Because Even Villains Need Rules :T

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
1. No shitposting. Posts must at least be a five-sentence paragraph. One-liners are the illness that nobody likes here. 

2. Unless your character is one of the four mentor roles available, your character should probably not be a villain of high calibre. We're talking like the DC/Marvel comics rejects here. 

3. No crappy profiles. I'm not interested in reading a CS where the personality is one sentence and the faceclaim is Ariana Grande or something.

3.1. Faceclaims probably shouldn't be Ariana Grande anyways, seeing as they (the faceclaims) should be either anime or drawn pictures. No exceptions. 

4. We can all agree that the "why you suck as a villain" part probably shouldn't be skipped.

5. Use proper RP etiquette.

6. Keep it PG-13 please. 

7. When the clothes go off, that is your cue as a RPer to have there be a blackout.

8. Please follow all RPNation rules.

9. Cursing is something I do all the time, I'm only human mom! allowed, LGTQ+ is encouraged because yuri allowed. No objections, m8.

10. "Perfect" is not a personality trait.

10.1. "Beautiful" is not an appearance trait unless being described by another character.

10.2. "They forgot their past" is not a backstory, unless you describe their past before they lost all memory.

11. Please try to keep the powers diverse, we don't want half of the characters having all the same types of powers.

12. There is a maximum of three powers per superhero/supervillain.

13. Have fun~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread