Name:

Bedivere Bedrydant 

Picture/Appearance:

2025193.jpg

2023756.jpg

Bedivere4.png

cz6j9Vy.jpg

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 78 Kg (Plus 10 Kg from his prosthetic arm)

373 years old

Appears to be around 20

Race:

Human

Male (Hideyoshi)

Equipment:

Argetlám 

His prosthetic arm, Argetlám, is a construct made using an intricate form of magic crafting and mainly composed by a unique alloy of silver imbued with this magic, this item appears to be fused to Bedivere's body to the point that it is already the same as a true arm, being unable to be removed at will. Its main function is, of course, substituting the lost arm of its user, being pretty much the same as a normal arm if not by its unusual composition, but it can be used as a weapon, being able to enhance its endurance when infused with mana.

[SIZE= 8px]● [/SIZE] Bastard Sword

He carries a high quality steel bastard sword, using it as his main weapon. 

Skills:

- Mastery over Swordsmanship

- Skilled polearms user

- Skilled cook

- Experienced Shield user

- Experienced Commander

- Riding

- Camping

- Etiquette 

- Body Strengthening Magic

- Basic Archery

Personality:

Formerly possessing a gentle and amiable personality, Bedivere was known in his former kingdom for being one of the milder nobles, to the point where he was loved by the peasants as "the gentle knight". He's known for being soft with children and softhearted to the point of offering the chance of redeeming themselves to every single person who fought against him in duels, despite the fact that he accumulated many enemies doing so. He was faithful for his duty as a knight, protecting the name of his God and fighting for justice even if that brought trouble for him. He was especially known for his loyalty and care to his queen that approached the love of a father for his child, often taking care of her to the point were his biggest regret was never being able to give her a life as a normal person, without any kind of responsibility and restraint, to the very end.

Since the fall of his former queen his personality had a huge turn, assuming a inexpressive and even gloomy bearing and trying his best to maintain some distance from others, to the point of purposefully ignoring those who try to get in on friendly terms with him. He appears to have lost his faith in God and despite being equally loyal to the vows that he chooses to follow, he tries to hide his acts of upholding justice justifying then with petty reasons. He appears to be extremely melancholic about his past, avoiding touching the subject.

History:

(In the form of a vague timeline for an easier understanding as well as for purposeful hiding the information to be revealed in the IC)

Originally a knight from a long forgotten small kingdom Bedivere was originally the son of an Earl, being one of the most known young nobles from the capital of his kingdom.

• By the age of 12 he was made a squire for the Fourth Prince of the kingdom, that followed the route of a Knight for being not considered as a possible candidate for the throne, he lived as the Prince squire till his 16 birthday, when he was officially proclaimed a knight.

• He lived as a wandering knight for 4 years, from his sixteenth birthday till a few months before his twentieth birthday, time span where he learned the skills of a physician and was ultimately cursed by the witch that teached him when he decided to leave her care for a life of wandering. He returned to the kingdom in thd futile attempt of removing the curse of eternal youth, that was applied to him during his travels.

• By the age of 24, a plague was disseminated in the kingdom and he, being unable to get sick as a result of his curse, acted as the sole person that saved the kingdom by searching for a cure alone, receiving the title of Knight Physician and being officially declared as the court physician. 

Unfortunately, he was incapable of finding the cure before the death of the three princes of the kingdom, leaving his mentor and friend, the fourth Prince, as the sole heir for the throne.

• By the age of 30 he received the position of Steward of the royal court. In the same year he was named the godfather of the newborn princess.

• By the age of 44 he was declared regent for the underaged princess after the death of the former king, ruling for an year before she was officially crowned queen.

• He officially deserted from the kingdom in his 53 birthday, 2 years after the death of the queen, once more assuming the identity of a wandering knight. His name was officially added in the records of the royal family in the same year.

• By the age of 127 he received his prosthetic arm from an elven mage that he came to befriend in his younger years, after losing his original arm in a fight against the Terith empire. He started living amongst elfs in the same year.

• Currently he is living in the Terith Empire, temporally restraining his grudge with them to participate in the alliance to stop the Shulon Dynasty.

- Cooking

- Wandering

- Saving others

- Kids

Dislikes:

- Fighting

- Any empire (Especially the Terith empire)

- Talking about his past

- Being confused for a girl

- Staying in the same place for a long time

- Promises

- His curse

- Witches

Other:

- He appears to follow his vows to code of chivalry, being unable to do anything that goes against them.

Vows:

• To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
  • To protect the weak and defenceless
  • To give succour to widows and orphans
  • To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
  • To live by honour and for glory
  • To despise pecuniary reward
  • To fight for the welfare of all
  • To obey those placed in authority
  • To guard the honour of fellow knights
  • To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
  • To keep faith
  • At all times to speak the truth
  • To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
  • To respect the honour of women
  • Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
  • Never to turn the back upon a foe

- While he doesn't appear to have that much of a attachment to life, he appears to value the safety of his own life to a certain extent, apparently because of a promise to his former liege.

- He appears to have a grudge with the empire.

- He's known as a friend of the elven tribes.

@King of Strong Style

Last edited by a moderator:
He's actually from fate, Sir Bedivere (Saber/Grand Order), one of the members of the round table released together with Camelot (As Tristan and Gawain) in grand order. 

2044788.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's actually from fate, Sir Bedivere (Saber/Grand Order), one of the members of the round table released together with Camelot (As Tristan and Gawain) in grand order. 

View attachment 192916

Ahhhh. The art looked super familiar. I am not too familiar with the fate series other than Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Lancelot was Berserker in Fate/Zero right?

It's cool to pass time with and has a lot of nice characters.

Cool. I will look into it. Well I shall leave you be. Gotta eat dinner and write a history for my character :)  Your timeline is a good way to write a history :P  

hey spanner! I actually drew inspiration from your oc when I made mine. Do you want to do a bit of a gender gag for fun? Like eg someone guessing who's the female in the group

hey spanner! I actually drew inspiration from your oc when I made mine. Do you want to do a bit of a gender gag for fun? Like eg someone guessing who's the female in the group

Both of your characters are so pretty :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back