• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beauty And The Beast Adaptations.*~

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey guys. Welcome!! Don’t forget to wipe your feet on the way in. Also, don’t forget to grab some snacks on your way in.
So, like my favorite hoodie says “I’m a Disney Princess until Hogwarts sends me a letter.” And since I haven’t gotten one in the last 23 years on this earth. Lol, I thought I’d embrace my favorite all time Disney movie with some adaptations.❣

First of all, there’s a few things you should know before writing with me.
I adore darker stories, I also adore the darker, cryptic, broken, horrendous, vile creatures-er I mean humans.
I write as much as I’m given, if not more. I have writing samples on tap. And do my best to write as female oc’s only. (I know, I’m super lame.)
Anyway, be my guest and take a look at my plots below. They’re delicious, if you don’t believe me ask the dishes.

plots:
A) Inside The Great Castle Walls.

Character A is a high class billionaire, he’s had a life like no other. Family, fortune, anything and everything a person could ask for. No one would suspect that the man had kidnapped a child. The child whose now a grown woman and has been living in the man’s large mansion since she was about 11. The grown woman is madly in love with the billionaire, not understanding that she is a victim of Stockholm syndrome.

B) Hold My Hand Darling, So We Can Go Down Together.~
Characters A and B have never actually met. A has lived in the city his whole life B had just moved here from a small farming town. Both didn’t expect to run into each other a few times in the city before, going to a local bar and finding they have a lot in common. Yet A is the leader of a large gang, can B love someone whose lifestyle she’d never actually understand?

C)-The Beast In The Woods.-
Character A has been cursed, well his whole family really. If a person kills, the werewolf gene is unleashed. At 17, A was driving home one night and hit a man walking on the wrong side of the road, not telling anyone A went about his life soon realizing what he’d done. A retreated into the woods, letting his beast take over, control him. Can B, pull him back to reality?

Lame plots I know, but if anything suits your fancy, message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back