BEFORE THE MEDIUM AND THE BEGINNING - Kimona

ya i know

i saw that page before but it doesnt explain what it is. it just shows me things that make no sense.

thats no help!

elaborate, its obviously a strife specibus! i know that! its called meta kind

It happens when you allocate a strife card to your strife specibus, but you only have one strife card! It has 2xpistolkind allocated.

thats usually the case, having one. in his case he has 2 cat toy and 2xguns

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine taking the strife card and allocating it.

You fight with a strife card.

That's Metakind.

Obtaining Metakind weapons is similar to allocating HP bars and shit to the strife deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
you basically just said the number 1 is the same as the number 1. your strife deck is your weapons!! they're just 'equipped.'

What I'm saying is that Metakind affects sBurb abstractions that shouldn't be affected under normal circumstances.

Equipping the sBurb cursor, for instance

you should ave just said that in the first place.

also cat toy in not a meta kind, it is a cat toy, you can use that, for one thing it is a physical object that you can touch. also all you would have to do is merge it with something like, lets say a metal pole. and then have a long metal pole with a toy hanging off the end and wack the crap out of imps.

Yes I know. I was talking about how the "Huh.... you should've seen that coming...." was Metakind.

It probably isn't a Metakind item though xD

oh right X3

oops

its nit, its just some weird idem that could be used as an unsuccesfull weapon. honestly what he got was just weird and he tossed it to the side.

and really you don't need/can classify stuff as weapons cause you could really attach anything to your strife specibus. hell he could attach the tardis coat to it and attack imps with that but smuthering and strangling them with it. also wacking them.

Carn was pretty surprised to see the imps show up he didn't even know what they were, but started shooting at them anyways.

pchooooo

Carn defeats one Copper Imp. I assume he aggresses

The second Copper Imp aggresses, dealing 5 damage to Carn. His health vial is at 98%.

Carn attacked again. he thought it was annoying that these things were mucking up his house., or to be exact, his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back