• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beetlejui--Uh uh, nope, nope. No one says the B word

Daric J Fender

The Clown Prince of Crime
"Well, eh, Mr. B. It seems you're shit out of luck."
"Well no kiddin buster! Ya think I'm gonna get chicks with a head this small?" He paused and sniffed. "That sounded weird, ya know what I mean."
"That's not what I'm talking about." said Betelgeuse's case worker, Zino. "You disrupted the peace in the Matelands' home and endangered the lives of the Deetzes."
"Now wait just a minute! I was doin' my fuckin' job!" He said. his hands emphasizing his words, but his tiny voice made it difficult for Zino to keep a straight face. "They asked me for my services, and held back on their side of the deal."
Zino scratched his exposed brain and pushed his glasses up to his eye. "You're making this harder than it needs to be."
Betelgeuse's eyes grew wide as he leaned to the side and peered under the table. After sitting back up he sniffed and shook his head. "Well, Mmm'mmm, uh, I didn't realize you swang that way."
"Mr B.!"
"Wha'?"
Zino leaned in.
Betelgeuse leaned back.
"You realize you could be exorcised for this?"
"Ok, man, look, we can talk this out." Betelgeuse's tiny voice sounded desperate. "Maybe we can cut a deal. I go free and I won't step in another house."
"You've said that before."
"I mean it this time!" he said.
Zino backed off and started pacing the office.
Betelgeuse sat up straight again.
"Mr. B. given the circumstances, I can't just let you go."
When Zino turned around, Betelgeuse was gone.

Last edited:
Doctor Poison Doctor Poison

"Oh my god! Lydia! Where is my purse?" Delia was scrambling around as Charles stood looking out the window through his binoculars at the crowd building outside the house.
"Darling, you probably left it somewhere obvious. Why don't you check the car?"
"Charles. Honey. WHY DON'T YOU CHECK THE CAR!"
He put his binoculars down and looked at the ceiling pursing his lips. "Lemme go check the car, hun."
Adam and Barbara were helping set up and were going to be a major part, since Delia wanted some of her pieces to move.
"Did you see Lydia?" Adam asked his wife.
"No." She answered. "I haven't seen her all morning."
"You go find her, I'll finish this up."
"Ok, Adam."

Lydia Deetzes was hoping that she wouldn't have to go to another one of her stepmother's galleries, but she wanted to support her friends since they'd be a part of it. But she was putting it off, pretending she didn't exist in her room upstairs writing poetry about her predicament

(LOL I thought Lydia became more uplifting by the end of the movie. Also, Delia's art had improved. Remember the head she freaked her husband out with?)
Barbara knocked on the door. "Lydia? What are you doing?"
She opened the door and walked in to Lydia writing. "You ok? You've been a little invisible today." She walked over and sat on the side of the bed.

(I'm going for a more things change sort of thing. And she's just being negative)

Lydia sighed and put down her notebook. "I just don't like my house being a spectacle."

"I understand what you mean." Barbara said. "I don't think this will be every day though." She put her arm around Lydia's shoulder and brought her in for a hug.
"Besides, your dad'll need someone to keep your mom from taking him on a date with crazy."

Adam came to the door. "Hey honey." He said. "I finished the display. How are things going?"
"Oh, fine. I got it handled." Barbara said. "Did Delia find her purse."
"Actually I did." He said as he cleaned his glasses. Something he didn't really need to do, but old habits die hard. "It was in the dirty laundry."
"I guess that's what she gets since she made it look like a grimy towel."
"Yeah, but we never say that." He winked and smiled. "You guys ready?"
"I think so." Barbara directed a questioning look towards Lydia.

Lydia smiled. She was a lot happier since the BJ incident but sometimes she got depressed. "Yeah, let's go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back