• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital 「Beetle's Art Thread」& Commission Info

sirecense

Lurker
Hola, bonjour, hello. First post on here, so I figured I would at least introduce what I do best with. As a student, art is a pretty limited hobby for me at the minute but I also depend on it as a source of income between my classes, so feedback and interest is very much appreciated.

I do take commissions, and they are currently closed! The prices are flexible and depend on character complexity and the scene and features included in the drawing. I will also haggle with people's budgets as long as the money is reasonable. You may throw me a message if you want to discuss or reserve a commission [I'm most active on my Discord at beetle#2857 if we're allowed to share our IMs].

Lineart/Sketch
Price: $5.00 - $20.00
Open Slots: 10/10
A (usually fullbody, but can be a bust on request) colourless drawing of your character which can range from a sketch to a finished lineart.

Portrait/Bust
Price: $15.00 - $30.00
A bust shot (from headshot to 3/4) of your character.

Fullbody
Price: $20.00 - $60.00
Open Slots: 4/10
A fullbody piece of your character.

One of All
Price: $30.00 - $75.00
A (minimum of 3/4 to full-body) drawing of your character that has a bit of everything. A fully-done piece of work, if you will.

Custom
Price: $10.00 - $50.00
Open Slots: 9/10
A fully custom-made character that can have an optional reference sheet which increases in price with the features of it (e.g. alternative outfits, close-up or misc. details).

Sticker
Price: $5.00 - $15.00
A simple and quick headshot-to-fullbody render of your character that can be sized down into page-doll or avatar size on request. Usually in a more cutesy style than the norm.

I will give a notice when commissions are open, so if you're interested, feel free to keep the thread bookmarked.

-

Some examples here to start off the thread; each image has a click-through to the original/resized version.
As is evident, I love gay sailors and I love avoiding backgrounds whenever I possibly can. cough cough hack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back