• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beaufort Home for Girls Character Sheet

Little Lozy

||N A M E||
First Middle Last

||N I C K N A M E||

||D O B||
Date of birth (mm/dd/yy)
(Between the ages of 16 & 17)

||P H O T O G R A P H||
Realistic image

||B I O||
2-4 paragraphs. Include your life before the loss of your family, what happened to them, and your life at Beaufort.

||P E R S O N A L I T Y
E V A L U A T I O N||
2 paragraph description of personality

: LIKES :
: DISLIKES :

||S E C R E T||
PM me
Subject: Beaufort [Character Name] Secret

Last edited:
||N A M E||
Claire Renee Arthur

||N I C K N A M E / A L I A S||
Headmistress

||D O B||
11/14/1960

||P H O T O G R A P H||
IMG_0220.JPG

||B I O||
Claire came to Beaufort at 12 years old, after the assassination of her parents. Her father was a member of French court. She was privileged. Claire grew up with a vendetta that was fed by this institute. She had top marks in all classes and was shaping up to be a favorite. Upon graduating she entered a modest college, she maintain her GPA while also taking hit contracts.

After her college years she took a few years to become a sought after hitwoman. When she finally settled her vendetta against the man who killed her family, she came back to Beaufort. At 24 years old she became a teacher at the home she had grown in, and after 20 years of service she became Headmistress.

||P E R S O N A L I T Y
E V A L U A T I O N||

Ice cream
Leather Jackets
Peonies
Lavender scent
Dirty chalkboards
Dirt under the nails

WIP
||N A M E||

Akina Lisanna Kanashimi
||N I C K N A M E||
Akina
||D O B||
09/22/2000
(Between the ages of 16 & 17)
||P H O T O G R A P H||
AkinaCircular.png
||B I O||
2-4 paragraphs. Include your life before the loss of your family, what happened to them, and your life at Beaufort.
||P E R S O N A L I T Y
E V A L U A T I O N||

je2.gif

35f12f06658477e2b6be8e143aac223e.gif
"There can't be any flowers without a little rain."

png_yg_blackpink_jennie_kim__03__byalexisps_by_alexisps_png-da8sm3s.png
||N A M E||
Mi-Suk Jun Hoang

||N I C K N A M E||
Miyu

||D O B||
3/16/2001

||B I O||
Miyu was born as a 3rd generation Korean immigrant. Her father was a wealthy business man from a very poor upbringing who had worked his way up to the top of his career ladder. Because of this, her father was hardly ever around. Her mother had humble upbringings, like her husband. She was a stay at home mother just trying to do her best to take care of her children. Miyu's parents had met when her mother was working as a waitress and her father had started his career as an unpaid intern. Her mother struck up a conversation with her father by telling him a joke.

Miyu was an only child. At age 6 she was enrolled in a private school, she was the only Asian student at her school, so, at a young age she was a target of many bullies. Her peers were constantly making fun of her for eyes. She didn't have many friends. Because of this, she spent most of her time studying. Because of this she got pretty good grades.

Only two months ago, her father was attacked by his jealous and intoxicated business partner. This was just a warning. A week later, the man broke into the Hoang house and crept into the married couple's room and stabbed them each in the heart. He didn't know that they had a daughter so, after killing them he escaped through the window.

Her grandparents just drove her to Beaufort. Throughout the entire drive, Miyu was in tears and her grandmother was reassuring her that everything would be okay (her grandmother is a retired hitwoman).

||P E R S O N A L I T Y
E V A L U A T I O N||
Miyu is very soft person who can be easily hurt. Little insults can make her tear up. She can easily breakdown in an instant when things aren't going out the way that she expected them to be. Her anxiety can flare whenever things are not in the right place, she is always thinking that the worst will always happen.
Aside from that, Miyu is an incredibly amiable person. She's kind most of the time and would feel too guilty if she were to lash out at people. Because of this, Miyu is a total pushover who is always too afraid to stand up for herself which makes her very easily used.

1. Candy
2. Literature
3. The sound of rain.
4. Floral patterns
5. Documentaries

1. Fighting
2. Sour foods
3. School
4. Loud noises
5. Chick-flicks