becoming nigh-unreadable. For future reference, however, you make it using ["spoiler"] and ["/spoiler], minus the quotes. You can add something like ["spoiler=Example"] in order to change what the title of the spoiler is.

Huh. Sorry about that, guys. For some reason I didn't get the notification that anything had been posted. Thanks for the heads up, Shog!

Hey wondering if I could join in the fun.

I was wondering if I could be a Reborn with telekinesis you know the ghostly "put a lot of effort in it and it moves around the room" kind not the" break your neck kind," too much stress on a soul without a body and all. And or a soul sucker (a little life here, a little life there) but preferably the former.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back